SORT BY Relevancy
Sound Effects, Bad Mushroom Trip, Stolen Sunglasses
TODAY'S TOPICS: It's BRA week at MSP...how to measure to get your best fitting bra. MSP discusses how to select the right SUNGLASSES for your face shape + what to wear to the office in the hot weather--and still look office appropriate! Get more style help based on YOUR body type at : http://www.missussmartypants.com/index.php?route=common/home The Know-it-all of style MissusSmartyPants Fashion Rescue. I'll help solve your dressing dilemmas! This show is for women looking to reinvent their style. Tips are offered weekly for makeup, dressing, hair and more! Come join a supportive group of women & get a style tip or two.
Justin James, the CEO of Jimmy SWAGG Eyewear will BLING the airwaves with me about his brand of custom sunglasses!!!
1. Diane’s updates [5:00]
2. Liz’s updates [11:27]
3. Diane’s kitchen tip for neutral-tasting oil choices [16:39]
4. Sun exposure and use of sunglasses [26:53]
5. Supportive care after antibiotic use [37:30]
6. Working out too much [43:00]
Host Michelle Walling will be talking with Paul Wesley from Philadelphia, Pa. also known as "Truthchaser". Paul is a Activist, Universalist, and a self-empowerment coach who stresses the importance of love vibration. Our topic will be The Matrix 101. where we will dissect these topics as well as many more:
-What is the energetic make up of the matrix?
-Who created the matrix and why?
-Your experience with abductions and a hybrid child you have met
-How can we stop abductions?
-We don't have sunglasses like in the movie "We Live". How can we best recognize a mind controlled zombie or a hybrid shape shifter that may want to mess with us?
-How to dissolve the matrix
-What was it like to hang out in Mark Passio's home?
We will take your calls in the second half of the show. Paul's Facebook page is here, and his you tube page is Princetruthchaser.
Collective Fashion Radio
Join Nick K, Sarah and guests at 9pm ET / 6pm PT as they discuss:
* Coconut Oil uses
* Fingernail Polish uses
* Questions to ask yourself before making a big purchase
* How to find an affordable designer bag
* Cleaning and Organizing your closet
* 3 ways to fix scratched sunglasses
To listen to the show, go over to www.SportzAddix.com and click on the live radio player or to listen or be part of the show, simply dial 646-378-1303
Drought, worlds end!
with Apocalypse Nana
on American Preppers Radio!
9:00pm/Est 8:00pm/Ct 7:00pm/Mt 6:00pm/Pt
Live Listen and Chat go to:
Put on those sunglasses, suntan lotion, and sun block, prepper peeps, because it’s getting extremely hot in the bunker this week, and not in a good way. There will be no swimming and lifeguards on duty in the bunker, Enders! As the deep-freeze of America is at its peak, this Thursday evening’s hour-long discussion on the Apocalypse Nana Show will entail the most horrifying and arid spectacle ever shared: drought causing the end of the world.
Read More HERE!
Tags: American Preppers Radio, Prepper Broadcasting, Apocalypse Nana
Last week, Dr. Budweiser, founder of Weiser Living, discussed the importance of Vitamin K in the body. He mentioned that Vitamin K was the essential sidekick to the sunshine vitamin, Vitamin D. In fact, the two work in complete synergy and do not function optimally without one another. This week’s episode is wholly dedicated to the powerful Sunshine Vitamin - Vitamin D.
Among other things, he will be covering questions such as:
What are the best sources of Vitamin D?
Why do I need it?
What is the Recommended Daily Allowance, the dosage range and is that really enough?
Do I Need a Vitamin D Supplement to Maintain Ideal Levels?
What is the difference between D, D2 and D3?
What are some common symptoms of Vitamin D deficiency?
What common prescription drugs deplete D?
All this and much, much more!
So put on your sunglasses and tune in for a shining 30 minutes with Dr. Budweiser.
Meanwhile, check out our blog at www.weiserliving.com
With over 1300 listens to our first two shows we know there is a market for a broadcast like ours on the silentsportsusa Network.I am in the market for a new bike rack for our car and will share the research I have done and would love some input from fellow bikers. If you have experience with platform bike racks that fit trailer hitches share your experience by calling into our show.
And did I tell you that I love sunglasses, I don't just mean a couple of pair, I mean 20+ pair including a classic pair of Vuarnets that are 26 years old......share your passion for great sunglasses. If you participate in outdoor sports you need to have a couple of great pair of sunglasses, or maybe a few dozen.
As always, the phone lines are open to talk about biking, kayaking, sailing or any other human powered sports Give us a call and be part of the revolution.....
This is movie is my little cousin's favorite movie and I understand her attraction to the "film noir" of that era, the '80's.
Trailer for Dressed to Kill (1980)
Here's another moive known for its shower scene that errupted in a sexual-violent opener. It begs the question: Does an unsatisfying sexual life lead a married person to infidelity? Could that potential infidelity lead to that person being put at risk for their lives or for a sexually transmitted disease? Join us for a wonderful night of murder and an erotic psychological thriller!
FREE gifts for live callers! A review Running Gear every runner would love to own. Mio Heart Rate Monitors, 2XU Compression wear, Rudy Project Sunglasses, Vitargo Energy Drinks, RPM2 training Insoles and a FREE Spartan Race Entry anywhere in the country!
Our Host Richard Diaz, has called in some favors and gathered a bunch of amazing gifts to give way during the show. However, he is pleased to be able to introduce these amazing training tools to the audience and recommends them because he himself has tested and approved of the value. There is not one item on this show that any runner would not love to own!
DC REAL TALK LIVE RADIO SHOW – SATURDAY MORNING, NOVEMBER 15th FROM 8:00AM TO 10:00AM. (EST) TOPIC: "HOW TO GET A BETTER RESPONSE FROM YOUR MAN” – Women, many of you have great insight and we give you that. You see things through your pink sunglasses that we don’t see through our blue sunglasses, and we give you that. But the problem is we are men and we have to be made to feel like we’re men. There are so many times when your approach emasculates us as men and we go on the defensive. We shut down and shut you down because you had a good point but you came at us the wrong way. Today we’re going to give you some advice on how to approach your man concerning many issues and hopefully you will have a better success rate at reaching your man. Join me, Tony LB Word, Storm Harris, Pastor David Massey, Sr., and LaToya Newton as we attempt to discuss this subject. You can listen to my show anywhere in the world by phone at (646) 721-9565 or by internet.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (63 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT (41 chatters)
- Jennifer Hough (25 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (19 chatters)
- John Baptist (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (8 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (8 chatters)
- Bellesprit (7 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (6 chatters)
- EX3 Radio 2 (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- NatureofReality (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (3 chatters)
- The Phantom Zone Radio Show (3 chatters)
- MPowered4Life Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Patriot Family (3 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (3 chatters)
- KimberlyMcGeorge (3 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- JASmius (3 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (2 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- The Monique Chapman Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- DraftSmashers Radio (1 chatters)
- EON Network (1 chatters)
- alexas29 (1 chatters)
- Dominick Calvitto (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Jawanza4life (1 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (1 chatters)
- MistyFredricks (1 chatters)
- Natures Channel (1 chatters)
- Papa CE (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Get Right Radio1 (0 chatters)
- ANT Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Station IWDM (0 chatters)
- Steves segments (0 chatters)
- Thats Novel (0 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (0 chatters)