SORT BY Relevancy
Bone marrow, stem cell and blood transplants, oh my! Join us for an exclusive broadcast where we discuss all things transplant with Susan K. Stewart (Executive Director, BMTInfoNet.org) Dr. Amir Steinberg and survivor Sara Patterson. Survivor spotlight on young adult testicular survivor Thomas Cantley.
The environment sucks and causes cancer. True? False? What can we do? Let's find out on this episode of The Stupid Cancer Show with experts Lindsay Dahl (Deputy Director, Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families), Sarada Tangirala (Grassroots Coordinator, Campaign for Safe Cosmetics) and Nancy Buermeyer (Senior Policy Strategist, Breast Cancer Fund). Special guest Lori Thompson in the survivor spotlight.
Inflammatory breast cancer accounts for 1 to 5 percent of all breast cancers diagnosed in the United States and tends to be diagnosed at younger ages. Tonight we welcome Terry Arnold (Founder, IBC Network Foundation) and Dr. Wendy Woodward to discuss this often misdiagnosed disease. Survivor Spotlight on Tolley St. Clair.
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
2% of all chemicals are regulated for human safety and that is incredibly wrong. Join Lindsay Dahl (Deputy Director at Safer Chemicals, Healthy Families) and Lily Tse (Founder/CEO, ThinkDirty App) as we dive into the sketchy world of toxic chemicals, industry lobby groups, science suppression and more, and what you can do to make sense of it all and empower yourself to live a cleaner, healthier life. Survivor spotlight on Chris Wark,
Fertility rights are THE hot button topic of the year for young adults facing cancer. Research published by our guests (Marla Clayman, Ph.D, Assistant Professor of Medicine at Northwestern University and Gwen Quinn, Ph.D, Professor at the USF College of Medicine) shows shamefully low adoption of fertility navigation services across US cancer centers.Julia Wagner in the survivor spotlight.
Renal cell carcinoma is a very rare cancer that represents the most common form of Kidney Cancer; and it is occuring more frequently in young adults. With no actual preventon or early detection methods, if not somehow caught early, prognosis for remission are very low. Join us as we welcome AYA/RCC survivor Lauren Hassell and Dr. Carl Bischoff, board certified urologic oncologist and RCC specialist to shed light on this underdiscussed orphan disease. Survivor spotlght on Steven Robinson.
There are 22,000 diagnoses of Stomach Cancer each year, which a significant percentage increasing in young adults. Join is as we welcome Debbie Zelman (Founder, Debbie's Dream Foundation) and AYA stomach cancer survivor Jess Mac for an initiative conversation about this oft undiscussed disease.
January is Cervical Cancer Awareness Month and we're shining a spotlight on this horrible disease with advocacy leaders Tamika Felder Campbell (Founder, Tamika & Friends and Cervivor.org) and Shaundra Hall (Regional Director of the National Cervical Cancer Coalition, SW Division). Survivor spotlight on Suzanne Kane
in Pop Culture
Stupid America welcomes Paul Szoldra! July 26th, 2012 (7-8pm EST)
Paul is a former Marine and currently a student veteran in Tampa, FL. He is the founder and writer at The Duffel Blog, a satire website for military and veterans. TDB proudly boasts itself as a military drinking organization with a news problem, with an amazing set of writers from all services except the Air Force, because they are too busy making fun of them.
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (33 chatters)
- John Baptist (30 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (21 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (16 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (10 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (8 chatters)
- The Portal (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (7 chatters)
- thelordshour (7 chatters)
- Bellesprit (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (3 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (3 chatters)
- In Todays America (3 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (2 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (2 chatters)
- World Alliance Radio Network (2 chatters)
- True Psychics Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- CHAT IT UP WITH DUSHI (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- FSW Radio 2 (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SportsSanity With King BrocksErock (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)