SORT BY Relevancy
FEATURING Dinesh D'Souza, John Guandolo AND OTHER SUPERB GUESTS.
Welcome to Bill Martinez Live, hosted by an unapologetic AMERICAN U.S. Marine of Mexican descent who knows why people come to America but demands that immigrants come through the front door and that the rule of law is respected. Bill Martinez Live waves just one flag and has no use for hyphenated hearts torn between the 4th of July and some other foreign flag. We put the United States over party politics and broadcasting our unstinting praise of this great land to 250 American cities through CRN, BML syndication and the ever popular Blog Talk Radio platform.
Republicans & Democrats have lost a grasp on life, liberty and pursuit of happiness for ALL Americans. Bill Martinez Live helps us regain it. Listen in to the show to hear every facet of the issues but keep your eye on God and the exceptionalism to which he has urged on America and its people. Our nation is at a crossroads but remember your solemn birthright fellow Americans as "We the People". See more at: http://billmartinezlive.com/about-the-program/#sthash.tooJ0atj.dpuf
An Action packed program today!
The Editor from the superb Magazine "From Scratch" will be on the show for a great interview about Homesteading and Sustainable Living. Learn also about a North Carolina Farm Incubator. This will be a must hear program of what the folks of "From Scratch" is doing. Enjoy! Also, we'll hear about his new 2014 Christmas Gift Guide that is soon coming your way!
Have a Great Community Garden Day!
Mary K. Hukill, Author and Radio Show Host
Books and AudioBooks: Community Garden Revolution
Community Garden Revolution Notes!
S5 - i Artist Presents...
Dr. Patrice Carter, author of "Superb Woman - From Bad Girl To God's Girl" on GD's A Touch of Grace; Saturday, 5/31/2014 @ (1:30PM p.s.t./4:30PM e.s.t.). To listen to the show click the link,or: ON DAY OF SHOW ONLY: Call in to speak with the host 347-215-7169.
Who is Dr. Patrice Carter?
Dr. Patrice J. Carter--President of PJS Consulting Concepts, Inc., is a Minister, Author, Christian Life Coach and Motivational Speaker.
Dr. Patrice J. Carter is an advocate of education and academic endeavors and she holds several academic designations to include; a PhD in Organization and Management from Capella University, an MBA from Webster University; and a Master of Science in Administration, with a concentration in Healthcare Administration, from Central Michigan University.
Her professional experience spans 24 years in the areas of Business, Military Affiliations and the Healthcare Industry. During these 24 years, she has been blessed with the opportunity to co-host a Women's Empowerment Radio Show, plan, develop and execute several ministry related Women's Conferences as well as develop and carry out various training programs for Mental and Public Health organizations.
Dr. Patrice J. Carter resides in Fayetteville, NC and is married to the love of her life, Dalton and mother to son Miles. She is a Motivational Speaker, Christian Life Coach, Author and Small Business Coach...
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Newtork presents "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will discuss all of the current events and potential match-ups current buzzing within the boxing community on the Tuesday night program!!
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao or Cotto? Is Floyd going to turn down what would be the biggest purse in the history of sports?
- Sergey Kovalev vs. Jean Pascal - Why did Jean Pascal decide to face "The Krusher" and not "Superman" in March of 2015?
- David Lemieux vs. Gabe Rosado - Who wins this superb match-up between the matador and the bull?
- Tyson Fury vs. Wladimir Klitschko - Is Wladimir Klitschko avoiding Tyson Fury?
- Terence Crawford vs. Danny Garcia? - Who wins this elite level pairing in the Junior Welterweight division?
- Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander - Is the news generated by Mayweather/Pacquiao detracting from the Dec.13th event?
- Timothy Bradley vs. Diego Chavez - Can the underrated Argentine pull off the upset on December 13th on HBO?
Ronnie will also bring us up to date on the status of his entire stable of fighters at the world renowned Plex Gym in the Houston, Texas area.
Don't miss Tuesday night's episode of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields", only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Its a yearly affair for a horde of worthy causes.And as the fire crew from Engine 82-Ladder posted in their supportive ad,on the 1 night of the year it's legal to hit a cop',at the''Temple of boxing'',as Don King calls Madison Square Garden.
It was the NYPD's-Fighting Finest,throwing down aginst,the FDNY's,Bravest Boxing.
And in the crowd were former boxing champions and future hall of famers,Iran''The Blade'' Barkley,from the Bronx and Paul''The Punisher''Williams.
As par for the course another excellent job was doneby MSG's Larry Torres.And Mr. T we thank again for your professional and superb P.R., aid to us.And as a retired NYPD (Transit)police officer a special thanks to you and MSG for always providing this special event.We too thank P/O Angel Ayala for his boxing photos used here.
In the pro ranks Manny Pacquiao topped New York's Chris Algieri in China.Cowboys topped the Giants,what a catch by rookie sensation,O and with Thanksgiving down the block,wegave you all a little Christmas music.Happy Birthday to my beloved sweet niece,Christine''Beanie Weanie'' ,who celebrates another one on Thanksgiving day.
