SORT BY Relevancy
Are you guilty? Do you make judgments based on whether people are black, white, muslim, cops, Republicans, Democrats and so on? If so, why? How is that working for you?
Changing minds every day of the week!
WHAT IS THE LIVING WORD VS DEAD WORDS & WHY THE SUDDEN RE EMERGENCE OF OLD BLACK GROUPS? WHO IS BEHIND IT? DO THEY SERVE A PURPOSE TODAY? WHO IS CARRYING THE TRRUE LIVING WORD TODAY? WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSEWHO ARE NOT CARRYING THE LIVING WORD INTO THE FUTURE? FIND OUT THE ANSWERS TO ALL OF THESE QUESTIONS TONIGHT AT 9:30PM ON FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (BLOGTALK) FEAT THE. INTEL NUBEN MENKARAYZZ/MFA
Nutrition is not what you eat!
Nutrition is what your body can Assimilate, Circulate & Eliminate!
Find out what body system needs what foods.
1. Nervous System: Thoughts, Sensation & Emotions
2. Digestive System: Break down foods to nurture body, sustain life and provide energy
3. Intestinal System: Removing waste, keeping the body clean & absorb nutrients into the body
4. Structural System: Protect the internal organs, give strength to fight against the forces of environment
5. Endocrine (Glandular) System: Monitor and regulate hormone balance - Differentiate between man and woman
6. Respiratory System: Supply oxygen and remove CO2, it is one of the elimination system
7. Urinary System: Filter & Remove internal debris and waste in fluid
8. Circulatory System: Provide the oxygen life blood throughout the body while removing cellular waste
9. Hepatic System: Liver - Body center filter, removing waste and contaminants from the circulatory and digestive system
10. Immune System: Defense the body's against invaders, provide various antibodies to eliminate foreign substance and promote optimal internal environment.
11. Traditional Chinese Medicine: Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Yin-Yang, Chi
Visit: http://www. CompleteWellnessNetwork.org for Super Nutrition Chart $ Nutrition Secrets
In this episode we have special guest, history fiction author J.F. Ridgley. We also introduce a new member to The Write Pack: Meredith Tate
Critique groups, partners and beta readers are a low stake experience that can be similar to that of an editor, agent, or publisher. So you have written a short story or a novel and are told you should find a critique group? Maybe a Critique Partner? And what is this odd thing called Beta Readers? Are they a pond filled of piranhas? Are they necessary steps to getting published? Why are they so important? Aren’t they always filled with just failed writers who are bitter and waiting to rip things up?
Is there a difference between college writing critique groups and commercial writing critique groups? Do they replace editors? Are they like a movie’s favorite private screening feedback group?
Should these people ever be a loved one, family member, or close friend?
What defines a good beta reader, critique group or partner? What kind of feedback should you expect to receive? What makes good usable criticism? And what is the “sandwich effect”?
How do you know if you are ready for a critique group, partner or beta reader?
What makes a bad beta reader, critique group or partner? When you break up with a group or partner like breaking up with a lover?
How do you find critique groups or critique partners writing in your genre?
Beware of the critique giver who is trying to mold you into an image of their own method. Also beware of turning it into “social hour.”
Join Host Live Chats
- Curious Times (37 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (29 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (11 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (9 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (8 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Love Productions (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Ron Reck (6 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Bay Bridge Sports Hub (5 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (5 chatters)
- The Essence of Success Network (4 chatters)
- The Jacob Kohinoor Show (4 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- thedean (3 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (3 chatters)
- Derek Davis (2 chatters)
- Coachjeanna (2 chatters)
- Bar Room Atheist (2 chatters)
- AFCWest (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Neela Namaste (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- The Football Gurus (2 chatters)
- TimNolan1941 (1 chatters)
- Tony Robinson El (1 chatters)
- ToughSkinn Radio (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- EarlandHannah (1 chatters)
- Elavase (1 chatters)
- Ivie League Prod (1 chatters)
- joeyhurt (1 chatters)
- Anne Angelheart (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Coachjack (1 chatters)
- Dreams and Visions (1 chatters)