SORT BY Relevancy
Host Kathy Sipple speaks with Elizabeth Gingerich, a Business Law Associate Professor at Valparaiso University and Editor of The Journal of Values Based Leadership. The JVBL defines values-based leadership to include topics involving ethics in leadership, moral considerations in business decision-making, stewardship of our natural environment, and spirituality as a source of motivation. Gingerich is a passionate advocate for sustainability--at home and in business. She has installed solar and
Join us to discuss the following:
How can we start dialogue that will open minds to embrace a Sustainable Living Community (SC)?
What are some characteristics that you would like in a SC you live in?
How can we incorporate holistic health services to minimize the use of western medicine in order to embrace non-traditional healing?
Ways which we can overcome barriers in order to create a Sustainable Community.
Is what you care about really important to you? Will whats important to you still be important to you in the next few days, in the next few months, and for the rest of your life? Come join us as we tackle the question of whats not only important to individuals but what will be important in the future.
My guest Robert Politzer.Robert, president of Greenstreet Construction and Consulting, Inc., which specializes in green construction and green building consulting. A LEED accredited professional, Robert is chair of the Sustainable Business Task Force of the Environmental Business Association of New York State and a member of its Green Building Task Force. He is a Planning Committee member of New Roofs for a New Century Conference and a board member of the Harlem River Valley Development Corporation. He co-chairs the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce’s Green Design and Construction Subcommittee.
Susan Neely is the CEO of the American Beverage Association in Washington, DC. The industry has a direct economic impact of $141.22 billion, provides more than 233,000 jobs and helps to support hundreds of thousands more that depend, in part, on beverage sales for their livelihoods. Join host Michele Woodward as she talks with Susan about how she has brought her values to her role, and the impact she's made leading the association over the last several years.
David Cagle a New York licensed architect with over 25 years experience, with a diverse background in corporate, civic and preservation projects. Some of his major accomplishments include: the renovation of the Rainbow Room and the preservation and restoration of James Renwick’s Grace Church at 10th Street and Broadway. David's current practice focuses on delivering sustainable 'Green' residential designs at an affordable cost; allowing everyone the option to have a sustainable 'Green' design and construction in their business and in their homes. To connect with David's office for your design and Architecture needs contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find out more on this subject go to:
Why a CEO is so important to a company and its stock? CEOs are paid huge sums of money in the eyes of Main Street. Why do firms pay so much? Are CEOs that important? Martha Stokes CMT explains the role of the CEO, his or her importance to the company, the difference between a great CEO and a bad CEO, how the Board of Directors control the CEO, and how the shareholders of the company can force the Board to replace the CEO. CEOs do make or break a company and do impact its stock price.
Learn more about how to judge a CEO’s performance and what to look for when selecting stocks for investments or position trades.
Martha Stokes CMT Read Martha's Daily Market Report
My guests will be Marlene Pratt and Nora Maria Diaz-Bretherton, co-founders of Casa Latina, the first bilingual, multi-platform home-and-lifestyle brand designed specifically for the needs, tastes and values of the U.S. Hispanic market, both English and Spanish dominant.
Core values create the framework from which your organization operates. Join Errol as he discusses why core values are so important in creating customer experiences.
in Self Help
Listen today as Lori talks about learning your values and living by them as principles. Your values determine who you are and they may be used against you until you choose them consciously. Sometimes you have to choose between your values, and that's when your hierarchy of values is important. Join Lori Mitchell as she explores these topics while she writes her next book "At the SPEED of Beliefs."
The Georgia Democratic Values Project was established in Georgia in November 2010. Its mission is to develop progressives' ability to express our values and to frame issues in terms of those values. This is done in several ways: On our website, valuesmessage.org, we provide links to resources and tools that are useful in formulating messages that meet those objectives. We send to our email list comments on and links to current items in the news and on progressive websites. We speak to county Democratic parties about Democratic values. We advocate for activities in Georgia that will help to move progressive organizations toward better messaging. The Georgia Progressive Exchange, for example, was an effort to bring many progressive organizations together to overcome the issue silos that tend to divide us by focusing on our common values (and building trust and a sense of community among these organizations). While the project was established in Georgia, its objectives and resources are applicable nationwide. A Facebook group facilitates discussion among members.
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (128 chatters)
- NTEB (96 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (66 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (43 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- Ms Blue (27 chatters)
- Love Productions (16 chatters)
- GraveYard Radio (16 chatters)
- drdeath26 (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- ankhkakek (13 chatters)
- ARC Studies (13 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (13 chatters)
- Puerto Rico Reptiles Radio (12 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- Kawakab (9 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (9 chatters)
- torihartman (8 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (6 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (4 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (4 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- amyalkon (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- chocmami (3 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (3 chatters)
- I AM U Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (2 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Seamheads (1 chatters)
- Ski And Critical (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Warn paranormal radio (1 chatters)
- Debra SeS (1 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay Rex Music live Talk (1 chatters)
- LIVE Man of Steel viewing Party (0 chatters)
- GunnzAndButter (0 chatters)