SORT BY Relevancy
The Inspiration by Loretta Show with host Loretta Green-Warren is the show that empowers women and girls to know thier worth through motivation, inspiration and education. On this episode we will discuss being a survivor with special guest, Ms. Amber Simmons who is surviving cancer. The goal is to raise awareness and encourage women to take care of their health. Listen to Amber's story and be inspired by her strength and winning spirit. Join "The Fight for Amber" on thier facebook page: www.facebook.com/fight4amber
Join the conversation by calling 626-657-2134.
Being a Cancer Survivor is AWESOME. Chris gives us his perspective on beating Myelodysplastic Syndrome. Chris says that being diagnosed with the Big C gave him a different perspective on life. In beating Cancer, you must change your life style and that begins with having a healthy mindset, a good relationship with your doctor and having healthy eating habits. Listen in as Chris gives us a powerful testimony on beating the odds.
To learn more about our services, please visit http://www.melonisworks.com. If you'd like to scheudule an appt. to be on our show, please call 443-790-6303.
Survivor Jack, Life Preservers, & More!
American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to: http://prepperbroadcasting.com/listen-chat/
Bodies of missing canoeists recovered in Algonquin Park, Round Table Review – Need for PFDs/Life Preservers, Special Guest: Survivor Jack of survivorjack.com.
Located in Ontario (Canada), Barefoot Bushcraft provides individuals of all skill levels the opportunity to learn more about their world, connect with themselves and the earth, as well as learn valuable the wonders of nature while enjoying hands-on activities in the great outdoors
We believe that our inter-generational learning and play help weave our courses into a “culture of nature connection and exploration”. skills both technical and primitive. Custom designed classes and programs are available for groups such as nature clubs, homeschool students, Scout groups, charity organizations, and more!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting
On the Wednesday September 17th 2014 broadcast at 2PM Pacific/5PM Eastern we meet the amazing Kym Martin, MBA. Kym is a three-time, 30-year cancer survivor who is passionate about enhancing the patient experience in healthcare. Kym endured three different cancer diagnoses through three distinct stages of life. To treat her latest diagnosis of breast cancer in 2012, Kym elected to undergo conventional surgery for a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction coupled with wholisitic nutrition and medicinal herbs to create a personalized, integrative care plan. Kym aligned her physical, emotional and spiritual preferences with her understanding of the human body’s restorative capabilities, her medical needs, her goals and her faith.
She also identifies herself as followd: ePatient, Consultant & Speaker, and Co-chair, Patient Experience Council for the Sullivan Institute for Healthcare Innovation. For a video interview with Kym at the Health Datapalooza in June, click here and here.
For more information on Kym, click here.
Join us for an informative chat with this thoughtful and determined woman.
Join me for an intimate and inspiring conversation with breast cancer survivor Donna Green. We will be discussing her journey of healing and what is the "new norm" after breast cancer. We will also discuss Faith, Prayer and Healing to overcome sickness and disease. You don't want to miss this conversation!
Join me for an intimate and inspiring conversation with Breast Cancer Survivor and Author Evangelist Lita P. Ward. Our conversation will include Evangelist Ward's Journey of Healing, Issues impacting Black Women dealing with Breast Cancer, Having God's Faith for Healing...... You don't want to miss this live interview with an Courageous and Awesome Woman of God! Call in 347.857.2393 to listen live.
Join The Gist of Freedom with host Roy Paul as we welcome genealogist and activist, STELLA ANTLEY. www.blackHistoryBlog.com on iTunes WWW.BlackHistoryuniversity.com
Stella, the Great, Great Granddaughter of a survivor of slavery recently, recently received an Official Apology her ancestor's Slaver.
The enslaved woman's name was Charlotte McClee and she lived to the sage age of 111, AMAZING longevity for a survivor of slavery, and more amazing…. "I have a photo of her holding me as an infant, in a rare Black History 5 Generation "Freed," Post, ante-bellum former enslaved African's Family, all alive, and in tact at the same time."
"In this heirloom picture of the 5 Generations, shown and seated, are: My Mother, My Mother's Mother, My Mother's, Mother's Mother, And My Mother's, Mother's, Mother's, Mother, the "survivor of slavery" and me, I'm the 5th Generation, the Survivor's Great, Great"
This show is dedicated to …Four Survivors of Slavery, miraculously these Queens, are centenarians! They all lived to be 100+ years old! In 1916 the matriarchal heroines gathered at the 50th anniversary celebration of the Emancipation Proclamation in Washington, DC. Tell their stories and say their names to your children… Annie Parram, 104; Anna Angales, 105; Elizabeth Berkeley, 125; and Sadie Thompson 110!
We will be discussing how to cope when you are dealing with sickness in your body. You will learn how to go from "What am I going to do" mentality to "Lord you are my healer and I'm going to make it" mentality. You will be able to transform to a Survivor Mentality through Prayer and Faith. We will be discussing how to live through Breast Cancer. You will hear an awesome testimony of triumph from Fear to Faith, you don't want to miss this show!
Join Diva Taunia every Monday for a lunchtime music concert series (NOON PST), featuring some of today's up and coming musicians and songwriters. If you like what you hear, we encourage you to stop by their website or social media pages and let them know! All links can be found on the blog at www.divatauniablog.com (just look for the blog entry with the correct concert date). Our artists this weekac:
1. KRM with Show Me The Way, Featuring Rylee Harper
2. Songs on Repeat with "All This Love"
3. Velvet Ashes with "Perils In Space"
4. Jaway with "When Will We Learn" on itunes
5. Imani Rose with "Bits and Pieces"
Bookmark this page - more artists being added to the playlist soon!
Don't forget to sign up for our mailing list HERE (we don't spam - ever!)
Our show is sponsored by Wellesse Liquid Vitamins! Want to be a sponsor of our show? Please contact Rosie at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Don't miss the Sarah Theri Show on Sunday, September 28, 2014 at 8pm est - 7pm cst.
Hydeia Broadbent is redefining what it means to be a survivor! Born with HIV and given a prediction to not live past the age of 5 years -old Hydeia is now 30 years old and continuing to be unstoppable. Since the age of 12 she has appeared on The Oprah Winfrey Show, Good Morning America, and other media outlets.
Tune into The Sarah Theri Show and gain knowledge, wisdom, and courage from a true legend.
presented by HIS HEART NETWORK
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (81 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (74 chatters)
- The Portal (21 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (17 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (12 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (9 chatters)
- SHRAonair (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (9 chatters)
- Fins Radio (8 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (7 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (7 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (7 chatters)
- NCI Radio (6 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (6 chatters)
- OSU free choice learning (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (5 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- FFToolbox (5 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (5 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Krista Dickan (4 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (4 chatters)
- SpiritMessages (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Twin Radio (3 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (3 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (3 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (2 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (2 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Your Enlightenment Zone (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Real Talk With Robert Simmons (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- KayleeJackson (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- coachtmb (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BishopJD (1 chatters)
- Black FreeThinkers (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- The Power Podcast (0 chatters)
- Tanya Angelique Show (0 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE (0 chatters)