SORT BY Relevancy
How does a doctor cope when she specializes in older adults and struggles to care for her own ailing parent?
Join host Tami Neumann as she sits down in conversations with Dr. Cheryl Woodson as she shares her experience as a daughter caregiver and her work as a Geriatrician.
You will find practical no nonsense advice on taking care of your loved ones and how to survive caregiving.
Learn more about Dr. Woodson.
For any woman who may be going through a breakup or perhaps has been rejected by the “man of their dreams”, this is a period of time that is a genuine emotional trauma. The sadness, heartache and anguish that are felt during this time can be as painful and emotionally upsetting as a death. Rejection or the ending of a relationship can chip away at our self-esteem, destroy our sense of security, and inflict chaos in our lives. It can also be detrimental to the stability of our future relationships if left unchecked.
10 things you should do.
Survive This! - Experimental/Hardcore/Electronica band from Las Vegas,NV...New Album "The Life You've Chosen" Out now on Epitaph Records...Performed all Summer long on the Hard Rock Kevin Says! Stage on Vans Warped Tour 2014. Check out their music & more @ www.facebook.com/survivethismusic
Plagued by a lifelong fear of death and dying, Sandra Champlain began a passionate search for answers to some of life’s most perplexing questions. She attended a workshop with international best-selling author and angelic communicator, Doreen Virtue, PhD. and discovered that she had a gift to communicate with beings who had passed on. After this breakthrough, Sandra realized deeply in her heart that she no longer needed to fear death.
However, having been a ‘normal’ person all her life, she didn’t want to be labeled a "psychic lunatic"by her friends and family! So she told no one about her new skills and insights, and instead decided to search for proof of life after death before going public. Through a series of life-changing events and exhaustive research, Sandra now feels that she can finally share this truth with the world:
I believe life is an education for the soul and we are all here on earth to love and to learn. My goal is for you to be who you were meant to be, to heal from your grieving and pain and to move forward on your life’s journey with a lot of joy, laughter and love!
~ Sandra Champlain
Our souls really do survive death.
Since that time, Sandra has courageously shared her journey with others. She has gathered the evidence, stories and experiences that can convince anyone, including a skeptic like herself, that ‘we don’t die.’ Her goal is to help people know within themselves that their own souls are eternal and that their deceased loved ones are in heaven, loving them.
We live in a world of uncertainty, to put it mildly. This episode's guest will tell us what it takes to survive virtually any situation.
Dan Martin was born in Detroit, Michigan , the eldest son of the eldest son, five generations long. The offspring of divorced parents, at thirteen Dan went on to live with his father high in the Rocky Mountains where he learned how to hunt, trap, work on engines and generally be self-sufficient.
At age seventeen, Dan joined the military, was stationed in Hawaii and eventually deployed and fought in Desert Shield. He received a degree in Environmental Sciences from the University of Hawaii; and upon arriving back in the States, he attended the University of Texas studying physics and Engineering. It was also then that Dan volunteered with Habitat for Humanity and Greenpeace, where he must have gotten his first taste of living and working outside of the ‘norm’. He then went on to work for Boeing Aerospace on Air Force C-17 Globe Masters. During Dan’s time with Boeing, he attended San Antonio Community College, taking undergraduate courses in Pre-Med, Sociology, World History and Psychology, earning enough credits for a Ph.D. and another Bachelors degree. But he never wanted a degree, only the education itself.
In the spring of 2000, he spent all of his waking spare time in Central Mexico taking up odd part-time jobs, learning mechanics, welding, fire control, security, farming, ranching, construction, architecture, wood working, first response, sanitation, plumbing, electrical, heating and air-conditioning, and metal working, where he later met and married his wife, Lucia.
For the next 6 years, the two lived 100% off-the-grid, completely cut-off from society.
Life is meant to be enjoyed to the fullest, but sometimes you can get stuck in survival mode. Pain, disapointment and turmoil can overwhelve you to the point where you can't geat aheard Join me and my guest Lisa Rimas. We will be talking about how to THRIVE and not just survive, how to let go of the stories we've been telling about ourselves which don't serve us and how to live our life on our terms and in a way that brings us joy and fulfillment.
