SORT BY Relevancy
The US Supreme Court failed to hear the cases of five states regarding their bans on same sex marriage and by doing so paved the way for these blasphemous ceremonies to begin? Why are coward preachers so silent? Where are the so called Christian politicians when we need them? Join us as we defend the faith once delivered!
Lisa Fisher talks about winning a seat on the NYS Supreme Court
No, our show is not on the first Monday in October (which is past anyway). The title of this episode refers to the traditional start of the Supreme Court season.
Tuesday night we will be talking about the Supreme Court and its decisions (and non-decisions) and their impact on our lives. For example, the court's decision not to listen to arguments on marriage equality has already sent ripple effects across the nation. A stealth decision early Saturday morning on the Texas voter ID law can have a chilling effect on voting rights in any and all states seeking to suppress citizens right to vote.
What do YOU think are the most important Supreme Court decisions?
Who is your favorite Justice? Do you even have a favorite Justice?
What effects will the upcoming mid-term elections and the 2016 presidential election have on the make-up of the Supreme Court?
Join us Tuesday for what should be an enjoyable and enlightening conversation about the Supreme Court.
CALL 347-850-8445 to join the conversation.
Today on Illuminati Exposed Radio, hosts Matthew Letter and Kimberly Clausen will be discussing the Supreme Court decisions ruling against an Income Tax. We will be taking callers only on the subject.
Continuing our series on the US government alphabet agencies this part 3 in a series.
The MOMocrats' first podcast of October coincides with the opening of the 2014 term of the Supreme Court, which lately has been the source of horror stories like Citizens United and the gutting of the Voting Rights Act. RH Reality Check legal analyst Jessica Pieklo joins Cynematic, Karoli and Donna Schwartz Mills for a preview of what might get on the SCOTUS calendar and what we might expect this year. Political discussion from the progressive point of view by the MOMocrats. Produced by Engender Media Group.
Tune in and hear the truth in the trenches! Shane Krauser, the host of Liberty Storm, takes on the issues of the day and provides solutions. Shane talked about the following issues:
1. Is our Constitution living and breathing? If so, what are the implications and why should you care?
2. The U.S. Supreme Court may very well hear the case involving same-sex marraige after all. Is that their job?
3. We are celebrating big victories in America as a result of the last election. Is the celebration premature?
Facebook: Liberty Storm with Shane Krauser
Twitter: Shane Krauser
Find out more about how to get involved by going to Freedom Fires or Shane Krauser Enterprises.
Shane Krauser and his cohosts, Donnie and Chappy, take on numerous topics, including:
1. President Obama and the U.S. Supreme Court. Will he have the opportunity to appoint more justices? What are the implications?
2. Did President Obama violate the law re: the release of Sgt. Bowe Bergdahl? What does the National Defense Authorization Act say?
3. What if there are some members of Congress who are atheists? What does the Constitution say and how does that compare to the people's right to know?
4. The Michael Brown saga in Ferguson, Missouri continues, and Jesse Jackson chimes in. Race baiting or reality?
5. President Obama recently gave a speech calling companies moving their base operations and headquarters to other countries with a lower corporate tax rate "unpatriotic."
Dr. Chaps reports on these important issues:
* The US Supreme Court has declined to hear cases on gay “marriage” which is now being forced upon 30 states.
* Review of the Court’s decision from last year in the Windsor case.
* Gordon College in New England may lose its accreditation for believing the Bible.
Recent Supreme Court ruling have your inquisitive host wondering how many Supreme Court justices does it take to strip the American people of the protections of the Constitution when the conservative portion of the court are all beholden to the Koch boys and the uber-conservative agenda to buy the federal government and be racist too. The separation of church and state was what the founding fathers wanted, but the rank Catholicism of the Court sees something more akin to christianity run amok. Like I said, the Supreme Court is the "shit of fools"...get the joke? Conservatives don't, their mouths are full of...you know.
ELLIS HENICAN is a Newsday columnist, television news political analyst, three-time New York Times bestselling author, and social media storyteller. He is also the voice of Stormy on the hit Cartoon Network series, “Sealab 2021”.
Across a wide variety of media platforms, Ellis is known for telling compelling stories about the people and issues of today. His most recent book is The Party’s Over: How the Extreme Right Hijacked the GOP and I Became a Democrat, which he wrote with Florida governor Charlie Crist. Ellis’ other books include Doc: A Memoir, with famed baseball pitcher Dwight Gooden, Damn Few with Navy SEAL commander Rorke Denver, In the Blink of an Eye with NASCAR legend Michael Waltrip, and Home Team with New Orleans Saints coach Sean Payton.
Thomas Ruskin <http://cmp-group.com/aboutcmp.htm> , President of the CMP Protective and Investigative Group may be an excellent choice to discuss the Supreme Court's ruling on cell phone searches.
Thomas Ruskin is a highly decorated former New York City Police Detective Investigator. He was responsible for Crisis Management for the Mayor, Police Commissioner and Deputy Commissioners of Operations and Crime Control Strategies for New York City. He has been involved in cases that have received worldwide attention, including the 1993 terrorist attack on the World Trade Center, the NYC subway system bombing, airline crashes, police shootings, hostage situations and major organized crime and narcotic cases. The majority of Tom's background, ranging over two decades in law enforcement, has been spent in the field of investigation.
This next episode of TVFMontana will have two of our regular listeners and guests, Kandi and John Jenkins. To refresh your memory both have filed law suits in MT regarding the MERS and Bank mortgage debacle and fraud. August 19 2014 they have gotten the MT Supreme Court Decision regarding their Appeal of the District Court Decision, Honorable(?) John W. Larson. You have to read this to believe it. Click on the Document Type to view the specific document
4 documents are on file for - Jenkins v. U.S. Bank
Document TypeSup. Ct. Case No.MT CitationDate FiledMeets CriteriaOpinion/Order DA 13-0838 2014 MT 229N 8/19/2014 Yes Reply Brief DA 13-0838 2014 MT 229N 6/2/2014 Yes Appellee Brief DA 13-0838 2014 MT 229N 5/19/2014 Yes Appellant Brief DA 13-0838 2014 MT 229N 4/11/2014 Yes
Enough said! The Jenkins will be TVFMontana's guests to update us all on how "justice" is doled out here in Montana.
Join Host Live Chats
- Denise Turney (2 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- UNSCRIPTED XBOX LIVE (2 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart Ministries (1 chatters)
- Rebecca L N (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)