SORT BY Relevancy
Do you constantly crave sweets and are not sure why?
Are you tired of always being tired and having low energy?
Do you want to gain control over your cravings and not deprive yourself?
If you are like most people, you may have some issues with sugar. You crave sugary snacks to give you energy or satisfy that sweet tooth, but you end up more tired after. You also notice that you may not be at your ideal weight, you have poor sleep, or other health concerns like dull skin, headaches, or feeling stressed.
Well, not to worry. As a Health Coach, I support people just like you to reach their health goals, increase their energy, and feel great in their body. This show will permanently change your relationship to sugar.
The top ways sugar is negatively affecting your health and happiness Tips to eat foods you enjoy and not deprive yourself How your lifestyle affects your cravings If you are ready to have more energy, fewer cravings, and take back control of your life, then you don’t want to miss this one-time-only event.
Join Evelyne Lambrecht as she interviews Diane Sanfilippo, author of Practical Paleo and The 21 Day Sugar Detox. Diane will answer questions like:
- What are foods people don't expect to be problematic but are?
- What do we reguarly buy with added sugars?
- How is this different from other sugar detox programs?
Join us with Lennie Walch to discuss Food- Carbohydrates- Sugar- Options- and what kind of things you can do that will be satisfying and fun.
1. Beyond Sugar Detox [3:43]
2. Forbes 30 under 30 nomination [9:32]
3. The difference between Practical Paleo and 21-Day Sugar Detox [12:02]
4. If I don’t want to lose any weight, is the 21DSD right for me? What about if I’m pregnant or nursing? [21:11]
5. Defining Detox [27:32]
6. 21DSD versus a strict 30-day paleo program. [33:13]
7. Success tips, supplements, and duct tape [38:17]
8. Best way to get started for success [44:04]
9. What do I do on day 22? [47:10]
10. Is it a craving or hunger? [52:10]
11. Who should not do the 21-Day Sugar Detox? [57:18]
Join Cassie, aka 'Dietitian Cassie' as we discuss inflammation, blood sugar, heart disease, low carb and more! Cassie is a contributing expert in Jimmy Moore's new book Cholesterol Clarity, a book that every person who cares about their health should own! This is part 2.
Dietitian Cassie is a Registered, Licensed Dietitian and health coach, who is passionate about helping people establish a balanced lifestyle through real, whole food and exercise. She focuses on debunking rumors, myths, and fads and teaches how to eat healthy by breaking down research-based material into practical forms that can be implemented by anyone. Cassie believes in using real food for optimal health and performance. Find her at www.DietitianCassie.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- The J Ril Show (18 chatters)
- churchfolk (15 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (10 chatters)
- Karen Cressman (5 chatters)
- Michael D Green Jr (2 chatters)
- Charismatic Universalist (2 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (2 chatters)
- The Morning News with Danan (2 chatters)
- Stand As 1 (2 chatters)
- The Black Geeks (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Thepackerbackers (1 chatters)
- Donna L Shaw Ministries (1 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Fat to Thin Attract Ideal Weight (1 chatters)
- Fresh Word Broadcast (1 chatters)
- jmdewey60 (1 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (1 chatters)