Can Israel Survive? Great Question! Joe McCain, Senator John McCain's brother, addressed this question and the answer is "YES!" Joe McCain cites historical facts that outline the survival of Israel, despite the overwheming and relentless pursuit of her enemies determined to wipe Israel off the map. There is a scary rise in Anti Semitism and a dramatic rise in hostilities directed towards the Jewish State of Israel. People who believe in the Bible, people who care about other human beings, cannot understand why Jews and Israel are often the target of regular people who believe the awful propaganda and outright lies about Jews and Israel. This show is not for the hate mongers and extremists. They have a one track mind - to make the world worse! Listen to tbis show to hear the truth and to do your part to make the world better!
Hey there Tea Sippers! As we enter into the holiday season, it is very difficult to do when we are coping with the loss of a loved one, especially when it is unexpected and even more so when it's a child.
My guest today has decided to turn her grieve into Grace as she is relaunching a non-profit organization that is designed to put the focus on being of service to underprivileged youth in her community and provide support for those parents coping with the loss of a child.
Denim Kids Org founder, Ms. Wendy McLean will take us on her journey toward healing and sharing her strength to survive such devistation. We will explore how to pick up the pieces when losing a child and how to turn the pain into power so that the legacy of the child will continue to live.
If you are coping with the loss of a child, this is the show for you to find support and comfort. Make sure you have a box of tissue along with your crumpets, darlings because this is going to be a hot pot of tea to soothe your nerves and help to ease your pain.
Phoebe Fox, author of 'The Breakup Doctor', shares her Dos and Don'ts of post-breakup behavior as well as a few first date red flags that could save you from breakup later down the road.
ENVISION THIS: Off-grid, self-sufficient living that includes creative amenities and technology
Peter Baldwin is a homesteading philosopher, pioneer, and entrepreneur. He supports himself by manufacturing quality traditional and innovative wooden orchard ladders and drums of standard, custom, or traditional design. He also facilitates drumming circles, sometimes on a community-sized drum, and teaches practical life skills in school-based programs.
We are broadcasting from his amazing eco-cabin in Brooks, Maine, self-built for 1/10 the cost of a standard American home. Our audio-tour of his homestead will include his farm; wind, solar, and geothermal power; self-built, innovative cool-box and root cellar food storage; hand water pump with water tank above a wood stove for hot water to sink and shower; bucket commode to produce humanure; and home-made laundry machine.
He claims the eco-cabin runs on about ½ hour of muscle power a week!? It also runs on Peter’s deep philosophical and humane commitment to giving civilization a chance to survive. He will explain how, once we control our fears of change, we enter a vast frontier of opportunity for humankind. We can develop greater connection to self and community; safe, secure, sustainable economies; and regional manufacture of goods and services that will provide full employment.
This is one time we really wish we had video as well as audio capabilities, but check out Peter’s pictures at www.blogtalkradio.com/envision-this and his rap video presentation on YouTube: Peter Baldwin: Rapstar Incognito. Okay, so Peter isn’t really a rapper but he is a star in our book. He lives his motto: “One People, One Earth, One Heartbeat.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- John Baptist (64 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (49 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (24 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- canadianglen (16 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (13 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (12 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (12 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- DDP Radio (9 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (9 chatters)
- 12kyle (9 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (9 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (8 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (7 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (6 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (6 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (5 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Dr Rick Wallace Ph D (5 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (4 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (4 chatters)
- The Blue Corner (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (3 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (3 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (3 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (3 chatters)
- BeverlyD (3 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (3 chatters)
- Tim Gatto Unedited and Uncut (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- The Curtner And Kerr Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- AndreaMiller0 (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (2 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Fancalls (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- KAS1 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- The Nathan Karn Show (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- The URC Show (1 chatters)
- The Vent Man (1 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (1 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (1 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (1 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WKPJB 1039 The Indie Storm (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)