SORT BY Relevancy
Get to know author Tamika Sims BEYOND her pen! Lit 'Ish uncovers some interesting facts about the author and taps into her creative spirit. Listen in as we discuss the Lit 'Ish topic of the week and get Tamika's view on the issue. Lit 'Ish is NOT your typical Literary show! Quick, simple, and entertaining. You won't want to miss this!
LifeThoughts Radio welcomes
Music Ministry Month guest
Worship Leader | Christian Contempory Recording Artist/Songwriter | Author | International Radio Personality | Graphics Designer | Playwright
For more information about Tamika, visit
Feel free to share these shows with others!
(Notice: All Heart Right Ministries/LifeThoughts Radio shows are available for download at www.blogtalkradio.com/lifethoughtsradio and subscription on iTunes®!)
Facebook: LifeThoughts Radio
Visit us on the web: LifeThoughts Publishing
*** Special Thanks ***
Our Proud LifeSponsor:
Sara Sara Cosmetics
offers a variety of colorfully luscious lip gloss, lip gloss pots, lip sticks and NEW eyeshadows and skin care products! Let Sara Sara Cosmetics help you...Embrace the Royalty in You!
and to our power-packed mini-segment
Today's Word Encounter with Elder Tonya Cox!
Tamika Newhouse is a self-published bestselling author who founded Delphine Publications, at the age of 21; Tamika appeared on various bestseller lists and won Self Published Author of the Year at the 2009 African American Literary Awards only 9 months after her debut novel. In 2010 she was inducted into Who’s who in Black San Antonio and she landed a major publishing deal without an agent and still continues to write independent projects. In 2011 her company Delphine Publications won an African American Literary Award for Best Anthology as well as Tamika won for the second time Self Published Author of the Year. She was also nominated by the National Women in Business Association for the 2011 Entrepreneurial Spirit Award. In 2013 she was honored with the Author of Distinction E. Lynn Harris Award. Her latest award for the 2013 African American Literary Award for self published author of the year.
Her latest book, The Words I Didn't Say, will be released June 24, 2014.
Come On and celebrate with me. Great advice for your health from Dr. Faith Felder. Live interviews with recording artist Garland Waller and Jonathan Lewis.
I'm your host
Author Tamika Shaunta'e Howard,
She was born as Tamika Shauntáe Howard in Chicago, IL. She grew up as teen in Hammond, IN. She began writing poems and music at the age of 12 and after reading her first novel at 21 she began her love of writing urban novels. For the Love of the Hustle was her first published novel to share with the world. She is a full time mom and financial analyst. When not writing she enjoys any activities that involve family and friends. Shaunta'e currently lives in Indianapolis with her 15 year old son and 5 year old daughter.
Linda Felder is the CEO of Felder House. She teaches young girls etiquette, sewing and fashion. In Linda's sewing lessons she teaches the princess' not only the basics of how to sew but the machanics of the sewing machine. On the day of graduation, the princess' are taken to Mo's for a fabulous dinner, with an entire presenation for parents and famiy members. Parents this is a must for our girls...what an AWESOME experience. You may reach Linda at 410-746-6345.
Tamika's passion for writing began at an early age. In college she majored in English with an emphasis on creative writing. Tamika wrote short stories both for class assignments and for pleasure. Her dream of becoming a published author began as a junior in college. Although Tamika knew that someday her dream would come true, she needed a career in the meantime. She attended law school while raising two daughters and working full time. She had very little downtime but whenever she had a moment to herself she wrote. During this time her first novel, Anytime Soon was created.
By the time her oldest daughter went off to college Tamika had finally finished her novel and began working to get it published. In 2010, tragedy struck when Tamika's mother died unexpectedly and the writing project was put on hold. Two years later, a close friend reminded Tamika of her dream and encouraged her to continue with her writing project. Knowing that her mother would want her to move forward, Tamika again began the journey to becoming a published author. BQB Books has been the first step in completing her journey.
Today, Tamika is excited about her novel and busy working on her next novel.
Join us this Sunday as we "SPOTLIGHT" another outstanding Author.
Call in at 347-326-9139
Beloved, I wish above all things that thou mayest prosper and be in health, even as thy soul prospereth.
Getting your started on a good note of inspiration
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (219 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (47 chatters)
- Yada (22 chatters)
- John Baptist (21 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (13 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (12 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- Bellesprit (4 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (3 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (3 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (2 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lennis (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Talent Real Talk Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (1 chatters)
- The Pawz Cauze Show (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (0 chatters)