SORT BY Relevancy
Coming to you LIVE from the No Kid Hungry event~
Dovetail Software, Quantum Workplace,
Broadbean Technology and Branded Strategies
featuring the poetic stylings of
with special guest
Quad Amputee: Eddie Garcia
with a special message about Giving Back
So, even if you can’t be here, you can still HEAR and donate please!
Follow the hashtag #SHRMpoetry
Was Summer Slam really the biggest event of the summer? or did the WWE let us down? Did Daniel Bryan shift the wrestling world? Who really is the best in the world Brock Lesnar or CM Punk? Did Christians "One More Match" pay off. Did the Viper stike, cashing in his MITB case? All this and a break down of the event!
Whether you love it or hate it, summer brings a different energy, and although it isn't officially summer until later this month, for many, the weather already has us thinking about our summer life. For some, summer is a time of great activity and fun. For others, summer is a time to hide from the heat and enjoy some down time. Whatever your preference, we'll be talking about having a great summer regardless of which type of summer person you are. Live or on archive, thanks for listening.
Young Media Critics, Adult Co-host Juanita Richburg Seon shares information about the 100 Days of Summer and “the summer slide”.
Be sure to join Young Media Critics in their new location- Los Angeles County and new time, Thursday June 18, 2015 at 11:00 a.m PST/2 p.m. EST.
Parents, guardians and other concerned adults can get suggestions on activities for the 100 days of Summer and ways to prevent the "summer slide".
in Self Help
Setting the bar high for 13 years. Summer of Peace is proud to announce the 2015 updates.
Learn all about the "Promote the Positive" art exhibit - The artistic voices in this "Summer of Peace" exhibition display the untapped, raw creativity and aspirations to promote and integrate the culture of peace in Milwaukee. The exhibit is part of a summer long program intended to raise the consciousness and invite the community to engage in a conversation of peace! Learn about the Peace Park & Garden - a unique, active outdoor attraction restoring community resilience through collective garden projects, open space sharing and cultural art presentations.
Tune in! For more details and background or to contribute/donate visit
summerofpeace365.org & Thepeacepark.com
music on this episode produced by : @HaloBezrk & Analyst
Featured song: "Work it out" - produced by @problakmusic- https://youtu.be/ZFaTNJXBCJ0
The Barton Report from the American Red Cross has summer safety on our minds. In this episode, don't miss:
Quiz with our intern, Sam, on heat and severe weather safety.
Stories from Meghan, a Red Cross volunteer on her personal Red Cross experience and deploying to wildfires.
Interview with a Scientific Advisory Council expert on first aid and swimming myths vs. facts.
If you've ever wondered if children's arm floaties are safe, or what safe havens aren't really safe during a storm, stick in an earbud and tune in!
Summer is an amazing time to be sober and fully present in our lives. However, for many people - especially those in early recovery - summertime can be full of triggers. Cook-outs, beaches and fun with friends can still be a ton of fun, but it is best to be prepared so you can enjoy yourself AND stay sober!
On this episode all four co-hosts will share their experiences with summertime triggers and what we do to stay sober in the summerAND have a great time!
Summer time and the living is cheap. It's summer and it's time to do something fun that will not break the bank. Today we are talking about ways to have fun for cheap. So for my family if you have any summer fun ideas please share them right here with us on the Cheap Cheetah Money Show!
On this episode of "Rendezvous with Kent"..."Finding Summer Love", Kent explores ideas to find a new relationship in the Summer!
Whole Foods Market
Available on iTunes: Search "Rendezvous with Kent" Podcast: www.BlogTalkRadio.com/RendezvousWithKent.rss
Love, Love, Love! Are you feeling the love of summer? Tune in as Nicole talks about the Summer of Love and Distance Healing. Please feel free to call in if you want to chat or have questions. Nicole has a private practice in Olympia, WA. http://www.chenergy.us email@example.com or you can find her on Facebook or Twitter @chenergyLLC.
Thanks for listening!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (63 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (51 chatters)
- American Statesman (47 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- AlimBey (7 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (6 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (5 chatters)
- Witch School (5 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (4 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (3 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (3 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (3 chatters)
- A i m Network (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- VERTIKAL LIVE Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Nu Ankh Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- Real Talk with Nancy (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- American Network (1 chatters)
- Behind the Scenes Work at Home (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)