SORT BY Relevancy
Please join Mag Blog Radio, as we recap our first year and look forward to 2015. During this show we will talk
about the importance of Goal Setting and talk about our goals for the upcoming year.
Our guests will include: Sara Brooke, Dr. Greg Manning, Jamole Callahan, and Juice Cannon
Richard Sirgiovanni will also be on hand to discuss his creation, The Grimps
Please join the Mag Blog Radio Team and Hailey's Harp & Pub as we host the 1st Annual Virtual St. Patrick's Day. This "parade" will feature "floats" with guests describing their floats. This is sure to be an exciting event!
The only Urban Men Magazine with its own Radio Show - "Stunnaz Mag". Your source for Stunnaz Models, Breaking "Stunting" News, Featured Artists, Photographers and More. Stay Connected every Tuesday @ 11pm EST.
This is episode #3 of the Ask a Foster Leader Call-In Show. Ask a Foster Leader is an opportunity for anyone to ask a question about the foster youth experience and to get that question answered by Foster Leaders, who are those who have triumphed over the obstacles that are traditionally associated with foster care, and have become an inspiration to others. Questions will be answered in the order they are received on the event page at. If you would like to submit a question privately, please private message the Ask a Foster Leader facebook page or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are a former foster youth, you have two opportunities to contribute to this discussion. You may comment on the questions on the event page and/or you can join the panel for the live-call in show at 7PM (central) on Tuesday, April 28th, by calling (646) 652-2296.
Please feel free to comment with your experiences or thoughts. Follow Ask a Foster Leader at http://www.facebook.com/AskAFosterLeader
Join us as we introduce the Mag Blog Radio Experience. Highlights of this show will include.
- Co Hosts, Heather and Danny introduce the Mag Blog Radio Mission and the Post Interpretations Skit
- Tanisha A. Cunningham will talk about her book, "A Rose Can't Grow in a Garden of Weeds"
- Mimi Paris will discuss an exciting Lifestyles Topic
- Juice Cannon will be interviewed about his song, "Staring From My Rooftop" and the song will be played on air
- Jon D' Amore will talk about his book about "The Boss Always Sits in the Back"
- Anne Lucile McGlynn will discuss her Gluten-free cookie recipe
Join Host Live Chats
- Tracey and Friends (8 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (6 chatters)
- Psychic Mia0899cs (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- Lenny Melnick RotoExperts (2 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (2 chatters)
- MGN Radio (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- Straight Talk with Red Hawk (2 chatters)
- we are WLUV RADIO NATION (2 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- the SoftwareONE Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Solution (1 chatters)
- WHYT Radio (1 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (1 chatters)
- Overthrow Radio (1 chatters)
- Pastor Lorenzo Neal (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- Lisa Bousson (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)