SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome : Beauty Chat Radio
Tonight I will share concerns that hairstylists have regarding there business. If you need help with your salon business or can share some ways your salon is STAYING relivant IN THIS ECONOMY, please call in and share.
My guest Loreen Hall
'The Queen of Contemporary Egyptian Jewellery' who founded: Loreen Hall Jewellery available at: www.LoreenHall.com and Natural Notts Haircare & Beauty Products at: www.NaturalNotts.com (release date to be announced.)
Questions often ask by salon owners:
1. Where can I purchase used funitures?
2. How can I promote my salon?
ADD YOUR QUESTIONS TO THE LIST.
ADVERTISE WITH US WWW.ROSASRESOURCES.BIZ
Please enjoy this pre recorded show with Ursula Stephen giving hairstylist tips on how she started doing Rihanna's hair. Ursula was very warm and had loads of information that could help hairstylists get to the next level in their career. Like I ALWAYS say all stylists should think beyond the chair. The beauty industry is so vast you don't have to stay glued to the salon. Listen and if you have any questions feel free to call in. Thanks for your continued support. Rosa!
Please enjoy this clip with Tomeka James Extensions Expo feedbacks, Rosa interview with stylists live from the Extensions Expo 2013.
Extensions Expo, Events, Rosa's Resources Events review, Hair Blog ,encouragement and more.
Please feel free to leave a comment below all so be sure to join us live here every Sunday at 9pm est for discussions about beauty,fasion and entertainment. Visit our site www.rosasresources.biz
ADVERTISE ,SPONSOR OR BE A GUEST.
Veteran master barber/barber instructor, Craig "Mr. Taper" Logan has talked to hundreds of barbers about the perceived barber exam issue. Is the test good for barbers or stylists? Lets examine...
Are West Coast Barbers and Stylists Better Than East Coast Barbers and Stylists ?? Are the Stylists and Barbers in the South better than the North Barbers and Stylists??? Or is it just similar styles with different twist that makes each sector have its own SWAG!!!! Lets Find Out Tonight
My special guests on Partners in Biz this Saturday are fashion promoters Doug and Kevin Lawrence. The Lawrence Brothers and I discuss their upcoming East Coast fashion show: ICON, The Future of Fashion, and their journey to become successful entrepreneurs.
Today, the Lawrence Brothers are one of the nation's leading hair and fashion marketing companies, which has built a reputable brand by providing a platform for Virginia and Maryland-based hair stylists, barbers, models and fashion designers to showcase their amazing talents. Known for their large scale hair and fashion shows, that attracted well over 5,000 spectators last year, Lawrence Brothers Promotions will once again solidify why they have become the leading producers of hair and fashion entertainment with the highly anticipated ICON, The Future of Fashion show scheduled for September 28, 2014, at the Valley Forge Casino and Resort in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania.
Jamell Dastylists is an Albama Hairstylsit with dreams to host his very own Hair Show this September. Jamell is not only talented but he love to create and transform women into the diva that's waiting to unleash.
Question of the evening : What dreams do you have as a stylists but never act on?
Special guest: Glynn Jackson talk about Bobby Boss hair competition and cash prize 30,000
Thanks for always supporting.
Globally recognized as the industry leader in quality, craftsmanship, and innovation, Follea has set the standard for creating beautiful, long-lasting added hair products and providing service par excellence. Hair professionals from the US to Europe and Australia have acclaimed Follea’s reputation as Nature’s Most Beautiful Hair™.
For Alopecia Areata +
For Fine of Thin Hair
For Androgenic Hair Loss
For Chemotherapy Hair Loss
For Special Occasions
At Follea Salon, we are committed to providing Nature’s Most Beautiful Hair™. We offer
next generation wigs, Topette® crown extensions and traditional extensions for all needs.
Whether you are experiencing thinning hair, loss from alopecia, medical, hair frustrations,
or just want to change your look — we have the solution for you.
Our team of experts are highly trained and specialized in helping our clients find their
perfect look. Our compassionate staff has many years of experience helping hair wearers
of all kinds find a solution that is right for them and offer care, cut and color services of the
SALON HOURS: MONDAY – SATURDAY 10am – 5pm
BY APPOINTMENT ONLY (310) 821 – 2860
Mikyia mo (Greetings),
Our guest is Iya Nailah I. Akinyemi-Sankofa, Owner of Runway Underground and Ntuma Pa..
