SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as we introduce the Mag Blog Radio Experience. Highlights of this show will include.
- Co Hosts, Heather and Danny introduce the Mag Blog Radio Mission and the Post Interpretations Skit
- Tanisha A. Cunningham will talk about her book, "A Rose Can't Grow in a Garden of Weeds"
- Mimi Paris will discuss an exciting Lifestyles Topic
- Juice Cannon will be interviewed about his song, "Staring From My Rooftop" and the song will be played on air
- Jon D' Amore will talk about his book about "The Boss Always Sits in the Back"
- Anne Lucile McGlynn will discuss her Gluten-free cookie recipe
The only Urban Men Magazine with its own Radio Show - "Stunnaz Mag". Your source for Stunnaz Models, Breaking "Stunting" News, Featured Artists, Photographers and More. Stay Connected every Tuesday @ 11pm EST.
Many studies show that the use of creative expression (painting, music, writing, spoken word, etc) is instrumental in providing therapeutic relief to those that are in the process of overcoming difficult circumstances in their lives. During this week's episode, we will discuss various forms of creative expression and how they have made an impact on our guests. This week we will feature Monroe Martin, contestant on this season's Last Comic Standing on NBC. He will be joined by Dr. Greg Manning (Professional Trainer, Speaker, Consultant), Georgette Todd (writer), Juice Cannon (Musician), and Eddy Williams of Lucid 8 (Musician).
If you have not started following Mag Blog Radio, please do so at www.facebook.com/MagBlogRadio
On this special round table show we we will only have two guests. Eugenea Couture and Kari Fox Kelley
Both are Authors and former foster children and we will explore the feelings of not being adopted. We will also discuss
the lack of laws and programs for those who leave the foster care system with nothing. There will also be tough quiestions that
need to be more looked into such as: Is there segregation between those who have been adopted and those who are not? Are they treated equally
in education, given same things as children who are adopted or living foster homes? As well as many other things
Special Co-Host: William Araujo - Former Candidate for New Jersey Governor
Michael Gregory - Actor in such shows/films as General Hospital, RoboCop, Total Recall, and Eraser
Anabelle Bryant - Author of "Duke of Darkness"
Jane Rosemont - Creator of the Documentary, "Lady of Pietown"
Here is trailer: www.pieladyofpietown.com
Foster Care Topic Panel discussing "Dating" - Dr. Greg Manning, Juice Cannon, Lydia Joyner, and Winter Savage
Introducing Mag Blog Radio song debut from recording artist, Goldman
Please follow Mag Blog Radio at www.facebook.com/MagBlogRadio. If you would like to ask the guests questions or make any comments to the guests, please private message your questions and comments to the Mag Blog Radio Facebook page or email them to email@example.com
On this episode, our guests will be:
Mary Elizabeth Bullock - Retired Federal Civil Rights Judge, Author, and Professor
Donna Caravella-Colucci - Author, Political Assistant, and a volunteer for many causes
Justin Mainhart - Writer and Comedian
The Following will be on our Foster Topic Panel, discussing the holidays:
Dr. Greg Manning
Crystal Rose Schaefer
Please follow Mag Blog Radio @ www.facebook.com/MagBlogRadio
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (30 chatters)
- Jay King Network (10 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (9 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (6 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (4 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (4 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (4 chatters)
- 2 Regular Guys Talking Decoration (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (2 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (2 chatters)
- The Free Yourself Movement (2 chatters)
- Angel Among Us w Tina Michelle (2 chatters)
- Coach Cafe (2 chatters)
- HealingMom (1 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- The Networking Diva Hour (1 chatters)
- Purposed for Godliness (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Ying Yang and a Bang (1 chatters)