SORT BY Relevancy
Reacting to the New England Patriots' win in Super Bowl XLIX over the Seattle Seahawks with "Tha Roundtable": Chris Loupe and The Yard/HBCU Sports' Duane Nash. Among the topics:
1) What in the hell were Pete Carroll and the Seahawks coaching staff thinking?
2) Pivital moments in Super Bowl XLIV
3) Does the win remove the "Deflate-Gate" stigma from the New England Patriots?
The Show Legends, callers, and I break down the upcoming Super Bowl match up between the New England Patriots and defending champion, Seattle Seahawks!
Wil there be an overflow of Deflategate talk that distracts the Patriots? Will they use Richard Sherman's statements about Bob Kraft and Roger Goodell against him?
We'll also breakdown the QB position over the past decade. Are elite schools no longer producing NFL-caliber QB's? If not then why? Boxing talk as well as Zone Coverage continues on T2Q!
"No experts. Just opinions."
Show No. 436
Scheduled for 120 mins.
It's down to the Final 2: New England vs. Seattle for all the marbles. Join me before you head out to your parties as I analyze the matchups and get your take on how you think the game will playout. If the oddsmakers are correct this game has the potential to be one of the greatest Super Bowls of all time. How do you see it? Call in with your opinion and prediction, Super Sunday 11 am, right here on the Blog Talk Radio Network.
All of the talk and the hype are over as Super Bowl 49 is finally here. The New England Patriots are looking to put everything from Deflate Gate behind them while the Seattle Seahawks are looking to become the first National Football League team in a decade to become Super Bowl Champions in consecutive years. Both the Patriots and Seahawks know about winning the Vince Lombardi Trophy and both want to take the trophy back home once more, but only one team will be able to leave Glendale, Arizona in possession of it. Be sure to check out the 300lbsofsportsknowledge Show as I will be recapping all of the action from Super Bowl 49!!!!!
Tonight on a special episode of the Visitors Section the guys are live thinking quietly about the Super Bowl. The Super Bowl, Mike and Josh are thinking about the Super Bowl.
*If you would like to be a live studio audience member of The Visitors Section or The Josh and Mike Mike and Josh Show simply submit a recent headshot and submit a well-reasoned argument about whyyou take footballs into the bathroom .
*All audience members must be at least 18 years old. Everyone in your party must present a valid government identification card with proof of age. Your ID must have a photo, your name, and birth date. Acceptable forms of identification include: State issued driver's license, State ID, Military ID, or Passport. Facebook and other social networking sites cannot be used as a valid form of ID. Faxing a picture of your ID is also not permitted.
*Video cameras, large bags, backpacks, sharp metal objects, firearms, wallet chains, mace, or any other bottles that contain fluid are not allowed at the studio. No recording devices of any kind are permitted. Pictures may only be taken AFTER the show
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (463 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- thelordshour (26 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (15 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (15 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (9 chatters)
- drkate (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (8 chatters)
- Phone Fantasy Radio (7 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- Elovation Radio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (4 chatters)
- Political Justice (4 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Ascended Masters and Angels (3 chatters)
- Apostolically Speaking (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sports Smack Down Network (2 chatters)
- The Lotus Place (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- LETS TALK URBAN (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hot Topics Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Evelyn Derry Ministries (0 chatters)