SORT BY Relevancy
347 205 9366 Call in and share, 347 205 9366, call in and talk. It's the Simmie Braxton show. Conversations about relationships, life and more. Complications, questions and answers, all here with Simmie. 347-205-9366.
Every Tuesday evening pacific, Simmie Braxton is on the Jay King Network. Call in with your views, opinions and answers to questions. Catch up with Simmie on facebook. 347-205-9366. Welcome to the Simmie Braxton show - all in?
This week on SONG THERAPY The Crew dives into "LOVE SHOULDA BROUGHT YOU HOME" by TONI BRAXTON
“SONG THERAPY” is Today’s Hottest & Progressive Music Platform Created to Heal the Pain and Soothe the Soul. So Sit Back, Relax and Unwind as we take you on this Therapeutic Musical Journey. It’s Time for you to join the Crew on the First Ever Virtual Couch. Remember no one likes to go to Therapy, but they love to come to SONG THERAPY!!!!
Call in / Listen every Tuesday @ 9pm est/ 6pm pst 347-855-8964. See you on the virtual couch!
He started off on Fridays, after KINGS IN THE MORNING, Tony Brown from Detroit, with the mad tunes and spins and entertainment, the way you want it. 347-205-9366 or just simmer back on medium, and get a heavy bite of these rhythm and blues and hip hop serves, nicely. Every Tuesday on the pm, enjoy Tony Brown any way you want to.
Talk and more talk - conversations with you on various topics. The newest show on the Jay King Network. 347-205-9366 to get in touch with Simmie. 347-205-9366. Tell a friend, or even a family member.
Michelle Braxton will tell us her beautiful story of how she has lived with HIV for 24 years. She is a motivational speaker and has very special personal relationship with God. She is also an author.
A variety of communications about life, love and the adventure of living. The problems we face, the things we do, the things we don't. 347-205-9366
Traci Braxton recently release her first solo CD called Crash & Burn. There are 11 songs on this album and 2 additional bonus tracks available at Best Buy only! Traci shows her range and as well as her musical talent on Crash & Burn. On Thursday, we celebrate and support Traci and her new found fame with Crash & Burn! If you have never spoken to Traci before here is your chance. Not only will several fans get a chance to talk to her, but TWO lucky fans will receive an autographed copy of her new album. Now how cool is that?! Perhaps you're wondering what made Traci decide to put out an album now or who did she work with on the album? Whatever your question is, Traci's #TraBirds will have a chance to ask her LIVE on our Internet Radio show.
***Never called into Fancalls before?
We are an Internet Radio Show that streams LIVE and allows the fans to call in and ask their questions. After all you, THE FANS are who matter. The questions that you ask will be answered by Traci Braxton herself! #TraciBraxtonFancalls start at 9pm est
in Self Help
Dr. Braxton A. Cosby earned his Doctorate of Physical Therapy from the University of Miami where he competed in track and field running the relays and hurdles. Dr. Cosby has been practicing Physical Therapy for over 13 years in multiple settings such as acute care, pediatrics, sports medicine, and geriatrics. Dr. Cosby is also a certified personal trainer and nutritionist. He uses his experience and education to help both clients and patients achieve their ultimate fitness and functional goals.
Braxton is also the CEO of the full-service entertainment company Cosby Media Productions, which has five divisions including film, television, music, print media and consultative services.
Braxton Cosby is a multi-award winning author who has a new book coming out soon entitled: Fat Free for Life:
He is also the fitness brand ambassador for Smashon, the place to find the best in your local health and fitness providers:
Smashon is so proud and honored to have Braxton as our fitness brand ambassador. If you would like to create a free health or fitness expert, network with other wellness professionals, and grow your brand, visit https://www.smashon.com/.
Find out more about Braxton on his websites!
Join Dr.J "J." as she dialogues with author Michelle Braxton about her book signing & launch. Her book is entitled "Living with HIV"
Listen Live at 345-945-7725
Join Host Live Chats
- Joeygiggles (16 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (12 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (8 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (5 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (4 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (4 chatters)
- Trek Talking (4 chatters)
- Real Metaphysical Talk (3 chatters)
- Local Live Music (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Deliverance Ministry (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (1 chatters)
- Conservative Report (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (1 chatters)
- SPEAKINPURPOSELY Stacy Y Whyte (1 chatters)
- The Gab (1 chatters)
- The Portal (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- N Plain English Book Club (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- Pastor Ryan (1 chatters)
- SIN JONES (1 chatters)
- siramediaradio (1 chatters)
- Soul Sister GO Sister (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (0 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (0 chatters)