SORT BY Relevancy
This Week on "TheMusicBox" with National Recording Artist Tanya Dallas-Lewis!!
Had a stressful day? Ready to KICK BACK, RELAX and decompress?? I know JUST what you need!!!! #cheesin'
I've got The BEST in gospel music------- by artists that you ACTUALLY know (LOL!), current events, news, interviews, updates, how-to's and so much more! Join meeeee!!! It's never the same without you!
-Tanya, Stellar/Dove Nominated Recording Artist
EPISODE SPONSORS: POPW INC., BAPMINISTRIESRADIO.COM, AGAPE MULTIMEDIA INC., PO'MAN MEALS, HGS RADIO
Join host Tanya M. Dixon for another edition of ART Imitates LIFE Radio Show as the show celebrates its 1st Year Anniversary! We’ll flashback to various guests that have appeared on the show throughout the year such as songwriter, arranger, producer and artist ELLIS HALL—who will also be a special guest on the show! We’ll have “Hot Off the Press” and “Healthy Lifestyles” with the AIL Team and in the 2nd hour of the show we will highlight some of the controversial topics that have been featured in “The Living Room” segment.
Call us during the live show at (347) 945-7191!
Tanya M. Cooper is a published author of her most recent non-fiction work, entitled, L.O.V.E. Live a Life Of Vibrant Energy (Change Your Story – Change Your Life) and two novels, The Matriarch of La Bonita and The Wayward Daughters. Tanya has a Bachelor of Honours degree in English and History and her Bachelor of Education. She taught in Colombia, South America for three years and the last ten within Canada. Tanya trained with the Gestalt Institute of Toronto for four years to be a Psycho-therapist and has offered many workshops on subjects such as self-esteem, eating disorders, healing, neuropsychology and re-training the mind. Tanya has written and spoken for her own radio program called, On Second Thought and has facilitated her own writers’ group. Tanya provides workshops and individualized coaching on how to develop self-esteem, success and ultimately the life that we desire.
917) 889-9174 - From the darkside of Life, to finding her way to the LIGHT, Tanya has a story of Redemption & Inspiration & Spirit everyone should hear - &, she's FUNNY, too...
Join Sam & Jakzun as they get to know Actress/Comedian Tanya Lewis
Quality fisk keeper Tanya Bowers will be here at Aquatics Euphoria to speak on a topic that is very important to the fish keeping hobby! AND that topic my friends and listeners is Invasive Species which plague our world and destroys pristine eco-systems around the world. Even governments have introduced foreign species to pristine eco-systems trying to solve a problem but actually caused bigger problems. Tanya lives right on the Mexican border where there is a severe problem with plecos. Tanya will discuss this topic with me on 01-06-2014 at 1 pm EST. Callin to share at 1-347-677-1837
Domestic and relationship violence among youth is not a new topic but many parents do not know the warning signs and symptoms of a young adult suffering through an abusive relationship. Tanya J. Peterson Author of Losing Elizabeth has skillfully and masterfully developed a story which informs, educates and explores the young adult denial stages when one goes through a situation like this and the struggle to break free.
"Every young adult, parent, educator and mental health specialist should read this book becuase the storyline helps us all swallow this big pill and it goes down with a gentle and informative effectiveness." Lady Selah SuJuris
Losing Elizabeth is Nominated for the Marble Awards
Guest: Tanya J. Peterson
Host: Charlie Checkers
MGN Radio chats with The V-Bar Lady aka Tanya Tibbs about her best selling hygiene product line, which includes her number #1 best selling soap, "The V-Bar Feminine Hygiene Bar." With over 25 years of experience as a natural hair care specialist, Tanya's transition into hygiene products was an instant success. The V-Bar has been endorsed by Dr. Tosha Rogers, a certified OBGYN. Tanya has been featured on numerous media outlets such as the Dr. OZ show and FOX 5 DC News. She is in negotiatons with Wal-Mart to have the V-Bar available in all their stores nationwide. Join us on Friday, November 2nd at 9pm EST as we chat about hygience, soap, and more! with Tanya Tibbs & Dr. Tosha Rogers. You don't want to miss this show!!
MGN Radio is a proud sponsor of Dare 2 Aspire Conference. Visualize Success. Please visit www.d2aspire.com. Get your tickets NOW!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (21 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (21 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (10 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- 65620 (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)