SORT BY Relevancy
Our show is scheduled for 2 hours so we can ensure that we don't have to cut anyone short. Our show is generally 1 and 1/2 hours.
Join Us and Tamia Dow for an interesting show as we talk about local and international events around International Women's Day.
This is going to be an interesting show. Find out what is happening in your arear at http://internationalwomensday.com
Domestic Violence is an issue many women and men have faced in their lives... Please join host Eboni Nicole and special guest Tamia Dow who is a Retired Domestic Violence Detective with the Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department as we discuss this issue. October is Domestic Violence Awareness Month...Show your support!
Tonite (7.31.2014) we revealed the truth about:
The court victory of Jesse Ventura of chris kyle who lied about Ventura damning Navy Seals.
The genocide of the Palestinian people and the destruction of the nation of Palestine.
The CIA used extensive torture techniques after 911 and spied on the Senate.
Dow Jones crashes 317 points. Wait until October it will crash over 1,000 points in one day and it will drop below 10,000 in a week to give the GOP a landslide victory in November.
The U.S. Corp. plans to have American chickens shipped to Red China for processing.
The fake ebola crisis.
Visit - FreeWorldFilmWorks.com for DVDs exposing the CRIMES of Big Brother..
Ladies, meet outdoor renaissance woman Suzanne Pearse Dow. She is one of the leaders who will take you on a weekend journey to find your hidden badass! October 10 - 12, on a private lake in Garrison, NY, with a private chef, detach from your cell phone, engage with your soul, and enjoy 'Smores by the fire with like minded women. Listen in and learn how you can afford this weekend of a lifetime!
The Health and Happiness show is heard Sunday mornings at 6:30 am on 100.7 WHUD and at www.kaceyontheradio.com
This episode will be part of a series that will be committed to the students, past and present, of Bauder College and Kaplan University. This series will provide information to students about class action litigation and their legal rights. We will also discuss information Graham Holding Company ("GHC" and Kaplan Higher Education Group and Kaplan, Inc. The purpose of this series is to enable the students of Bauder College and Kaplan University to take action and protect their legal rights.
BAUDER COLLEGE FORCED STUDENTS TO SIGN A WAIVER NOT TO SUE THE SCHOOL IF THEY WANTED TO ATTEND KAPLAN UNIVERSITY AND ATTAIN A COMPUTER FOR ONLINE COURSES OR GET THEIR TRANSCRIPTS TO ATTEND OTHER COLLEGES/UNIVERSITIES. THE STUDENTS WERE NOT ALLOWED TO CONSULT WITH AN ATTORNEY BEFORE SIGNING
"Mrs. Hartsfield had us sign it in order to receive a laptop for online classes stating that we won't sue, but we had no other choice but to sign if we wanted to keep our credits and have the opportunity to graduate."
THE AGREEMENTS. NEVERTHELESS, THE WAIVERS WILL NOT PREVENT STUDENTS FROM SEEKING REDRESS, LISTEN TO TUESDAY'S SHOW TO LEARN MORE:
This week on the program we will take a look back at Man united's QRP's 4-nil win and is the new line up the secret code? Also with all that is going on is the US doing enough to stop ISIS. Is this country really headed in the right direction. I read a post that had 6something% unemployment, high Dow, stock, S&P 500 stats don't lie fox news. Is this true or not we will look at that and more. So join me and be apart of the conversation.
Mike Larson is the editor of the Safe Money Report newsletter, Weiss Research’s first and oldest publication, and the Interest Rate Speculator.
Mike joined Weiss in 2001, during which time he has been, alternately, an analyst, editor, and writer for Money and Markets. Previously, he worked for Bankrate.com, where he analyzed the mortgage and interest-rate markets.
While still in college, Mike got his start tracking the financial markets at Bloomberg News. He graduated from Boston University with degrees in journalism and English. Mike’s views can be found in major print and electronic media outlets. He has been quoted by the Washington Post, Reuters and Dow Jones, and has appeared on CNN, Bloomberg Television, Business News Network and CNBC.
ATLANTA'S BAUDER COLLEGE IS CLOSING NEXT YEAR
.This episode will discuss the closing of Bauder College and the illegal and unethical acts committed by Graham Holdings and Kaplan, Inc. Bauder College is a private, for profit college located in Atlanta, Georgia. It is a division of Graham Holdings ("GHC") and Kaplan, Inc. (Kaplan Higher Education ("KHE"). The closing of Bauder College will not resolve the issues faced by inner city, urban and rural American students, which includes student loan default rates and unemployment. Most of these students will not be accepted by other colleges or universities and many will be left with nowhere to turn. The cost of attending Kaplan University is greater than the attendance at Bauder and the majority of other colleges and universities. Our government has failed these vulnerable populations and sit idle while Kaplan became a billion dollar for profit educational industry who knowingly targeted the most vulnerable population in this country with abusive practices that were used to target inner city, urban and rural poor Americans.
We know that it is important for our children to eat healthy. We also know that it is important to for our children to get a good education. But how important is it for our children to be safe? Not just when they are outside of the home, but while they are at home. Tune in to hear Mr. Yancey's interview with family author and motivational speaker, Doreen Dunn-Berts. Ms. Berts is the author of 8 books such as "Don't Copy What You See", "Safety First", "Why Do I Tie My Shoes?", her current book "Constantly Running" and others. Also make sure you tune in for our new segment "What's Going On in Your Ward?" featuring Cleveland Ward 7 Councilman T. J. Dow. If you have any questions or comments, feel free to call in (914)338-0665.
A great conversation with two of the 2014 Poetry Super Highway Poetry contest judges Douglas Richardson and Hannah Dow! Listen in to hear what they had to say about poetry and the process they're using when reading your poems...then enter the contest here!
We caught up with Martin Armstrong today. We wanted to know if he was sticking by his call for Dow 32,000 and for the Dollar to remain the reserve currency. He stands by his them and cites further proof that the wealthy are sending their funds to the US. Wealthy Europeans, Canadians and Chinese are buying up properties in the US. As far as the stock market, there's no other place to put large quantities of money. No one trusts the banks or sovereign bonds, so the market can only continue going up.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (90 chatters)
- thelordshour (33 chatters)
- The Portal (26 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (15 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (12 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (10 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (8 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (8 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (8 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (7 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (6 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Relationship Reinvented (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Electric KoolAid for the Road (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- 3 Counselors and a Couch (4 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Wajm Radio (3 chatters)
- wayneG (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- TNNDN (3 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Bigfoot Ground Zero (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- SHRAonair (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Nerd Port Network (2 chatters)
- The Peoples America (2 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- BishopDerianHouse (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- 64403 (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- DAnne Burley Show (1 chatters)
- Dr Fred (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Internationaldynastyartists (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (1 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (1 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- RefJeremy (1 chatters)
- NathanWalters0 (1 chatters)