SORT BY Relevancy
Suze Orman has been called “a force in the world of personal finance” and a “one-woman financial advice powerhouse” by USA Today. A two-time Emmy Award-winning television host, New York Times mega bestselling author, magazine and online columnist, writer/producer, and one of the top motivational speakers in the world today, Orman is undeniably America’s most recognized expert on personal finance.
David Jay has been shooting fashion and beauty professionally for over 15 years. His images have appeared in a multitude of international magazines and advertising campaigns. Like so many others personally touched by the disease, Jay was inspired to act when a dear friend was diagnosed with breast cancer at the age of 32. Like the subjects themselves, Jay's stark, bold portraits challenge traditional perceptions of the disease and capture the raw beauty, strength, and character of so many extraordinary young women.
David D. Burstein is a millennial writer, filmmaker, and storyteller. Burstein is also a frequent speaker and commentator on Millennials, social innovation and politics. He is the founder and Executive Director of Generation18, a nonpartisan young voter engagement organization and serves as the Co-Director of the Bluhm/Helfand Social Innovation Fellowship at Chicago Ideas Week to help outstanding young social entrepreneurs grow their impact.
It was at Borders Books on Chicago’s State Street where women and men were lined up literally around the corner to get a glimpse at the Money-Making Maven, Suze Orman. Signing autographs, smiling at strangers and shaking every hand that reached out to her made a successful book signing on The Road to Wealth. This book hit the New York Times Bestseller’s list within its first weeks release, making Suze Orman a bona fide financial superstar! Suze shared with me, “Out of all th
Today we are beyond excited to have NY Times and Wall Street Journal best selling author Pamela Yellen in the Business Salon.
Pamela is the author of the groundbreaking book Bank on Yourself:The Life Changing Secret fo Growing and Protecting Your Financial Future - which reveals the secrets to taking back control of your financial future that Wall Street, banks, and credit card companies DON'T want you to know.
This is going to be a fascinating conversation as we explore the following questions and more:
Your advice is radically different from both Dave Ramsey and Suze Orman - what are the key differences?
How can a woman entrepreneur use Bank On Yourself as a financing vehicle for their business, even when no banker will loan her a dime?
How can women entrepreneurs use Bank On Yourself to not retire broke?
Is it too late to start a Bank On Yourself Plan, if you are a woman entrepreneur over 50?
Susan Besser, MD, and Jennifer Bright Reich talk with Mommy MD Guides--doctors who are also mothers--about pregnancy and parenting. Call or email us your most pressing parenting concerns. We help moms and moms-to-be lead healthier, happier lives!
This week's guest is Heather Orman-Lubell, MD, a mom of 11- and 7-year-old sons and a pediatrician in private practice at Yardley Pediatrics of St. Christopher’s Hospital for Children, in PA.
"Interviews with Authentic You" Our VIP Guest this week is: Crystal Andrus. Crystal Andrus is a leader in the field of self-discovery and personal transformation. From a very tough beginning—one that could easily have spun her into darkness—Crystal has risen to become an international coaching sensation, three-time best-selling Hay House author, international speaker, TV personality, host of “The Crystal Andrus Show” and most recently, “EMPOWERMENT CLASS”, both on CBS – The New Sky Radio. She’s the founder of “The S.W.A.T. Institute (Simply Woman Accredited Trainer)”, founder of the new online magazine—”Simply…Woman!”, spokesperson for the health & wellness line of products—“Xooma” (sounds like Zooma), as well as a world-renowned women’s advocate. Her latest book about “Emotional Age™” is in the works, and will prove to be her greatest accomplishment to date! (Stay tuned!!)
Crystal’s message of resilience, strength, and inner power has allowed her to grace the stage with speakers such as Dr. Phil, Dr. Wayne Dyer, Naomi Judd, Suze Orman, Marianne Williamson, Louise Hay, Dr. Christiane Northrup, Dr. Joan Borysenko, Debbie Ford, Sarah Ferguson—Duchess of York, and many more. Crystal has coached women from all walks of life including A-list celebrities, best-selling authors, scientists, doctors, dentists, and lawyers to stay-at-home moms and struggling teens. Her passion is to get down in the trenches and help people become the (s)heroes of their own lives.
