SORT BY Relevancy
A Texas native, a wife, Grandmother, and a Mom of a special needs young adult wheelchair bound quadriplegic Toni McKnight Adams takes him everywhere she goes. She is a Registered Nurse for over 33 years and a women business owner of a Tax Firm, finding herself very involved in her Community with many organizations. Loving to give back and paying it forward, she strives to make a difference in this world. As a survivor of domestic abuse and violence, she's decided to share her story after keeping it a secret for so many years.
To learn more about the activism and women's rights issues:
and remember to keep #SharingYourVoice
The Inspiration by Loretta Show with host Loretta Green-Warren is the show that empowers women and girls to know thier worth through motivation, inspiration and education. On this episode we will discuss being a survivor with special guest, Ms. Amber Simmons who is surviving cancer. The goal is to raise awareness and encourage women to take care of their health. Listen to Amber's story and be inspired by her strength and winning spirit. Join "The Fight for Amber" on thier facebook page: www.facebook.com/fight4amber
Join the conversation by calling 626-657-2134.
Coming up tonight, its our Survivor Series preshow, with Double-R, Savage, and Good Ol' J.M. Call in with your predictions for tonight's bouts as well as get a sneak peek at tonight's card as well as our predicitions of what's going to happen. Also, what happened this week in Wrestling? Plus, what ever happened to the Cruiser Weight division?
Michael Broussard's interactive stage show about childhood sexual abuse, "Ask a Sex Abuse Survivor", has been praised by mental health professionals and survivors as a healing tool.
Now presented in partnership with the National Association of Adult Survivors of Child Abuse, "Ask a Sex Abuse Survivor" takes a unique approach to fostering an open dialogue on the impacts of abuse. While Michael is telling his story, he also pauses for several feedback breaks throughout the performance, inviting audience members to ask questions, make comments and share their own stories. The debut of the show this past June saw several survivors doing just that: sharing their stories in a safe and supportive space.
"Ask a Sex Abuse Survivor" will be staged again on Sunday, November 9th at 5pm and 7pm at the Adrienne Theater in Philadelphia.
Clinician Megan Doyle of Survivors of Abuse in Recovery called the show "a powerful and moving testimonial to the impact of childhood sexual abuse throughout a lifetime" and said "I would love to see the show reach a larger audience to empower and educate a broader community."
Psychologist Elizabeth Dale Blair said "As a psychologist who treats survivors of childhood sexual abuse, I would highly recommend this show to anyone who struggles with the emotional aftermath of these traumas."
Web site: http://sexabusesurvivor.com
FB Page: https://www.facebook.com/askasexabusesurvivor
This is a TRUE STORY!
Fate, Destiny, Coincidence or Luck! You decide.
Imagine being the SOLE SURVIVOR of a plane crash.
FACT: odds of suviving even the most serious plane crash are at 76%. The odds of being the only one left alive are infinitesimal.
CIRCA 2009...French school girl, age 12 and her mother were aboard a packed Airbus on their way to an Island off the Eastern coast of Africa for a summer family visit. Minutes from touchdown, the Airbus shook violently in the swirling 40 mph winds; lights flickered, engine stalled and suddenly the plane holding 142 passengers plunged into the Indian Ocean, breaking apart on impact. Imagine you're 12 yrs old, ejected from the plane. No life vest, food or drinking water. Imagine clinging to a piece of wreckage for 13 hours until a private rescue boast plucked you from the ocean.
Imagine being the only survivor...etc.
Was it a miracle...etc.
Emotional Stress of being the sole...etc.
Sole survivors, where they...etc.
We will be discussing how to cope when you are dealing with sickness in your body. You will learn how to go from "What am I going to do" mentality to "Lord you are my healer and I'm going to make it" mentality. You will be able to transform to a Survivor Mentality through Prayer and Faith. We will be discussing how to live through Breast Cancer. You will hear an awesome testimony of triumph from Fear to Faith, you don't want to miss this show!
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (29 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (16 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (9 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (9 chatters)
- The Portal (8 chatters)
- Local Live Music (5 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (5 chatters)
- Trek Talking (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- 65820 (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (3 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (2 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Conservative Report (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- emPowering NOW (1 chatters)
- Empowerment Place Ministries (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Grizzly Bear Blues Live (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- TALK2ME Sports Radio Network (1 chatters)