SORT BY Relevancy
Society is like a bad drug. We know that the issues that societies presents is nonprogressive and bad for us but we refuse to give it up. We are content with the undue homelessness, the unnecessary billing, and bullying in the guise of protective services. We must be satisfied, because we have yet to quit. What is holding us back from getting out of the illusionary world wrought with problems? Is it fear of the unknown? Is it comfort and luxury? Or is it something even greater psychologically? Are we ADDICTED TO THE MATRIX? Next 2RAW4TV we talk about how to break the cycle of subconscious addiction and show a different route out of the societal web of destruction.
Master Yao,author and founder of the Grand Trine returns to 2RAW4TV to discuss the power of tantra and how the tantric community is changing the world as we speak.
One of hip hop's most revered groups Substance Abuse joins 2RAW4TV to talk about LA, working with KRS1, and why music seems to lack Substance
Continuing the monthly discussion in relation to mental health and substance abuse, Bill and Will Green look at the after "FX" of dealing with substance abuse. The personal challenges that exist... dealing with labels and stigmas, finding the strength to deal with their own inner-demons while having to cope with other people's "demons" and sterotypes as well.
Listen online or on your phone: 818-691-7412
Although the majority of young people do not use alcohol or other drugs, it continues to be an important issue with today's youth. In this episode, teen hosts Dylan, Cady, and Sarah discuss the latest trends in youth substance abuse, including e-cigarettes, prescription drugs, and marijuana. Our guest is Bob Turner, Choices Director at Central New York Services.
For more information on Central New York Services and the Choices program, visit their website.
in Self Help
The NNIA network presents Thursday January, 15 2015 at 2 pm Recovery Radio Fresno with Paul Leue and Substance Abuse Counselor Anna Bobikova from AB Lifetime recovery facility. This is third in series of shows about body mind and spirit, how to take care of these three basics in recovery. We are bringing the message of hope to the listeners and join the Recovery Radio Fresno Group on Facebook, or email us at email@example.com. Please call us at 1-602-753-1699 at 2 pm pacific to speak with us when we are live on the show. We will be happy to answer your questions!
Monday night on The GreenHouse FX Radio Show...
It's the last Monday of the month, which means Bill & Will host the "FX" monthly discussion on Mental Health.
Starting at 7/8p (ct/et), they continue dialogue in relation to mental health - examining the generalities of health concerns along with abuse of different substances, that continue to plague our communities and effect us all.
On your phone: 818-691-7412
EXperience the "FX"
in Self Help
The NNIA network presents Thursday December, 4 at 2 pm Recovery Radio Fresno with Paul Leue and Substance Abuse Counselor Anna Bobikova from AB Lifetime recovery facility. We will be continuing talking about body mind and spirit, how to take care of these three basics in recovery. We are bringing the message of hope to the listeners and join the Recovery Radio Fresno Group on Facebook, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call us at 1-602-753-1699 at 2 pm pacific to speak with us when we are live on the show.
Can major sports slow down substance abuse since it is being used everyday in our society?
Should commissioners be more strict with substance abuse?
If you was Commissioner, how would you handle the drug policy?
It’s rumored that the NFL is thinking about softening its stance on the drug policy. What risk do you think the NFL is taking if they make this decision?
With all of the NFL players getting caught using marijuana, is it possible that other professional sports organizations will reconstruct their drug policy?
Join Licensed Professional Counselor Mayi Dxon as she discusses marriage and substance abuse. What are the effects of substance abuse on marriage? How does one seek help for a spouse?
Your teenager is failing school because he is drinking and doing drugs. Actually, he may be abusing drugs and drinking because he is failing school. The reason he is failing in school is because he has learning disabilities that no one recognizes. In order for his addiction treatment to be successful, it must address both his substance abuse and learning disabilities.Some promising studies indicate that teenagers with undiagnosed learning disabilities drink or abuse drugs because they are depressed, lonely, and suffer from low self-esteem. Low self-esteem is often a result of being unable to make friends and academic failure: problems that result from undiagnosed learning disabilities. Learning disabilities are neurological disorders that often run in families. According to the National Institute of Health, about one in five people has at least one learning disability that may make it difficult to learn to read or do mathematics. Attention Deficit-Disorder, autism, mental retardation, and conduct disorders are not learning disabilities.Often people with learning disabilities take in and process information differently than those without such disabilities. It can be hard for them to understand language easily or to organize their thoughts or their work. They may have trouble reading social cues and making friends.Teenagers who understand that they have a learning disability and who are able to succeed in certain areas are less likely to become alcoholics or drug abusers. The teens at risk are the ones who do not understand how their learning disabilities are affecting their lives. Dr. Merith Cosden believes that drugs and alcohol can become a way for those with learning disabilities to self-medicate for depression and loneliness. Join me and my guest speaker Judy Matejczyk, former Special Ed. Teacher and Life Coach as we tackle this vital topic at www.blogtalkradio.com/ritahodges in my archived shows
Join host Grace Aron and guest speakers Manna Techlemariam, Veronica Saccoh and Fatima Kourouma to discuss the intersection of Domestic Violence and Substance Abuse/Mental Health.
It is with great pleasure that I welcome to the show Raeanna Johnson, the reigning Miss Wisconsin.
Back in August of 2005 Raeanna lost her older brother, Tyler, to a methamphetamine-induced suicide. Since losing her brother Raeanna has made it her platform and her mission to start honest conversations about substance abuse, in the hopes of one day erasing the stigmas associated with addiction.
Today Raeanna will be talking with us about Tyler's Legacy - a website dedicated to promoting awareness about the impact of substance abuse and addiction on families.
Learn more about Tyler's Legacy on Facebook
Connect with Raeanna on Twitter
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (57 chatters)
- Straitway (25 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (20 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (18 chatters)
- The Portal (12 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (11 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (8 chatters)
- Trek Talking (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- 65620 (5 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (4 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (3 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- The Alex Cardinale Show (3 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (3 chatters)
- in5d (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (2 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- The LouddMouth Radio Network (1 chatters)
- thelordshour (1 chatters)
- The Torrey Allen Show (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- redmaryland (1 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Quagmire America (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (1 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (0 chatters)