SORT BY Relevancy
Daniel is best known as "Darryl" from the 1988 sci-fi cult classic THE RETURN OF SWAMP THING. The
sequel to Wes Craven's original film finds the DC Comics superhero again battling the evil Dr. Arcane (Louis
Jourdan) and vying for the affection of Arcane's stepdaughter Abigail (Heather Locklear). Darryl and his
friend Omar constantly find themselves in trouble. Luckily, Swampy has a tendency of saving the day!
From there, Daniel did several television appearances (including IN THE HEAT OF THE NIGHT and the
critically acclaimed I'LL FLY AWAY) before finding himself in the 2000 Dreamworks comedy ROAD TRIP
opposite comedy stars Tom Green and Ethan Suplee. More recently, he has become quite prolific in the
realm of independent horror and has worked with many of the genre greats such as Robert Englund, James
Hampton, Tiffany Shepis, Michael Berryman, Bill Moseley, Tony Todd, and Danielle Harris.
In 2012, Daniel and business partner Jim O'Rear formed Deviant Pictures. Their inaugural project, THE
HOSPITAL, is currently available from most online retailers and video-on-demand services. A controversial
film from the beginning, THE HOSPITAL rocked audiences with its visceral content and taboo subject
matter. Taking the sickness worldwide, THE HOSPITAL played several international festivals including the
prestigious Festival de Cannes.
Recording artist Swamp Dawg stops by #ConversationsLIVE to discuss his musical journey and what it's been like to share it with the world. You will also hear his new single and find out how to stay connected with him.
Join us as our guest shares and ethical dilemma that they faced and how they resolved it.
Megan Cyrulewski is an ordinary person who has faced extraordinary challenges and now wants to inspire people and show them that hope gives them the power to survive anything. Who Am I? is about her journey into post-partum depression, anxiety disorder, panic attacks, visits to the psych ward, divorce, domestic violence, law school, and her courageous struggle to survive with her sanity intact—and how a beautiful little girl emerged from all this chaos.
Join us as we have a guest share an ethical dilemma they faced and how they resolved it.
Cynthia Luce is a mother, friend and compassionate woman sharing Invisible Girl to inspire you to implement change. She wants you to see what is necessary so we can collectively work to help save or alter the path of our youth. She is an inspirational speaker and advocate for change.
Join Host Live Chats
- T J Sotomayor (71 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (54 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (16 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (10 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (8 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (7 chatters)
- JA Money does RedZone (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (6 chatters)
- Crave Wrestling (6 chatters)
- Donna Schmid (5 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (4 chatters)
- mskane (4 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Carl Richards Show (3 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- FFMastermind (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- Mystery Babylon News Radio (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- UCC Show (2 chatters)
- womenradio (2 chatters)
- World Wide Resistance Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- Da 420 SHOW (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- SMOOCHES RADIO (0 chatters)