SORT BY Relevancy
Kansas Supreme Court Justices - who you vote no on!
The US Supreme Court failed to hear the cases of five states regarding their bans on same sex marriage and by doing so paved the way for these blasphemous ceremonies to begin? Why are coward preachers so silent? Where are the so called Christian politicians when we need them? Join us as we defend the faith once delivered!
Lisa Fisher talks about winning a seat on the NYS Supreme Court
No, our show is not on the first Monday in October (which is past anyway). The title of this episode refers to the traditional start of the Supreme Court season.
Tuesday night we will be talking about the Supreme Court and its decisions (and non-decisions) and their impact on our lives. For example, the court's decision not to listen to arguments on marriage equality has already sent ripple effects across the nation. A stealth decision early Saturday morning on the Texas voter ID law can have a chilling effect on voting rights in any and all states seeking to suppress citizens right to vote.
What do YOU think are the most important Supreme Court decisions?
Who is your favorite Justice? Do you even have a favorite Justice?
What effects will the upcoming mid-term elections and the 2016 presidential election have on the make-up of the Supreme Court?
Join us Tuesday for what should be an enjoyable and enlightening conversation about the Supreme Court.
CALL 347-850-8445 to join the conversation.
Tune in and hear the truth in the trenches! Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and provides solutions. Shane talked about the following issues:
1. Is our Constitution living and breathing? If so, what are the implications and why should you care?
2. The U.S. Supreme Court may very well hear the case involving same-sex marraige after all. Is that their job?
3. We are celebrating big victories in America as a result of the last election. Is the celebration premature?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
The MOMocrats' first podcast of October coincides with the opening of the 2014 term of the Supreme Court, which lately has been the source of horror stories like Citizens United and the gutting of the Voting Rights Act. RH Reality Check legal analyst Jessica Pieklo joins Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills for a preview of what might get on the SCOTUS calendar and what we might expect this year. Political discussion from the progressive point of view by the MOMocrats. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The US Supreme Court has declined to hear cases on gay “marriage” which is now being forced upon 30 states.
* Review of the Court’s decision from last year in the Windsor case.
* Gordon College in New England may lose its accreditation for believing the Bible.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
John Hancock does not live in Minnesota. He works for the Dept. of Homeland Security in Nebraska. He used to practice law privately in MN. He holds no residence, has no website and will not disclose his financial earnings as required by someone who is running for political office. He is trying to 8 ball the only Black state supreme Court Justice on that level in a state. He's toast. Don't vote for him.
Other topics discussed was Jon's marriage proposals and his determination to get his Hollywood script sold. A letter of interest has already been developed by a major celebrity to have it produced. Jon discusses his reservations to engage with cupid at this stage of his life. Jane discusses her career path.
Don't allow success to stop yo grind!!!
The hosts for TONIGHT'S Home Court Sports Talk Show are: Lamont & Eugene
1) Are you comfortable with Jason Kidd's rotations?
2) What is the most entertaining team to watch in the NBA?
3) In the 2013 NBA draft the Bucks selected Giannis. In the 2014 NBA draft the Bucks selected Jabari. Should the Bucks get more props for selecting franchise changing draft picks?
4) At this point of the NFL season, are the Packers the best team in the NFC?
5) Do you believe that a professional sports team takes on the vibe & culture of its city?
Listen live every Wednesday at www.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports from 7-9pm CST.
If you are not around a computer or don't have internet access, you can listen by dialing (347) 945-7002. To listen, press nothing. To join us live on the air, press 1 and we'll bring you on at our next opportunity!
Join Host Live Chats
- sun752 (1 chatters)