SORT BY Relevancy
What is your product? Who needs, wants, or cannot live without what you do for them? How do you undeniably know, with pinpoint accuracy, who your target market (audience/buyers) is and where this invaluable group of buyers hangs out? What is their age range? Where do they reside? What are their habits? What is their income level? How do they think, feel, and act? What are the needs, goals, or problems? What do they want and when do they want want it? How do you go about accurately defining your unique target market? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
It is extremely important that an entrepreneur create a customer profile so the target market of the business is clearly defined. The target market is formulated by an entrepreneur when starting a new business or introducing a new product into the marketplace. The marketing plan section of the business plan contains detailed information concerning the target market. A customer profile is created by selecting demographic and psychographic characteristics that reflect a customer who will most likely purchase the product or service. The target market is then continually monitored and analyzed for significant changes so the product or service can be altered if necessary. That is our focus on this edition of, "The Strategist."
Companies need to evolve their sales and marketing strategies to identify, target, and engage their "perfect" prospects. To be able do this, marketers need to really understand who their customers are, where they go to solve problems, and how they make decisions. That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE.”
Did you know that your happiness is crutial to the success of your marketing?
Kym Yancey, CEO and Co-Founder of Live Happy LLC, is leading a global movement to make our planet a happier place. He oversees all aspects of the Live Happy platform and brand. He is recognized as one of North America’s premier marketing and innovation thought leaders. With a legacy of successful ventures, he brings a wealth of passion, creativity and business savvy to his many interests and ventures.
He shares some insightful information on how happiness impacts on all fronts, personal and professional.
What were the initial steps in defining your target market when your business first opened? Did you have a clear understanding of the target audience and who the paying clients really were?
Too often, the process of establishing a target market is a hit or miss approach and a business owner simply thinks that because THEY like the products and services, OTHERS will too.
A well orchestrated plan is a necessity in any business and is the topic of discussion with John Arnold, Executive Coach and Partner of The Human Capital Group. He talks to Mountaintop University as part of the Public Presence class and answers questions on targeting the right audience and how to define a solid marketing approach.
Without question, we all need to be constantly marketing our businesses for exposure, growth of customer base, and revenue. But we don't really think about marketing our businesses to expand our current business, or start a new one.
If you want to raise the capital for your business new or established then you are going to want to hear the secrets Professor Richard Odesey is going to share with us about how to get real investors with Real Money to Really Invest in Your Company.
Every day on the internet there are ads and articles about ordinary people getting rich quick, instant millionaires, and fantastic profits from the stock market. Most people know to ignore these hyped up scams, but how do you know when something that appears to be a legitimate claim is not a scam? How can you avoid con artists and those who would take advantage of you and your hard-earned money? Who can you trust? Martha Stokes, CMT explains how to disseminate the difference between a fake statement, and honest reliable information about stocks. This radio show is for everyone who has ever thought about buying a stock, or who is actively trading or investing in the stock market.
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
Forefield Market Summary presented by Thomas J. Ouellette, President and Founder of Ouellette Wealth Management Group of Lexington, MA. Goal is to summarize financial market action in 5-10 minutes so you can spend more time doing the things you are passionate about in your life.
The goal of every entrepreneur is finding their perfect target market ... the one who loves them, their products and services. But how do you define it?
Knowing your target market is important not only for SEO aka search engine optimization but also for any other online marketing and social media efforts.
This week's guest is Mande White, a profit strategist at http://mandewhite.com/ and creator of more than a dozen "magic bullet" programs that help coaches, consultants and advisors get more clients, make more money and have more fun and freedom in their lives!
Mande is on a mission to help women redefine themselves as super women - women who can have it all - busienss they LOVE, working with clients they LOVE, great family relationships and enough time to take care of themselves!
This is an episode you don't want to miss when you are serious about finding your target market that loves you and your products!
Check out my upcoming free monthly webinars (1st Wednesday of the month) under the motto "The Hour of Powerful Women" where Cindy Buccieri, Kim Shivler, Megha Rodriguez and I share how women can maximize their online presence. Go to http://facebook.com/queengeeks for more info.
Go to my website SEO Expert Dagmar Gatell at http://dagmargatell.com for more info and check out my real life stories of entrepreneurs and what happens to them online nobody speaks about at http://facebook.com/dagmarsstorytales
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (108 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (65 chatters)
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- Channel Panel (59 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- GalacticU Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (11 chatters)
- Pundit Press (9 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (8 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (8 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- C Robert JonesPhD (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (4 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- New Beginnings Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- DC Poetry Project Call In Show (2 chatters)
- No Turning Back (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- Revelation Outdoors Radio (2 chatters)
- Tippy Talk (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Side Kick Pro (1 chatters)
- Natures Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Loud And Clear1 (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- FSF Radio (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- ConservativeNews (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)