SORT BY Relevancy
We're kicking off Season 14 in style with a 30-minute exclusive sit-down interview with famed NY Times blogger, motivational speaker and young adult cancer survivor/advocate Suleika Jaouad. Joining her will be her long time boyfriend Seamus McKiernan. Chris Brewer (Deputy Director External Affairs, LIVESTRONG) in the survivor spotlight.
While cancer is a complex and heartbreaking disease at any point in one's life, being diagnosed in one's twenties and thirties can disrupt major milestones: new career, financial independence, FERTILITY. Fertility preservation is often not introduced to young adult cancer patients until its too late. It is important to know your options before your chemotherapy or radiation starts, and we are talking with young adult cancer survivors and expert to learn more about available recourse.
Join us as we welcome Sarah Watson, co-executive producer of NBC's “Parenthood” and Sandra de Castro Buffington, Director of Hollywood, Health & Society, a program at the USC Annenberg Norman Lear Center that provides entertainment industry professionals with accurate and timely information for health storylines authenticity in film and television. Survivor spotlight Suleika Jaouad, young adult survivor of Acute Myeloid Leukemia and author of the NY Times Well Blog column, Life Interrupted.
Young Adult Cancer survivors Matthew Zachary, CEO/Founder of Stupid Cancer and Suleika Jaouad, NYT Columnist are on the Cure Panel Talk Show discussing,
How different are Issues Faced By Young Adult Cancer Survivors?
with soccer player and winner of Survivor, Ethan Zohn and breast cancer survivor Erika Lade. On the panel we also have cancer survivors, Karen Crowley, Heather and Cameron Von St. James. Send in your questions for the panel to email@example.com
In today’s economy, many of us could use a few extra dollars at the end of the month. This week, we will be discussing simple and realistic ways to manage your budget. We will also have a financial consultant on call to answer any questions you may have about setting realistic financial goals and sticking to your plan. Don’t miss it!
Special Invited Guests:
JaKela Parker (Financial Consultant)
Suleika (Fly-ish Ladies Model)
Myya (Fly-ish Ladies Model)
Spring is right around the corner, so it’s time to shape up! This week, we will be sharing easy ways to eat healthier, shed a few pounds, and create a healthier lifestlye plan that works for YOU! Don’t miss it!
Special invited guests, include:
Jennifer Gilbrt, News Anchor (Fox45 News Baltimore)
Roland Burks, Certified fitness specialist (Roland Burks Fitness)
Roxy Luve (Fly-ish Ladies Model)
Suleika (Fly-ish Ladies Model)
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (8 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (5 chatters)
- The War Room (4 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (2 chatters)
- NWP radio (2 chatters)
- Creative Consciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Sports Network (2 chatters)
- TRUradio (2 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Above The Fray Podcast (1 chatters)
- Author magazine (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Facility and Utility Management (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (0 chatters)