SORT BY Relevancy
The US Supreme Court failed to hear the cases of five states regarding their bans on same sex marriage and by doing so paved the way for these blasphemous ceremonies to begin? Why are coward preachers so silent? Where are the so called Christian politicians when we need them? Join us as we defend the faith once delivered!
The MOMocrats' first podcast of October coincides with the opening of the 2014 term of the Supreme Court, which lately has been the source of horror stories like Citizens United and the gutting of the Voting Rights Act. RH Reality Check legal analyst Jessica Pieklo joins Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills for a preview of what might get on the SCOTUS calendar and what we might expect this year. Political discussion from the progressive point of view by the MOMocrats. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The US Supreme Court has declined to hear cases on gay “marriage” which is now being forced upon 30 states.
* Review of the Court’s decision from last year in the Windsor case.
* Gordon College in New England may lose its accreditation for believing the Bible.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Tonight on Patriot Voices of Social Media has Supreme Court decisions on the 2nd Amendment, Ebola-what does the US government know that we don't? More on why I like the Watchmen of America. Contrafighter blog. Facebook page
This next episode of TVFMontana will have two of our regular listeners and guests, Kandi and John Jenkins. To refresh your memory both have filed law suits in MT regarding the MERS and Bank mortgage debacle and fraud. August 19 2014 they have gotten the MT Supreme Court Decision regarding their Appeal of the District Court Decision, Honorable(?) John W. Larson. You have to read this to believe it. Click on the Document Type to view the specific document
4 documents are on file for - Jenkins v. U.S. Bank
Document TypeSup. Ct. Case No.MT CitationDate FiledMeets CriteriaOpinion/Order DA 13-0838 2014 MT 229N 8/19/2014 Yes Reply Brief DA 13-0838 2014 MT 229N 6/2/2014 Yes Appellee Brief DA 13-0838 2014 MT 229N 5/19/2014 Yes Appellant Brief DA 13-0838 2014 MT 229N 4/11/2014 Yes
Enough said! The Jenkins will be TVFMontana's guests to update us all on how "justice" is doled out here in Montana.
Recent Supreme Court ruling have your inquisitive host wondering how many Supreme Court justices does it take to strip the American people of the protections of the Constitution when the conservative portion of the court are all beholden to the Koch boys and the uber-conservative agenda to buy the federal government and be racist too. The separation of church and state was what the founding fathers wanted, but the rank Catholicism of the Court sees something more akin to christianity run amok. Like I said, the Supreme Court is the "shit of fools"...get the joke? Conservatives don't, their mouths are full of...you know.
A sampling of topics to be discussed today. Jump "In the Pickle Barrel" and share your thoughts on these topics and more....
The Supreme Court of the United States (SCOTUS) will open its doors for business today. SCOTUS will be hearing cases that involve religion vs employers, drawing of political districts, passports, (un)legal search and seizures, posting threats on social media(ie Facebook), and perhaps the most anticipated hearing of Gay Marriage.
Could the actions of the Tea Party destroy the GOP's chance to take control of the US Senate?
ACLU anger many with comment saying Christians are just as extreme as ISIS.
Democrats convert to "The Dark Side" and are sucking up huge sums of SuperPAC Funds as they panic over mid-term elections.
Showtime 8AM-10AM EST. Hope we meet up "In the Pickle Barrel".
No matter the level of play, emotions showed in sports - the highs and lows are both important!
The hosts for TONIGHT'S Home Court Sports Talk Show are: Lamont & Eugene
Why should Ray Allen end his career with the Bucks? He already has two rings, should he now opt to become a mentor to the team that drafted him?
Which Bucks player should be traded and why?
Who are the two people that deserve a statue in front of the Bucks new arena and why?
Are the Cowboys for real? And who are the top three teams in the NFC?
Listen live every Wednesday at www.blogtalkradio.com/homecourtsports from 7-9pm CST.
If you are not around a computer or dont have access, you can listen by dialing (347) 945-7002. To listen, press nothing. To join us live on the air, press 1 and we will bring you on at our next opportunity!
ELLIS HENICAN is a Newsday columnist, television news political analyst, three-time New York Times bestselling author, and social media storyteller. He is also the voice of Stormy on the hit Cartoon Network series, “Sealab 2021”.
Across a wide variety of media platforms, Ellis is known for telling compelling stories about the people and issues of today. His most recent book is The Party’s Over: How the Extreme Right Hijacked the GOP and I Became a Democrat, which he wrote with Florida governor Charlie Crist. Ellis’ other books include Doc: A Memoir, with famed baseball pitcher Dwight Gooden, Damn Few with Navy SEAL commander Rorke Denver, In the Blink of an Eye with NASCAR legend Michael Waltrip, and Home Team with New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton.
Thomas Ruskin <http://cmp-group.com/aboutcmp.htm> , President of the CMP Protective and Investigative Group may be an excellent choice to discuss the Supreme Court's ruling on cell phone searches.
Thomas Ruskin is a highly decorated former New York City Police Detective Investigator. He was responsible for Crisis Management for the Mayor, Police Commissioner and Deputy Commissioners of Operations and Crime Control Strategies for New York City. He has been involved in cases that have received worldwide attention, including the 1993 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, the NYC subway system bombing, airline crashes, police shootings, hostage situations and major organized crime and narcotic cases. The majority of Tom's background, ranging over two decades in law enforcement, has been spent in the field of investigation.
Join Host Live Chats
- The Rad Reality Show (35 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (18 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (13 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (11 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (7 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (4 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (4 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Souls Intent (3 chatters)
- Trucker Dave (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- The Kingdom Culture Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (1 chatters)
- MatchEntrepreneurs (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio (1 chatters)
- HitMan Ministries (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (1 chatters)
- Writers Life Chats (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- THE CONFLICTS OF LIFE (0 chatters)