SORT BY Relevancy
Part Two of our Five Part SUPER BOWL WEEK Podcasts: Kevin on the Cape and Tom in VA join Dave to run down all the whimsical, wild, and unusual Prop Bets for Super Bowl XLVIII from NY/NJ. We will cover propositions like "Length of the National Anthem," "Color of the Gatorade Bath at the end of the Game," "First Touchdown Scored," and many other fun prop bets for our special Tuesday show.
Joe Lomax breaks down the massive blowout that we saw in the Super Bowl. We finally saw a defensive player named MVP. Complete domination by the Seattle Seahawks over the Denver Broncos. Be sure and tune in to hear all about the big wins we had. Also a recap of some of the tough breaks we had on some of the prop bets. A must listen for any sports bettor.
Joe Lomax breaks down how to manage your bankroll when it comes to making the ever so tempting prop bets for the Super Bowl. Also a look around the NBA and NCAA basketball. Kevin Durant is on a tear in the league. Arizona keeps winning. Also a look around how the media will be pumping up the Super Bowl (as if the game needed any help). Be sure and tune in to hear all of the latest trends and line movements. A must listen for any sports bettor.
American Vernacular's Midterm Madness continues as we turn our eyes to the California ballot and two very controversial propositions and their impact on healthcare. Prop 45 would require rates be set and monitored by the state's insurance commissioner who is an elected official unlike a privately appointed panel not accountable to the voter and Prop 46 calls for the mandatory drug testing of all physicians and the indexing of the current medical malpractice cap of $250,000.
Tune in and we talk about this legislation and how it can restore the rights of every person with the potential to be a patient in the state of California and beyond. Join the conversation. Call (619) 768-2924.
For our final episode of SUPER BOWL WEEK in the City, we'll be joined by Drake in Santa Monica to discuss momentum for the Super Bowl Teams and Super Bowl Parties. In Hour 2, Kevin on the Cape and possibly Tom in VA review all the fun and loony Prop Bets from Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans. Lastly we'll ask around and get everyone's predictions for the Super Bowl. Who wins? Who covers? What will the score be. Lastly, Dave offers his official game prediction at **11:50 ET.** Dave is riding a *four year* winning streak with Super Bowl Predictions, can he extend the stread to five years in a row with a proper winning team prediction? Tune in and listen!
Republican or Democrat in the next election? Which one cares about you? Is that letter really that important and does it make people lazy?
Changing lives every day of the week!
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (35 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (20 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (17 chatters)
- MRTALK (11 chatters)
- The Pet Psychic (9 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (7 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (7 chatters)
- Susan Larison Danz (5 chatters)
- The Final Say (5 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (3 chatters)
- LifeScape Radio (3 chatters)
- Military Mamas (2 chatters)
- peace333 (2 chatters)
- NikiGuts (2 chatters)
- 64667 (2 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (2 chatters)
- PrideNET Radio Network (1 chatters)
- babycoaldust (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- KathleenMMilliken (1 chatters)
- Football Frenzy0 (1 chatters)
- PharaohX (0 chatters)
- Neoblog (0 chatters)
- Nick Humphries Host (0 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (0 chatters)