SORT BY Relevancy
Let's Talk Real Stupid, or TRS. Let's explore all things ridiculous.
The failed education system
The victim mentality of American Minorities
Bone marrow, stem cell and blood transplants, oh my! Join us for an exclusive broadcast where we discuss all things transplant with Susan K. Stewart (Executive Director, BMTInfoNet.org) Dr. Amir Steinberg and survivor Sara Patterson. Survivor spotlight on young adult testicular survivor Thomas Cantley.
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Billy Paymaster, COO/Director of Marketing & Communications for Hope For Young Adults With Cancer and this year's Get Busy Living Award winner Katie Lundy. Survivor Spotlight on Protect The Pecs Director/Founder, Steve Del Gardo.
Some time ago, there was a comedian by the name of Ron White. Many of you might remember him from the Blue Collar Comedy Tour with Jeff Foxworthy, Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy. He did a skit which is one of the funniest ever and the title was “You can’t fix stupid”. Well tonight, I learned something that will place me at odds with one of my favorite comedians. Tonight, I learned that you indeed can fix stupid.
Stupid is the number one rater given to you by your parents, your peers and yes even society. It is believed that the average person’s intelligence quote or IQ is said to be 100, below average would then have to be anything below 100 but above 70 because 70 is considered mentally challenged. Of course this scale also sees any score above 140 as a genius. IQ is defined as mental age divided by chronological age times 100. Having said all that, would it surprise you to know that none of this really matters? It may matter to those who attempt to map the human brains and understanding so that they can claim to have figured out something that many didn’t know or propel themselves to a level where questioning their results or conclusions may prove daunting and therefore keep others from doing it. Society has decided that these and other scales are now the norm in calculating and labeling people within the society, using it to figure out who matters, who doesn’t and who should be ignored. All of this is not what stupid really is but until we began to understand truly what it is, we will continue to mark ourselves with those scarlet letters and continue to fall for a definition of who we are from people who don’t know anything about us. I learned tonight that you can fix stupid because I learned what stupid really is.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
Tuesday, May 19, at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio presents a special "May/Pac Fallout" edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin", sponsored by Affordable Dentures!!
The six decade fight promoter and matchmaker will give us his Hall of Fame take on the current Mayweather/Pacquiao aftermath and the potential long-term effects it could have to the overall health of boxing.
- Is this current activity and sentiment among casual and mainstream sports fans unprecedented?
- Could this great affect Al Haymon's efforts on mainstream televsion?
- Could the negative backlash also drastically affect which prospects promotional groups and managers elect to invest in and nurture?
- How does this affect the future "PPV stars" of boxing...Canelo, Triple G, Deontay Wilder, etc?
- Was the unpopular sentiment similar to when the mob controlled most of the champions within the sport?
"The Don" of boxing will also give us his take on who he feels will become the next big stars of the sport when Mayweather and Pacquiao eventually retire.
- Deontay Wilder
- Adrien Broner
- Canelo Alvarez
- Gennady Golovkin
- Terence Crawford
Tune in to another special edition of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin", exclusively on FightSaga Radio!!
4/13/2015 —In this episode, we talk with Emily Drake (Health promotion specialist, Cancer Fight Club) and Nick Iannario ( Assistant professor of health communication at the University of Michigan-Dearborn) as we highlight some of our CancerCon speakers and presenters in preparation for the inaugural CancerCon, which will take place in Denver. Survivor Spotlight on CancerCon Speaker Ethan Zohn and Lisa Heywood.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (39 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (7 chatters)
- remoteviewerBrendaBradshawshow (6 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (3 chatters)
- Jay Earley (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- LifeLearningCenterofSelf (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (2 chatters)
- MBA X Entrepreneursh (1 chatters)
- Mystic3Radio (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)
- Tammy Jones Gibbs (1 chatters)
- THE KOBG KNOCK OUT (1 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- ShineOnRadio (1 chatters)
- SPECULATION SPORTS (1 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (1 chatters)
- deneme aaa seeee (0 chatters)