SORT BY Relevancy
Part Two of our Five Part SUPER BOWL WEEK Podcasts: Kevin on the Cape and Tom in VA join Dave to run down all the whimsical, wild, and unusual Prop Bets for Super Bowl XLVIII from NY/NJ. We will cover propositions like "Length of the National Anthem," "Color of the Gatorade Bath at the end of the Game," "First Touchdown Scored," and many other fun prop bets for our special Tuesday show.
Joe Lomax breaks down the massive blowout that we saw in the Super Bowl. We finally saw a defensive player named MVP. Complete domination by the Seattle Seahawks over the Denver Broncos. Be sure and tune in to hear all about the big wins we had. Also a recap of some of the tough breaks we had on some of the prop bets. A must listen for any sports bettor.
Joe Lomax breaks down how to manage your bankroll when it comes to making the ever so tempting prop bets for the Super Bowl. Also a look around the NBA and NCAA basketball. Kevin Durant is on a tear in the league. Arizona keeps winning. Also a look around how the media will be pumping up the Super Bowl (as if the game needed any help). Be sure and tune in to hear all of the latest trends and line movements. A must listen for any sports bettor.
For our final episode of SUPER BOWL WEEK in the City, we'll be joined by Drake in Santa Monica to discuss momentum for the Super Bowl Teams and Super Bowl Parties. In Hour 2, Kevin on the Cape and possibly Tom in VA review all the fun and loony Prop Bets from Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans. Lastly we'll ask around and get everyone's predictions for the Super Bowl. Who wins? Who covers? What will the score be. Lastly, Dave offers his official game prediction at **11:50 ET.** Dave is riding a *four year* winning streak with Super Bowl Predictions, can he extend the stread to five years in a row with a proper winning team prediction? Tune in and listen!
WELCOME TO THE SPECULATION SPORTS NFL 2014-2015 PREVIEW SHOW. WHO WILL BE IN THE TUSSLE IN THE DESERT..SUPER BOWL 49..I SAY..CHIEFS VS SEAHAWKS..THE CHEATER WINS..LET'S TALK ABOUT ALL 32 TEAMS..THE 6 TEAMS THAT WILL BE IN PLAYOFFS IN THE NFC..EAGLES WIN THE EAST..LIONS WIN THE NORTH..SAINTS WIN THE SOUTH..SEAHAWKS WIN THE WEST..WILDCARDS..CARDINALS AND THE 49ERS..6 TEAMS IN THE AFC..PATRIOTS WIN THE EAST..BENGALS WIN THE NORTH...COLTS WIN THE SOUTH..AND YES..CHIEFS WIN WEST...WILDCARDS..JETS AND CHARGERS..no cripple this year...BOOK IT!....my dallas cowboys..8-8..PACKERS..STEELERS..GIANTS..FALCONS..BRONCOS..COWBOYS..RAMS FIRE THERE COACHS AT THE END OF THE YEAR..LET'S TALK ABOUT THE BEST SPORT IN THE COUNTRY..IT SHOULD BE A FUN SEASON PEOPLE...RUGBURN IS IN THE HOUSE..WHO WILL BE THE IMBECILE OF THE SHOW..and away we go
With the NBA Finals set between the Spurs and Heat, we talk about the keys to the series and who we predict will win. Then we dive into the Daryl Washington suspension and what it means for the Arizona Cardinals and the NFL. Finally, we end the show giving our Super Bowl predictions and who will come out on top.
Join Pro Football Addicts Jared Ferree & Shane P. Hallam as they get you ready for Super Bowl XLVIII in New York / New Jersey.
We'll discuss the keys to the game from a betting perspective and take a look at some of the Prop Bets we like in the game.
With over 500 Player & Team Prop Bets, we'll take a look at some of our favorites and advise you on some to stay away from.
The team of Ron and Don will discuss what happens when the black community starts the secret meetings and how the black community will be servicable during the Super Bowl. Don't miss this program - the phone lines will be wide open.
Is the black body of Minnesota serviceable as it pertains jobs and economic stimulus? Our black spokespersons are still taking their marching orders from a higher power, which happens to move forward the master-slave mentality. Questions that need to be asked are, "who represents black Minnesotans and why we continue to lets clowns and buffoons shape our future to benefit only a few?
*****Just in at 12:27 p.m on 5/22. Minneapolis mayor's husband Gary Cunningham orders MDCR Velma Korbel and MN Human Rights director Kevin Lindsay into private meeting happening right now at New Salem in north Minneapolis.
The Total Tutor will interview Super Bowl Champion Santonio Holmes. He will discuss why he started his foundation, what it entails, and his mission.
Santonio Holmes Jr. (born March 3, 1984) is a wide receiver who is currently a free agent. He was drafted by the Pittsburgh Steelers in the first round of the 2006 NFL Draft after playing college football at Ohio State. In 2009, Holmes was named MVP of Super Bowl XLIII. Holmes was traded to the Jets in 2010 in exchange for the Jets' fifth round pick and after performing well, he was signed to a five-year extension during the offseason. Holmes was criticized after he was benched for arguing with a teammate at the end of the 2011 season and his 2012 season ended prematurely after suffering a lisfranc injury.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (494 chatters)
- John Baptist (99 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (26 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (26 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (19 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (16 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (16 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (11 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (9 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (6 chatters)
- Quagmire America (6 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (6 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (5 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (5 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- DDP Radio (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- illblogradio (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- Emotion Code Healing (1 chatters)