SORT BY Relevancy
Join us on crossFire Saturday morning on 25th May 2013 to further look into the effects of subsidies on the poor in zambia . Politicians have spoken about subsidies, Facebookers have had their say... And now, CrossFire BlogRadio brings you Millers Association of Zambia president Allan Sakala on Saturday at 09.00 hours Zambian time. But before the MAZ man, we bring you Bishop John Mambo to talk about a motley of issues including, of course, subsidies! He will kick off the first segment at 07:00am BST , 08.00 hours Zambian titimetable listen LIVE log in onto www.blogtalkradio.com/politicalcrossfire you can call in on 00 1 347 838 8065( USA) , 0114 3601992(UK) or Skype in on mueti2004
Most children adopted from US foster care are eligible for an monthly adoption subisdy and other benefits from the state. What benefits are available? College tuition, medical insurance, monthy stipend? What is reasonable? Our guests are Josh Kroll, Project Coordinator with the Adoption Subsidy Resource Center at the North American Council on Adoptable Children and Julie Mondroski and Judith Ungar-Neuenkirch, case workers with Clark County Nevada—otherwise known as Las Vegas. adopting from foster care, foster care adoption, waiting US children, adopting a US child, toddler adoption, adoption photolisting,
Blog summary of the show and highlights can be found here: Blog summary of the show Highlights More Creating a Family resources on foster care adoption can be found here.
This week’s show
There was a huge story this week that will affect millions that did not get the coverage it deserved. It is a story about humanity. It is a story about how we treat our fellow brothers and sisters. It is a story about whether we are really a humane nation. It is a story about the lack of power a certain group has. It is a story about why the powerless remains powerless. What is this story? It is the War on the Poor. Did you know food stamps are being cut for the least among us in a time where those effecting the cuts have done nothing to create jobs? Did you know that politicians effecting the cuts are beneficiaries of large cash subsidies within the same bill that starves the poor?
Cliff Hayes did a great piece on what the poor is experiencing in America.
Visit the blog here.
IDECLAIR IT!~ #GOP RW Attack on America's Government. Americans RELIEVED Government is ReOpen & ANGRY GOP RW TP Put America In A Disastrous Mess~ Why Are Americans Subsidizing FFood Workers (Billions in Subsidies) of $Multi Billion Enterprises?
As Americans Watch (& are impacted by) The #GOPShutdown, What Say YOU?
Thank YOU Government WORKERS! Govt. Workers are American WORKERS & CONSUMERS!
How Has #GOPShutdown Impacted YOU?
Speak your REAL RAW RIGHT NOW... America's Government & GOP RW Congressional Irrational, Obsessive, SelfDestructive, "Kamikaze" (some say treasonous) Strategies To Destroy It.
Join us. 11am ET Live.
IDECLAIR MEDIA, THE IDECLAIR SHOW...
REAL. RAW. RIGHT NOW...
At the center of the Shutdown is the Affordable Care Act - ObamaCare. On Wednesday, Oct 16, 2013, the Senate cut a deal to reopen the government, and to extend the federal government's borrowing power into next year. The only concession the GOP won was to include strict income monitoring of those seeking taxpayer subsidies under ObamaCare. Under Obamacare there are "Exchange Rates" For California: The "Lowest Silver Premium" rate for a family of 5 is $20,460 a year. "Highest Silver Premium": $22,380 a year. The "Lowest Bronze" is $16,680 a year, all for a family of 5. In Wyoming its $25,500/year.
Senator Ted Cruz said that if ObamaCare takes root, Americans will see their health premiums go up and up and up, while others are losing the coverage they once enjoyed. Obama will now work on citizenship for 12 million illegals, which will add to the current 50 million Americans on food stamps, and the 40 million unemployed Americans.
The average price for basic health coverage purchased on health insurance exchanges created by President Barack Obama's health care reform law will be $249 a month, not counting subsidies, in 48 states reviewed by the Department of Health and Human Services, according to a government report published Wednesday.
in Real Estate
Ron Siegel is joined by David Lustig and Joyce Endo to discuss:
Mortgage Minute: FOMC decides to economy is NOT back to strength Real Time Real Estate: What to do when a short sale doesn’t close on schedule Word on Wealth: Wealthy pick Real Estate over the Stock Market Republican Bill seeks to fund the Government, excluding Obamacare Does new health insurance law affect you? Do you qualify for Subsidies under Obamacare What is health care reform all about? What is the Health Care Exchange? Who is eligible, Do I qualify? What are the type of plans in the exchanges? What if I choose not to get insurance? How does health care reform affect my premiums? Featured Guests David Lustig – InSphere Insurance Solutions Joyce Endo – HomeLinqRon Siegel, consumer advocate and mortgage lender, discusses anything that affects the roof over your head, your bank account or other items that will benefit you / your family. Reach Ron at
800.306.1990 Ron@RonSiegelRadio.com www.RonSiegelRadio.com www.Facebook.com/RonSiegelRadio www.SiegelLendingTeam.com Twitter: @RonSiegel
Entrepreneur, CEO of Working For Good, and author of It's Just Good Business: The Emergenceof Conscious Capitalism & the Practice of Working For Good, Jeff Klein describes the alternative business model of Conscious Capitalism. Jeff Klein provides background into the principles that guide business leaders toward practices that honor people, the community, and the environment. Jeff Klein presents case studies of how the values of Conscious Capitalism are not only the right thing to do, but are also profitable and create an engaged company culture. At a time when company culture forms such a powerful competitive advantage, engaged employees who are committed to the vision of Conscious Capitalism will become industry leaders. The older exploitative business model is now requiring subsidies and bailouts to stay afloat, and is in contradiction with the values of people and communities. As a result, a business operating on the principles of Conscious Capitalism will overtake that outdated business in the marketplace. Learn the practices and principles of Conscious Capitalism as it is not only the right thing to do, but is profitable and good business as well.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (229 chatters)
- The Portal (28 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (21 chatters)
- Channel Panel (14 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (13 chatters)
- Allfaaraa Live (12 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- The Middle Men (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- Rifleman (8 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (6 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (6 chatters)
- allietheissshow (5 chatters)
- thelordshour (5 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (4 chatters)
- Move to Amend (4 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (4 chatters)
- Its Not Me Its You (4 chatters)
- BITEradio me (4 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (4 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- CSWF RADIO STAFF (4 chatters)
- Dicmatized (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Uncensored Radio (4 chatters)
- We Built That Network (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (3 chatters)
- RotoRadio (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Papa CE (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (2 chatters)
- International Life Coach Radio (2 chatters)
- Asylum Fantasy Football Podcast (2 chatters)
- Common Sense for America (2 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (2 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (2 chatters)
- Lardy Miss Clardy (2 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (2 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (2 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (2 chatters)
- Wisdom2Win (1 chatters)
- We The People Want to Know (1 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (1 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (1 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Twin Radio (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- Destiny Empowerment (1 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (1 chatters)
- Lawful Remedies with Tony Davis (1 chatters)
- LettesChat (1 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- HIPOLITIX (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Chef Cardinales Cooking Show (1 chatters)
- Avis Ambassador of Love (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- American Refugee Radio (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- SWBRA Radio (1 chatters)
- The Chronical of Ladi Kay (1 chatters)
- They Call Me Ms Carter (1 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (0 chatters)
- churchfolk (0 chatters)