SORT BY Relevancy
What if you could determine the correct wire size for your project, save that information, edit, email, and export that same data? We heard from JuliaAshmun and Gayle Dunham of Dirty Dog Software (www.dirtydogsoftware.com), about the DC Wire Sizer app they developed for the iPhone and iPad, built on ABYC and NMEA standards.
We also discussed the recent news that a NOAA Coast Survey vessel has found a 19th century shipwreck of the City of Chester off the Golden Gate Bridge — again. This wreck is an interesting piece of California history, and its rediscovery points up how much technology has changed in recent years.
And we pointed listners to the ABYC award winning app "Boat Essentials" which was developed via a USCG recreational boating safety grant.
We've invited the experts from Fred's Shed to come in explain why you're favorite tips and trick for car repair may just not work quite so well in your boat. And sure, we know you want to save money, but cutting corners on the appropriate materials for your do-it-yourself boat-repair project may end up with truly costly bills down the line. Not familiar with Fred's Shed? Get yourself to an NMMA-sponsored boat show! Or take a quick look at the "sizzle reel" right here. If you have questions, send them now to firstname.lastname@example.org.
There was a time, we've been told, when human beings looked at large bodies of water as barriers to mobility. And then a few hearty souls—Vikings, the Great Chinese Fleet, the Polynesians, and others—figured out that large bodies of water are a way to increase mobility. Today we take transport across water for granted, and in this show we'll celebrate ferries. In fact, for a lot of people, the very phase, "It's my boat!" means "my ferry is coming and I'd better run." Ann will tell us about how a ferry makes her life in Port Townsend possible. And Barbara Jean reports on her "Day on the Bay" as San Francisco Ferry Artist-in-Residence for the Day. Since one of her favorite boats on the Bay is Adventure Cat, designed by Kurt Hughes, she'll also give us an update on Kurt's work with Ferries, particularly with EarthWise in Africa. What's your ferry story?
Co-Host Ann Avary just spent a few days at the Seattle Boat Show, so listen in to hear her report on her experience there. For at least part of time, she was in her role of "Nancy" from the Half-Way Harbor Boatyard, trying to wind the "It's My Boat" Radio Scavenger hunt, and she also tracked down some new "First Boat" stories to share on later show. This week's episode will also includes some more information from Steve Sprole about
We're talking about lifeon the water. Sailboats, Powerboats, "Superyachts< Yacht management, Cleaning, fizxing, Buying, selling, boat dealers, Show reviews and previews, What's new, How to prepare your boat for sale, Working with and without a Yacht Broker, "Certified Professional Yacht Broker", Boat Dealerships, Destinations Galore, Life on the water. Got it? Think we about cover it all. Call in and say Hi! It's your show!
Nothing is more important than the presence of God. Come join the Prayer International team as we teach and minister on His Presence, worship, and intercession. Monday-Friday at 10PM.
All moves of God start in the prayer closet. All breakthrough starts in His presence.
We're taking a break from holiday cheer and switching the channel to some tunes about life on the ocean, or at least just trying to get there. When you're out on a boat, or watching boats from the shore, what music and other sounds to you like to hear? Or better yet, what are you willing to sing, hum, or otherwise perform on the air with us? We invited Deborah Crooks and Kwame Copeland to join us, so there's more than just songs here. We also learned about h
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (20 chatters)
- The Portal (13 chatters)
- Conservative Report (12 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (8 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- BLIF NETWORK (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- tiferetjournal (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (3 chatters)
- Autistic People (3 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (3 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- American Statesman (2 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (2 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rock The Ville Radio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- The Tim and Rob Show (1 chatters)
- Authority Smashers (1 chatters)
- Dawatul Hikmah (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LyricalForte (1 chatters)
- Mike Wood (1 chatters)
- Nature Has All The Answers (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (0 chatters)