SORT BY Relevancy
Lets go back to the basics. Summertime is an opportunity for reviewing what you need to know after being in a car collision. This is the season to relax but continue to drive with caution. It only takes one accident to completely change your life. Are you one of the millions dealing with a collision today? ESTRA advocates for people involved in car accidents by providing support. You are welcome.
Join us on "Food For Medicine" Live today...
Be sure to catch your favorite health duos Dr. Afivi Adiro, and Kenya Jones today, June 5th 2015, as we tackle Dis-Eases that can be eliminated by eating the right foods.
Topic: " Summertime Nutrition!"
We will discuss seasonal summer foods that will keep the body healthy and help us to fully utilize the energy of the summer!
Show time: 3pm PST/MST 5pm CST/6pm EST
Call in: 646-716-75725 Press #1
Food For Medicine, where we teach you to eat to live, not live to eat.. ~
Its summertime, and is the livin' truly easier? With adjusting to new schedules, blockbuster movies, quirky shows to be seen and travel arrangements to be made, the nesters wonder if this time of year is as relaxing as TV commercials want us to think! We also hope to have a surprise guest from the hit musical "Boomermania" (an irreverent story of "our generation") if our schedules can mesh. Join in our conversation!
Personal Care TIP:
It's Beginning to get warm outside and temperatures are expected to soar for the summertime...
So here are a few of my tips to help keep you fresh and clean.
I'm aware that this subject can be taboo, but for some, it's NEEDED.
5 Easy Steps to keep you SPRING FRESH and CLEAN ALL DAY!
1. SHOWER MORE FREQUENTLY: During the Summer months the body perspires more which could give off a foul odor if you tend to sweat profusely! Try to fit in an additional shower between meetings to avoid embarrassment. If you work a long day and cannot get to a shower…
2. BE SURE TO CARRY A WASH CLOTH AND SOAP and Baby wipes, or Feminine wipes in your purse and use some of your break time to wash yourself in the ladies room and…
3. CHANGE YOUR UNDER GARMENTS and panty liners! Even if you’re NOT on your period, panty liners will keep your feminine area clean and your panties fresh.
4. AVOID HEAVY PERFUMES: Do not, I REPEAT, DO NOT wear the same fragrances for Summer that you wore all Fall and Winter! Choose a lighter scent. Heavy perfumes on a sweaty body will only intensify an ALREADY bad smell…and NEVER EVER EVER SPRAY PERFUME ON A DIRTY BODY!
5. WATCH YOUR DIET!!! Remember, what goes in SHOWS OUT!!!! If you choose to eat greasy fried foods, and starchy salty foods, you will actually begin to LOOK GREASY!!! You will feel weighted down and HOT, your cholesterol levels will intensify with souring temperatures, and you’ll just feel and look YUCKY!!! Choose organic fruits, veggies, oats, and grains! Stay hydrated with water!
***Keep your face clean and revamp your makeup routine as well. Instead of a full coverage foundation go for a light BB Cream, skip the heavy contouring, and choose a light pigmented go to lip-gloss!
Enjoying a FEMININE FRESH SUMMER...
Summertime relationships may arise but is it temporary or could it be the real thing? Our hosts of the Girlfriend Network Taheerah, Nacone and Karishma discuss the signs pointing one direction or another. What's your take on the matter? Call and let us know 347 539 5729 LIVE!
I'm proud to announce my partnership with the great Brain Injury Radio Team on Blogtalkradio... I will be doing a show there called Late Night with Joeygiggles every Saturday Night 10-1 am EST...
Please join me for great guests, lots of jokes and fun... and of course the great knowledge and information to get from WIRN Internet Radio...
Blogtalkradio Link: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/braininjuryradio
Call in number: 1-424-243-9540
Call in anytime for questions and comments... Invite youre friends it will be a great show form the mind of yours truly Joeygiggles
Join Kim Brooks, National Bestselling author of novels, He's Fine...but is He Saved? and latest Simon & Schuster release, She That Findeth, as she shares a timely Word on how to escape summertime temptations. Summertime is here and temptation is RISING! Don't let the devil trip you up during the summertime. The Spirit may be willing but oh, that flesh is WEAK! Join Kim Brooks as she shares a Word tonight on how to escape summertime temptations in relationships.
It's weather outside AND in is frightful... All signs tell that summertime is still HERE! Are we gonna use the this time to complain? NO! We are gonna Praise HIm in the heat of the night! It's the summertime praise hour with your host,Gospel Jazz artist, Petula Beckles! Join us for this exciting show about the best in today's Gospel music Industry!
Summertime Etiquette is the topic for the Memorial Day Weekend. We will discuss what needs to be done during the summer months so others are not offended. Personal hygiene, daily attire and beach wear, open toe shoes, and BBQ do's and don'ts will be the talking points. Phone lines will be open the entire show. Call in number is 347-857-4751 and Press 1 to speak to the host.
No matter what the situation is...Let your voice be heard!
Greetings! Join me, Doctor Dayciaa Smith, for a "Welcome Summer" Episode of Divine Experience on Wednesday,May 27, 2015 @ 5:30 p.m. CST. I'll give personal updates, talk about P.O.I.s for Mayand list ten best places to do missionary work in the summertime. Our featured topic for today is "How We Can Seek More of Christ in the Summertime," using both Biblical examples and modern-day methods to strengthen our relationship with our Lord and Savior, Tune in for a great show!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Joseph Gibson (8 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- Best People We Know (2 chatters)
- Broad Street Line (1 chatters)
- CAST OUT DEMONS (1 chatters)
- Jesus Saves Thru Faith Radio (1 chatters)
- Successipes (1 chatters)
- Ms Reason (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Trek Talking (0 chatters)