Join talk show host Gail Dixon this Sunday as we discuss how to improve your finances and improve your health simultaneously.
Back pain, migraine headaches, memory loss, insomnia, etc. are all complications experienced by people who are in debt.
This Sunday we highlight advice from financial guru Suze Orman and Financial Peace University CEO Dave Ramsey.
Learn how to get your life back on track and have the peace you deserve.
Need a great way to supplement your income? Click Here!
in Real Estate
The origional real estate guru, Dr. Albert Lowry will be our guest on the American Real Estate Investors Academy radio show. Dr Lowry started teaching people how to make money in real estate back in 1969. He is a founding member of the Transaction Hall of Fame. Dr Lowry was instrumental in launching the career of Robert Kiosaki of Rich Dad, Poor Dad
Al Lowry is the author of over 30 best sellers and has spoken to crowds as large as 30,000 people, while sharing the stage with famous people like Donald Trump, and Suze Orman
Suze Lanier-Bramlett is a Los Angeles-based film, TV and stage actress, as well as a singer/songwriter. She is best known for starring in the original horror classic, "The Hills Have Eyes" in the role of Brenda. She is also known for her recurring role as Bambi, John Travolta's girlfriend in late '70's sitcom, "Welcome Back, Kotter," as well as originating the role of Chrissy on the popular sitcom "Three's Company." Her new film, "Cut", i
Celebrity Actress, Pauletta Pearson Washington returns home to North Carolina starring at 2013 National Black Theatre festival with Roscoe Orman (Sesame Street, Willie Dynamite) and all star cast in Lorey Hayes’ award-winning “Power Play”, a play about Politics, Passion and The Power of God.
Dynamic producing duo Executive Producer, Mr. Voza Rivers’ New Heritage Theatre and Ms. Debra Ann Byrd’s Take Wing And Soar.
in Self Help
If you spoke to your friends the way you speak to yourself, how many friends would you have? Your Inner Critic hurts you more than anyone else ever has. What if you could reset old thought patterns with an autopilot option for positive thinking? Imagine treating yourself with the same respect, compassion and love as you give to those you love. For practical ways of "Flipping the Switch" to Positive Thoughts - creating more of what you really want, in all areas of your life - join Pat Council's special guest, Calgary-based educator, Hay House author, radio host, speaker and entrepreneur, Suze Casey (MEd).
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Channel Panel (312 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (224 chatters)
- AlimBey (106 chatters)
- John Baptist (94 chatters)
- The Sedona Connection (46 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (46 chatters)
- thelordshour (32 chatters)
- The Intuitive Messenger Show (22 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (22 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (20 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (20 chatters)
- Les Jensen (18 chatters)
- Omega Man (17 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (17 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (17 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (16 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (15 chatters)
- DDP Radio (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (14 chatters)
- Ahura Z (13 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (12 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (12 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (11 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (8 chatters)
- realsidemedia1 (8 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (8 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (7 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (7 chatters)
- CE Radio (7 chatters)
- Cowboys Crunchtime (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- 20 20 Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- E3 Radio (6 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (6 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (6 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Billy D Online (5 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (5 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (4 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (4 chatters)
- Horn Sports (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- The Tatum Talks (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- They Might Be Taping (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (3 chatters)
- pHixYourHealth (3 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (3 chatters)
- Females With A Mission (3 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- Life outside the Box (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Catholic Questions And Answers (3 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (3 chatters)
- Alis MEN Radio (3 chatters)
- All Riders Radio (3 chatters)
- bapnation (2 chatters)
- BlazinRy Radio (2 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Shadowhunters SteleCast (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (2 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (2 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- the turn UP (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (1 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (1 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (1 chatters)
- The Rabblecast (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- The Mystic Forum (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Tiff (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SportsJAM Network (1 chatters)
- STACK HOUSE RADIO (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- dtm radio (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- FantasyTrade411 Radio (1 chatters)
- FilmGordon Radio (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (1 chatters)
- Hit On The Head (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- Karen Tate (1 chatters)
- Moorish Kemetic Radio (1 chatters)
- My Fierce Wings Radio (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- David Jerry Wes (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (1 chatters)
- Bebee and Friends Network (1 chatters)
- Bikers of America (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- Alchemist Radio (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (0 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (0 chatters)