LIVE, UNCUT & UNCENSORED CONVERSATIONS WITH "MUSICIANS YOU SHOULD KNOW"
The John Weeks Band are John on gutitars & vocals, Andras "AC" Csapo on keys, harmonica and vocal, Curtis hawkins on bass and Tim "Chooch" Molinario on drum and their debut album is simply entitled John Weeks Band. They share a blend of blues, funk and rock and we will chat with John, and find out more about the newest member of the band, Michele Steele.
Fo'Reel are a New Orlean's based band bringing the Blues, R&B and Funk that includes C.P. Love, Johnny Neel, Mark Domizio and David Hyde with Jon Smith and their debut album, Heavy Water is just something special. I'll chat with the guys and find out how they came together and where they are heading
Tommy Talton has been doing the Blues, rock, country, southern sound since the early 70's and he just keeps getting better. His latest is entitled Until AfterThen and it combines all of his influences into an album of superb music. Tommy returns to the Couch for the first of our Couch Kid New Music Segments and we will talk about the new album and other projects.
Finally, Jack Rowell Jr has a new project, The Royal Blues Band and a new album Finger Lickin' Blues and he will return in the second Couch Kid New Music Segment of the night to discuss both with us.
The Joan Henry radio show is a fun forum for individuals who are interested in becoming an entrepreneur to connect with like-minded individuals, as well as entrepreneurs who are looking to take their business to another level to learn from other successful entrepreneurs in their respective fields. The show features guests who spoke on a variety of business related topics such as: goal setting, recognize opportunities, Mindset, creative thinking, problem solving, planning and organizing, financial literacy, taxes, branding, marketing, etc. The show also features guests from multi-level marketing, franchising, and other marketing concepts
Known to many as, “Ms. Cindy,” Cindy Tawiah is the creator and owner of the Diva By Cindy hair care system and its philanthropic efforts, The Diva Project. Cindy created Diva By Cindy products to enrich and inspire women by giving them a superb product that transforms their lives by stopping the hair from shedding and breaking and stimulates healthy hair growth. Ultimately, Cindy seeks to heal, restore, and transform women. One way she achieves this mission is through The Diva Project. Launched in 2004, The Diva Project offers women affected by domestic violence a day of beauty and healing. Sales from Cindy’s hair care products support her outreach. Truly, Diva By Cindy is a product with heart!
Sponsors: Slantress Magazine Coach Caprice Smith Rita Ricks Off The Vine
I will continue reading from the book "Salubrious Living" & comment on it. It is a book mainly about "Natural hygiene" as a means of achieving & maintaining superb health
Author and former Sony music executive, L.A. Jackson is a keen music insider. And his analysis here is irrefutable. His stellar list of artist he has worked with includes: Mariah Carey, Luther Vandross, Gloria Estefan, and Public Enemy. He is also a superb producer, the Founder & CEO of the audio/visual company MKM Multimedia Works LLC and the co-founder of Peach City Records. He is the contributing author of published books by author/educator Bernard Percy, (“How to Grow a Child: A Child’s Advice to Parents” and “The Power of Creative Writing).
Informative and very entertaining, MUSICOLOGY 2101 helps you understand the meaning behind the music and the motivational factors of legendary musicians who formed and invented music styles that will live forever that inspire artists, music history buffs and educators.
90 minutes of Suspense Radio brings you two authors and one writing team.
Theresa Argie is an experienced paranormal investigator who has worked with some of the field’s most respected experts. Eric Olsen is a leading journalist in the field of paranormal investigation. Together, the two host the internet radio show, America’s Most Haunted.
David Bell is a natural storyteller and a superb writer.THE FORGOTTEN GIRL is a mystery lover’s mystery; a quick-paced and intriguing tale of what happens when the past catches up with the present. Mr. Bell understands the hearts and minds of ordinary and not so ordinary people, and his keen insights add a powerful dimension to his crisp writing.”
—Nelson DeMille, #1 New York Times bestselling author
“Bacon has created a unique theme resort and world-class mystery in Death in Nostalgia City. Like amusement park attractions that offer immersive experiences, this novel will transport you to seemingly safe and sterile streets of another time . . . only those streets are not necessarily safe. If action and suspense are your idea of a fun vacation, put this must-read novel on your travel itinerary.”
–Jim Hillman, author, Amusement Parks
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (87 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (58 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- AnaMRueda (17 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (15 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (14 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Viviendo con los Angeles (13 chatters)
- Well Armed Radio (13 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (8 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (8 chatters)
- The Invisible College Radio (7 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (7 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (7 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (6 chatters)
- onCUE Radio Show (5 chatters)
- vortexnetworknews (5 chatters)
- USA live (5 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- African On The Move (4 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Four Elements United (3 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (3 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (2 chatters)
- Pure Adrenaline (2 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (2 chatters)
- No to Port on Goat Islands Jamaica (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- Two Moons Talking (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- World Ingathering of YisraEL (2 chatters)
- Warrior Women W2 (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- A New Day 4 Al Islam (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (1 chatters)
- Darryl James (1 chatters)
- LoveYvetteMarie (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Paranormal Frequencies (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (0 chatters)
- RokThaKonvo (0 chatters)