SORT BY Relevancy
Our Nations Economy would be greatly improved if more people knew how to Sell their Services Better.
If you ar a Coach, Consultant, Personal Trainer or you have a Service to offer the public and not a product this show will help you to Sell Your Service Better than you ever have before.
With all of the information and contradictory information about Goal Setting is there any wonder why so few of us actually set them?
Tonight, join in and learn what seems to be the best and most current information about how to use Goal Setting as a tool to achieve your Selling Your Services Goals.
Here is the major dichotomy: You must Sell Your Services but you hate Selling. Hmmmm.... you must learn and master a selling process yourself but you hate going through someone elses sales process.
What can you do?
Join this call and conquer this demon forever!
Lonnie Butcher, @MOSH_Man drops by @DriveThruHR to talk about on Student Placement Program at UCF
DriveThruHR was designed to be a captivating and easy-to-digest lunch discourse that covers topics relevant to HR professionals. Each 30-minute episode features a guest speaker who shares her or his knowledge and experience in human resources. Our hosts and special guest cover a wealth of topics, including HR Technology, Recruiting, Talent Management, Leadership, Organizational Culture and Strategic HR, every day at 12:00 pm Central Time. The radio program is hosted by @williamtincup, @Thehrbuddy @TheOneCrystal & @MikeVanDervort.. The #1 HR show, with amazing HR conversations and follow us on the twitters at @drivethruhr and #dthr.
Join host Karl de la Guerra as he teams up for this episode with Mr. Keith Cardinali of Cardinali and Associates, Inc., a private sector agency that has been in business in Dallas, Texas for several years. Keith is a veteran law enforcement officer and company owner who has earned his place among protective service professionals in the State of Texas, performing some unique work in a very unique market. We'll be talking about the some of the unique problems facing professional protectors in Texas, the history of protective services in Texas and some of the protection organizations operating in this state. Bodyguard Lifestyle, the radio show for the Professional Protector.
People choose to hire and buy based on either Emotion or Logic primarily. Emotion is the way a person imagines that they will feel about themselves after the purchase or the way they imagine other people will about them after the purchase. Logic is because it makes sense, or a smart thing to do, or a good deal.
People buy 9xs faster for emotional reasons than logical reasons.
Tonight I will showcase for how you can much more effectively utilize the power of emotion in Selling Your Service.
in Self Help
Join Jennifer M Hatfield MHS,ccc/slp when she shares 5 tips that students can begin using immediately to reduce their stress. Students have some of the highest stress levels of all but often don't have the tools yet to manage that stress. Jennifer's tips are solid, easy to use and guaranteed to help not only with regard to school stress but life stressors as well.
Can't listen live to the show? No problem download the archive here on BTR or iTunes. Did you like the show? Please share and leave a review so more people can find the information.
Did you like the information in this show so much that you want even more? Email Jennifer to receive your FREE student organizational planner or work with Jennifer personally on your individual needs.
MGN Radio welcomes Sheryl Jones, Queen of Hearts to our show on Wednesday, May 20th. Sheryl is the CEO & Founder of Rodcor Services in Irving, Texas. She serves adults & children with special needs by providing their families with qualified staff so they can take a much needed break to reduce their stress.
Sheryl is parent of a special needs child who passed away, and now she is helping other parents. She has an incredible background in social work and was given the title Queen of Hearts by the families she serves. Join us at 9pm EST, tell a friend you don't want to miss this show.
MGN Radio is a proud sponsor of the Annual Dare 2 Aspire Conference in ATL, GA. Register HERE!
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (57 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (41 chatters)
- Straitway (32 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- in5d (15 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (14 chatters)
- My Astrology Coach Radio (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (6 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- The Moorish View (4 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (4 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- NeoSoulSistasKC (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Avis Love Ambassador (3 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (3 chatters)
- The Voice of Leadership (3 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- NFOTUSA (2 chatters)
- Personality Speaking (2 chatters)
- PlanetGreenTrees (2 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (1 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (1 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (1 chatters)
- Reach Out America (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (1 chatters)
- 65457 (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (1 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (1 chatters)
- drkate (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (1 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Tech Expresso Cafe (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- Mary Agnes (0 chatters)
- Standard For Life In CHRIST (0 chatters)