SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Let's face it. The low carb/high fat approach is still not politically correct. Eliminating added sugar is getting lots of support in the media these days from films like Fed Up, and books like Fat Chance by Dr. Robert Lustig.
The truth is, I didn't just eliminate sugar in order to lose more than 65 pounds, and keep it off (with a 6 month period of re-gain which I will describe on today's show) for six years and counting. I also completely eliminated grains, I ate more fat, and most shocking of all, I occaisionally practiced intermittent fasting. I was truly afraid to tell anyone how I had lost all my weight, let alone write publicly about it.
Then, I saw Dr. David Perlmutter on the Dr. Oz Show. He was talking about his book, Grain Brain. I bought the book, read it, and followed Dr. Perlmutter's dietary approach in order to get back to my happy weight. The most important conviction I gained from Grain Brain was that I never ever had to eat grains again. Finally, I had the courage to write my story, and share my own approach to sugar and grain free living. If you've decided to let grains go for good, I hope you'll listen today, and read Grain Brain, by Dr. David Perlmutter
The Rush is a podcast brought to you by SB Nation and MinerRush.com, talking all things UTEP and Conference USA sports. In this episode we'll discuss weeks 5 and 6 in college football around UTEP and C-USA, conference power rankings and more. We'll also discuss this weekend's game against Louisiana Tech in Ruston, and we'll speak to Jason Jones from Underdog Dynasty to give a little better insight on the Bulldogs.
The Rush is a podcast brought to you by SB Nation and MinerRush.com, talking all things UTEP and Conference USA sports. In this episode we'll discuss the upcoming college football season, and what we can expect out UTEP and C-USA. We'll also talk college basketball and recruiting as we had some news break just yesterday concerning the Miners' 2014 class.
Do you have a sweet tooth but feel guilty every time you reach for something sweet? Sugar comes in many tasty forms but our bodies can react adversly towards eating too much of any one of them. Eating too much can put us at risk for diabetes. Diabetes is a disease in which the pancreas does not produce any insulin. Insulin is a hormone that helps your body to control the level of glucose (sugar) in your blood. Without insulin, glucose builds up in your blood instead of being used for energy. Learn more about sugar’s effect on our health in this month’s tele lunch-and-learn workshop.
Are you one of those people that likes a little coffee in their sugar? Well you arent alone. The truth is. not all sugar is bad for you though, and leave it to hosts Laurie Towers and Elite Ziegelman to point out the difference for you. Join them today as they bring their "sweet" dispositions to the airwaves, and as always, bring you the facts.
in Weight Loss
Sayan Sarkar shares his 76 pound fat loss success story, and shares new insights on what may be stopping us when we try to lose weight. Learn about the fat triggers that Sayan has discovered, and his intriguing solutions.
You can learn more at http://invigoratenow.com.
America has a high rate of children and Adults with Sugar Diabetes of Different Types and it has become like an epidemic in our society. What Is Sugar?, Why Is There More Of A Bent On Artificial Sugar than Natural Sugar? Do It Really Matter Which Sugar It Is? These are questions that we will explore as well as what sugar we should be using, and How Much?
Tune-In Sunday to Football Fan Rush's Blitz" as we kick off Vikings Week at Football Fan Rush. We will be talking coaching changes, draft picks, predictions and of course Mr. All Day.
So join us as we go deep inside the Vikings this week and show off some fan die-hard spirit. So send your pics to our email at: YourThoughts@FootballFanRushRadio.com or tag us on Twitter @FootballFan Rush.
Let's show them what Vikings fans are made of....... SKOL!
Today, my guest Cassandra Herbert and I will be talking about maintaining a balanced blood sugar and the effect it has on your weight.
Cassandra Herbert — holistic nurse psychotherapist, wellness educator, healthy eating coach, speaker and author — who supports overwhelmed, overextended, tired, worried perfectionist women with shifting from the superwoman syndrome to a woman who nourishes her mind, body and spirit with nutritional wellness for more peace, vibrancy and harmony.
Cassandra believes you are a full and complete person and assists in uprooting the core issues that cause mental blocks and/or illness and dis- ease. She is passionate about assisting you with tapping into your inner wisdom and strength so you can heal.
Her two businesses are Zest and Harmony Counseling/Coaching and Just BEE Wellness. Zest and Harmony provides individual couples and group counseling and couching around nutritional wellness – things that nourish your body, mind and spirit. Just BEE Wellness is an online community, which provides you with resources, from wellness experts around world to inspire and support you on your wellness journey so you can have a balanced, empowered and energized life.
Cassandra’s life mission is empowering people how to advocate for their wellness and what they can do in in changing the current healthcare system from a culture of sick “care” to one of health and wellness.
Join us today for a much needed discussion on balance and living life to the fullest by taking charge of your health and wellness.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (137 chatters)
- Channel Panel (76 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- in5d (63 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Tarhaka (12 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (12 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (12 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (11 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (11 chatters)
- thedean (10 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (9 chatters)
- Doctor Ginny (9 chatters)
- AlimBey (9 chatters)
- Angel Amy (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- DentTrainerXcom (5 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- Rabbi Aryel Nachman (5 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (4 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Attention Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (3 chatters)
- Dr Fred (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- MMA Jam (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- The ANSWERS Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- KWOD Radio (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Chillz33 (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (2 chatters)
- The Tabernacle Dwells IN YOU (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Rob and Kai Show (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Bootch and Pat show with Bob (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- LETS SPEAK (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- GIPBKR Radio Station (1 chatters)
- Godney (1 chatters)
- Tarvino (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)
- Straight From The E Block (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- No Turning Back (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- In Spirit with Love and Laughter (0 chatters)
- Jay King Network (0 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (0 chatters)