SORT BY Relevancy
in Weight Loss
Catherine gives you,and the 6 Week Challengers, her tips for adding some more healthy carbs to your eating plan, while still releasing fat. If you've followed the 3 Day Sugar Strike you should have experienced greater energy, less bloat, weight loss, and better mental calrity. Now it's time to add back some fruit, dairy, nuts, and more variety if you wish. Plus, she shares tip #5 for getting off of a fat loss plateau.
in Weight Loss
What could you achieve in six weeeks if you had total dedication, and a complete plan for body transformation? Catherine and her clients at Gordon Studio in Sonora CA have discovered that you can lose fat and 2 dress or pant sizes consistently with this exact program. By trading the vast and dizzying array of food that surrounds us for simple whole food that is free of sugar, grains, and processed vegetable oils, we can calm our appetites, get energized, and lose fat: for good.
Catherine shares important guidelines, along with tip number 3 for breaking a fat loss plateau.
Get Sugar Freedom at http://www.sugarfreedom.com
Contact Catherine: email@example.com
in Weight Loss
The Sugar Freedom Six Week Challenge starts today with the Three Day Sugar Strike. You really can lose fat and feel fantastic with Sugar Freedom, but it can take determination, and some helpful information to get through the transition from being a sugar burner to a fat burner. Catherine shares the tips that have been working so well for her clients and readers.
A special welcome goes out to all of you who are doing the challenge on-line. Learn more at htttp://sugarfreedom.com
in Weight Loss
As an actor, singer, dancer Cathy often had to find ways to look her best at just a few days notice. If you're already off of sugar and grains, and even if you're not yet, there are stratgies to banish bloat, get your skin glowing, and look your very best by the week-end when you start on Monday. Tune in for Cathy's serets, and for tip number six for getting off of a fat loss plateau.
Do sleep and sugar have anything to do with Sickness? Yes,indeed, they do? If you don't believe it, listen in and learn. TheHealthReverend will discuss these connections and give you something else to think about.
You will learn that there is a vital connection between your consumption of sugar--in all its forms, your quality and duration of sleep and your frequency of sickness. You may not be a great consumer of sugar, you may sleep beautifully, and you may never have any sickness. If so, you may not need this information. But, you surely know someone who does.
Do you read the labels when you buy food off the shelf? If you do read the labels, do you know what all those words mean? Well, I do read labels and I certainly don’t know what all those words mean. But, we can all learn together and put sugar on the run! Join in and see how. Meantime, livewell!
A recent study reports that simply reducing sugar for nine days reduced blood pressure, triglycerides, and cholesterol.
This holiday season have fun and enjoy family, friends and food. Just limit the sweet stuff.
Connect with Orem Chiropractor – R. Ned McArthur:
in Weight Loss
Today I'm excited to introduce Dawn Sylvester
Dawn has been living a fitness lifestyle and sharing it for over 25 years. Before she knew how to maintain a fit and lean, strong body, she was a cardio maniac that never lifted weights or did bodyweight workouts. She also used to follow the idea that women are stuck in. That less food means a leaner and fitter body. At that time in her life she weighed more than at the top of her pregnancy with her son at 36 years old! She feels that women have been ruining their metabolic rates for years, and since fixed hers, and was asked by clients for years where she gets her AGELESS ENERGY and SEXY BODY From...so she wrote a wildly successful e-book FINAL FAT MELTDOWN.COM a blueprint plan that is easy to follow so that women can transform their bodies at any age!
Dawn has been a guest speaker for groups on anti-aging and has certifications in Fitness Training and Sports Nutrition. She has been training women only for over 17 years, and is passionate about aging with strength. At 50 years old, she entered her first Bodybuilding show in the Figure Division and took 2 trophies as the oldest woman in the show out of 23 women.
CONTROVERSY HAS BEEN SURROUNDING THE AMOUNTS OF SUGAR THAT SHOULD BE "ALLOWED" FOR YOU TO CONSUME. EXPERTS NOW SAY WE MUST BECOME MUCH MORE AGGRESSIVE IN REDUCING WHAT WE EAT..WHY??> BECAUSE WE CAN'T CONTROL OURSELVES! ALSO LOOKING AT SELENIUM FIGHTING CERVICAL CANCER RATES
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (124 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (40 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (37 chatters)
- The Appearance (18 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (12 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- divinewisdomradio (8 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- Stew and the Nunn (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Psychic energyreaderBrenda (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- Ron March Show (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (4 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (4 chatters)
- thedean (4 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (3 chatters)
- The Red Room Radio (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MR SYCAMORES PLACE (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- KNOTRadioTalk (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- World Integrity News Network (1 chatters)
- Unlimited Love and Life (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- Chakram Radio (1 chatters)
- Brower Report (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)