"...RunWay Underground is a full service, one-stop fashion production company. Our mission at RunWay Underground[the Evolution] Fashion Production Group & Network is to feature, celebrate, promote and provide the highest level of management services, professional development, representation and exposure for professional established and emerging Afrikan[Black] designers, models, hair stylists, make-up artists, fashion writers, photographers and stylists in the Austin area — and ultimately, in global markets..."
"...In March 2012, RunWay Underground launched NTUMA'PA, our new textile and apparel production studio and sourcing services to provide support to our member and in-house designers as well as to other Austin designers and textile product retailers..."
EGUA is the Akan term for 'Marketplace'. This show will introduce Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit (African~Black) businesses and organizations that are providing products and services which are beneficial to the Afurakani/Afuraitkaitnit community and reflect the values of our people.
Awuku and Akua are the Abosom (Deities) governing media of exchange. Awuku and Akua in Akan culture are called Set and Nebt Het in Khanit and Kamit (Nubia and Egypt) and Eshu and Agberu in Yoruba.
Odwirafo Kwesi Ra Nehem Ptah Akhan
Aakhuamuman Amaruka Atifi Mu
(Akwamu Nation in North America)
WELCOME TO BEAUTY CHAT RADIO SHOW
9pm, Tressa Eleby
'Learn how to increase salon sale with hair extension vending machine:
Customizable Hair Extension Vending Machines are here to make selling hair much more simple.
Our machines track inventory, generate online reports, accept debit and credit cards and more.
No fuzzy math and making deals you can keep up with.FIND OUT HOW.
9:30pm ,Keandra Ward CONSULTING AND ENCOURAGING STYLISTS
Founded in 2010 by Cosmetologist Keandra Ward, NV Beauty Industry Consultants are beauty industry professionals from various platforms who come together to educate, motivate and inspire !
To Bridge the Gap between Passion and Business for Beauty Industry Professionals
ADVERTISE WITH US ,PLEASE VISIT WWW.ROSASRESOURCES.BIZ
Jodi has been well respected as an educator in the grooming industry for many years. She was ranked one of the top pet stylists in the world, winning countless titles including World Grand Champion and Best American Groomer. Jodi is here to share with you her knowledge in this extraordinary grooming book. With over 190 breeds recognized by the American Kennel Club along with individual breed-specific grooming instructions, it can become very overwhelming for groomers to retain the information. "Straight to the Point” is the solution to understanding pattern lines, which simplifies the learning process. Whether the patterns are set tight, left more natural or scissored...they are set in the same fashion. Once a groomer understands basic patterns and canine structure, he or she will be able to groom any breed with ease. With over 400 beautiful color images, including some of the top winning show dogs in the country, groomers will be able to see proper pattern placement on real dogs. These fabulous photos can be used as a reference that will facilitate in executing a perfect pet trim. A pet dog does not have to be groomed using “show” techniques, i.e., hand stripping, to present the proper breed profile. With proper pattern placement and techniques described in this text, the groomer will be able to present a well-balanced, well-blended pet trim to the pet owner.
Forgive me and Mostly the Internet,Do not know what happened why we where disconnected, but glad to be back with you. lets continue to learn more about the Beatles and there Music shall we. Join me as I continue to give the most interesting of the Beatle news. Today, Tomorrow and the days to come until the 19th of this Month.
Thank you so much for your understanding about the delay.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (491 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (24 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- reactionariez (18 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- in5d (8 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Michael Fairman (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (6 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (5 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (5 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (4 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- David Fournier (3 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- 4 Shits n Giggles (3 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (3 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (2 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Portal (2 chatters)
- The War Room (2 chatters)
- The World Transformed (2 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (2 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (2 chatters)
- AtaensicNetworkStation (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio Mass Media (2 chatters)
- Omega Man (2 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Quagmire America (2 chatters)
- Random Rants (2 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- SirTemplar (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Rifleman (1 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (1 chatters)
- Mormon Vegetarian (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (1 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- Aubrey Allen Smith (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- The Russell Reed Show (1 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WDC DA MOVEMENT (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (1 chatters)
- Yizzor Talk (1 chatters)