SORT BY Relevancy
Personal Care TIP:
It's Beginning to get warm outside and temperatures are expected to soar for the summertime...
So here are a few of my tips to help keep you fresh and clean.
I'm aware that this subject can be taboo, but for some, it's NEEDED.
5 Easy Steps to keep you SPRING FRESH and CLEAN ALL DAY!
1. SHOWER MORE FREQUENTLY: During the Summer months the body perspires more which could give off a foul odor if you tend to sweat profusely! Try to fit in an additional shower between meetings to avoid embarrassment. If you work a long day and cannot get to a shower…
2. BE SURE TO CARRY A WASH CLOTH AND SOAP and Baby wipes, or Feminine wipes in your purse and use some of your break time to wash yourself in the ladies room and…
3. CHANGE YOUR UNDER GARMENTS and panty liners! Even if you’re NOT on your period, panty liners will keep your feminine area clean and your panties fresh.
4. AVOID HEAVY PERFUMES: Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT wear the same fragrances for Summer that you wore all Fall and Winter! Choose a lighter scent. Heavy perfumes on a sweaty body will only intensify an ALREADY bad smell…and NEVER EVER EVER SPRAY PERFUME ON A DIRTY BODY!
5. WATCH YOUR DIET!!! Remember, what goes in SHOWS OUT!!!! If you choose to eat greasy fried foods, and starchy salty foods, you will actually begin to LOOK GREASY!!! You will feel weighted down and HOT, your cholesterol levels will intensify with souring temperatures, and you’ll just feel and look YUCKY!!! Choose organic fruits, veggies, oats, and grains! Stay hydrated with water!
***Keep your face clean and revamp your makeup routine as well. Instead of a full coverage foundation go for a light BB Cream, skip the heavy contouring, and choose a light pigmented go to lip-gloss!
Enjoying a FEMININE FRESH SUMMER...
Summertime Etiquette is the topic for the Memorial Day Weekend. We will discuss what needs to be done during the summer months so others are not offended. Personal hygiene, daily attire and beach wear, open toe shoes, and BBQ do's and don'ts will be the talking points. Phone lines will be open the entire show. Call in number is 347-857-4751 and Press 1 to speak to the host.
No matter what the situation is...Let your voice be heard!
Join Kim Brooks, National Bestselling author of novels, He's Fine...but is He Saved? and latest Simon & Schuster release, She That Findeth, as she shares a timely Word on how to escape summertime temptations. Summertime is here and temptation is RISING! Don't let the devil trip you up during the summertime. The Spirit may be willing but oh, that flesh is WEAK! Join Kim Brooks as she shares a Word tonight on how to escape summertime temptations in relationships.
This month Debi and Elissa are sharing some ideas on Summer Survival with preschoolers. Our "no fail idea" - in our opinion - is preparation and we will give suggestions on how to put together a Summer Survival Bag that is kept in the car ready for stops in a park or unplanned long waits in a doctor’s office. No need to purchase new apps or games - just a little creative thinking on your part. This Productive Play will focus on ways to use the time in the car going to and from activities, going on long car trips, or waiting for a sibling to finish up a soccer practice as fun learning opportunities.
Debi Dutton and Elissa Sungar are co-founders of If Not You Who.org - a free website geared to make sure your child is ready for kindergarten. With over 300 activities for making your playtime productive, these two educators make learning time with your kids playful.
Join us for Productive Play on May 20th at 10amPT/1pmET and anytime in archive. Today's show is sponsored by Safety Bags, LLC and Everything Family.net. Meet them and all our sponsors in our Mompreneur Marketplace.
Word of Mom Radio - for the mom in us all.
Its summertime, and is the livin' truly easier? With adjusting to new schedules, blockbuster movies, quirky shows to be seen and travel arrangements to be made, the nesters wonder if this time of year is as relaxing as TV commercials want us to think! We also hope to have a surprise guest from the hit musical "Boomermania" (an irreverent story of "our generation") if our schedules can mesh. Join in our conversation!
Things in the news.
Movies in the parks.
Concerts in the parks.
Outside cafes, theater, and lots more.
What is happening in your neck of the woods?
Smart Quiz Question/Name one of the longest rivers in the United States.
Kush McCloud - Hip-Hop Artist from Missisauga,ON,CA...Brand new track "Back 2 The Streetz ft. Mark Jordan" out now...Won a spot on the show via the Reverbnation Submissions...Check out his shows, music, videos & more @ www.reverbnation.com/kushmccloud
Jocelyn Arndt - Boston based 19yr old Singer/Songwriter...New EP "Strangers In Fairyland" ft.single "Cinderella" out now...Check out her shows,music & more @ www.facebook.com/JocelynArndtMusic
Summertime Dropouts - Pop/Rock band from Minneapolis,MN...New single "Young & Dumb" out tomorrow...Premiering it here today on the show...Check out their video for the song too...New album out soon...Check out their music & more @ www.facebook.com/SummertimeDropouts
Let's talk about the gud, great, and the awful. With Summertime there's alot that goes on day in and day out. Has anyone done any traveling? Has anyone been to the beach? Has there been in Family Reunions? What about the heat? I know several cities have reached 100° or more degrees LOL. We can talk about all of that and more so come bless the Round Table with ya girl Queen Mzchoclit. Call 347 857 4391 press 1 to cue in. Show time 7pmPst, 8pmMST, 9pmCST, 10pmEST or listen via Internet www.blogtalkradio.com/teamboom Cya There!!!
I don't know about you, but I personally had a mad, mad, mad summer. It was great, but I'm glad it's over. On tonight's show, we'll be disgussing seasonal changes and the people who just can't hang with those changes. (They're not really mad, just disappointed)
Call in - 7148887437
follow on instagram & Twitter - @discoministries
Three stories this podcast:
A brief interview with jazz vocalist Christine Autumn where she talks about rehearsals, experimentation and more.
Brief chat with Dawn Richardson, promoter and founder of Taos Solar Music Festival
Taos gets to host New Mexico Little League District 4 tournaments.
"Don't Touch This" by CSM+Reilla
"Don't Be Scared" ft. Christine Autumn by CSM
"Girl Come On," by CSM
"The Noise of Art," by Rocovaco
For more information, visit the mothership at TaosExperience.com.
News, events, commentary, photos and videos from and about Taos, New Mexico, illustrating the Taos Experience. Published since 1998, Online since 2001. To contact, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Thanks for listening!
Join Host Live Chats
- IWS Radio (13 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (11 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (7 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Worldwide WakeUP Call (2 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Ahmenah Rayzz (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- ShineOnRadio (1 chatters)