SORT BY Relevancy
Jeremy York and Coach Haywood Hill are joined by former Falcon Harper LeBel! Who do the guys think will make the AFC Playoffs? Will Santonio Holmes make a difference in Chicago? Has Jimmy Graham learned from his last "dunks"? This and more plus....
A recap of the Falcons/Texans game and a preview of this week's Falcons game against the Titans. How big is the injury to OT Sam Baker? Who takes over? Join us in the Zone!
SPECIAL SHOW! Coverage of LEYNA NGUYEN’S 7TH ANNUAL CELEBRITY INVITATIONAL CHARITY POKER TOURNAMENT held August 2, 2014 at Commerce Casino. + Much more.
For more information visit our official website at http://diversitynewsradio.diversitynewspublications.com
Nutrition is not what you eat!
Nutrition is what your body can Assimilate, Circulate & Eliminate!
Find out what body system needs what foods.
1. Nervous System: Thoughts, Sensation & Emotions
2. Digestive System: Break down foods to nurture body, sustain life and provide energy
3. Intestinal System: Removing waste, keeping the body clean & absorb nutrients into the body
4. Structural System: Protect the internal organs, give strength to fight against the forces of environment
5. Endocrine (Glandular) System: Monitor and regulate hormone balance - Differentiate between man and woman
6. Respiratory System: Supply oxygen and remove CO2, it is one of the elimination system
7. Urinary System: Filter & Remove internal debris and waste in fluid
8. Circulatory System: Provide the oxygen life blood throughout the body while removing cellular waste
9. Hepatic System: Liver - Body center filter, removing waste and contaminants from the circulatory and digestive system
10. Immune System: Defense the body's against invaders, provide various antibodies to eliminate foreign substance and promote optimal internal environment.
11. Traditional Chinese Medicine: Metal, Earth, Water, Fire, Wood, Yin-Yang, Chi
Visit: http://www. CompleteWellnessNetwork.org for Super Nutrition Chart $ Nutrition Secrets
TONIGHT; I'M HONORED TO WELCOME ROSS PEARSALL; THE CREATOR OF THE GREAT SUPER TEAM FAMILY: THE LOST ISSUES BLOG; (APTLY SUB TITLED; "THE GREATEST TEAM-UPS THAT NEVER HAPPENED...BUT SHOULD HAVE") ROSS HAS BEEN DELIGHTING LONG TIME COMIC BOOK GEEKS (LIKE MYSELF) FOR YEARS WITH HIS AMAZING WISH FULFILLMENT COMIC BOOK COVERS! ORIGINALLY; THE COVERS WERE BASED ON THE BRAVE AND THE BOLD COMICS FROM THE BRONZE AGE. BATMAN WAS TEAMED WITH A WIDE VARIETY OF HEROES FROM NOT ONLY MARVEL, BUT WELL KNOWN CHARACTERS FROM MANY GENRES. LATER, IT WAS MARVEL TWO-IN-ONE. THAT'S RIGHT; MY FAVORITE HERO; THE EVER LOVIN' BLUE EYED THING! NOW, IT'S CALLED SUPER TEAM FAMILY: THE LOST ISSUES AND MIXES A VAST ARRAY OF HEROES, MANY FROM COMICS, MANY FROM OTHER FANTASY MEDIA. THE CLEVERLY CRAFTED COVERS ARE EXTRAORDINARILY ENTERTAINING AND THERE ARE ZILLIONS OF THEM ON THE BLOG TO ENJOY! I'VE WANTED TO TALK TO ROSS ABOUT HIS AMAZING BLOG FOR YEARS; SO, TONIGHT; IT'LL BE A CLOBBERIN' TIME CLASSIC!
An annual Chicago event coming up at the end of August (August 25 to August 27) is the answer that many franchisors are looking for. Three years ago, a business-powerhouse saw a problem and did something about it by creating the Franchise Capital Exchange (FCX). Franchise Capital Exchange is the only event of its kind where franchisors present their business opportunities to potential investors in an effort to secure capital to fuel their future.
This event is a one-stop-shop where brands and capital partners come together and can pitch themselves to multiple parties. The event allows for cost and time efficiencies as well as encourages networking and learning opportunities.
The brain behind this revolutionary idea is that of Susan Black-Beth, Chief Operating Officer for Super Wash, Inc., who was literally born into the business world. Susan comes from a family of entrepreneurs and grew up in a family business and started working when she was 4 years old.
Susan bought her first business (Super Wash rehab) when she was 19 yrs old
Susan was a multi-unit franchisee for 9 years
She started a professional speaking business in 2010 (33 yrs old)
She started Franchise Capital Exchange (originally known as "Dealmakers' Summit) in 2012 (35 yrs old)
Overall, Susan started 3 companies by the time she was 35
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (21 chatters)
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (16 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (10 chatters)
- English Defence League Radio (9 chatters)
- simonapple04 (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- MRTALK (5 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (4 chatters)
- businessnegotiators1 (2 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (2 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)