SORT BY Relevancy
Tim Otis and his wife are doing their debt free Happy Dance because they've sent off the final payment of $103,000 in student loans. Tim join us on the Midday Money Show to talk about the reason behind the dance moves. He really opened up and let us behind the scenes of a very personal journey that inlcuded ups and downs, tensions, and job loss. Who ever said the journey out of debt was a straight shot?
Debt freedom is, however, doable.
Just ask Tim and his wife. Better yet, tune into his story and be inspired! You can find the show notes with all links mentioned at www.debtfreedivas.org.
"Why are people so okay with debt?" ~Tim Otis
Alan Collinge of Student Loan Justice gives us an update on the presidential race and the student loan debt crisis
Student Loan Justice Founder Alan Collinge talks about how the preisdential candidates are addressing the student loan debt crisis
Host Alice Backer welcomes guest Natalie Jean-Baptiste, Esq., who shares tips on how to deal with crushing student debt. (This show was pre-recorded so there will be no live Q and A.)
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://lesko.com/, http://bigdatalesko.com/ and http://lesko.com/videoebooks tells us about the biggest mistake people make with their student loan debt.
The Give Me Credit radio show is all about you - helping you understand credit, credit scoring, installment versus revolving debt, the effects of your Financial Life, how to deal with debt collectors, the fraudsters, how to add positive credit and how to build your score. Most people, including the loan professionals, do not have the correct information to give to their clients. Credit education in this country is sorely lacking and this is just my attempt to get the correct information out to you, the public
I’ve put together a 7 week guide to dumping debt called The Great Debt Dump that follows my story paying off $107,000 of consumer debt. It merges my first successful attempt completing a long distance race. My first 5K. with the principles need to successfully become debt free. I’m not a runner, don’t really care for the practice…but I don’t like being in poor shape more. The same could be said for being in debt.
Paying off debt is not necessarily the most interesting activity, but being in debt sucks – by comparison. So in both cases you do what you have to, until you get what you want.
Visit DebtFreeDivas.org for the show notes on this episode.
Open Discussion and Q&A regarding credit reports, debt collectors, unwanted calls, credit card debt, and foreclosure related issues. Call in and feel free to ask any questions about your specific situation(s).
Become a member to have access to our entire library of related information, along with access to the moderators via the members forum and live members only webinars. Go to http://www.whatliesinyourdebt.com and "Join Now"!
debt, credit card debt, credit reports, credit report repair, debt collectors, collection calls, debt collection calls, foreclosure, stopping foreclosure
Catherine Austin Fitts has operated at the highest levels of both the Financial and Government Sectors. She was assistant Secretary of Housing under President Bush, founded Hamilton Securities (A Wall Street Investment bank/brokerage), and was Managing Director at Investment Bank Dillon, Read & Co..
Most importantly, Fitts served on the Board of Directors of Sallie Mae from 1992-1995. She joins us for this episode to offer a vivid perspective from the inside of the student loan giant, and shares her insights and conclusions from that experience, and more!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (72 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (30 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (20 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (20 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (12 chatters)
- ankhkakek (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- HOV Radio (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (5 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Into the Shadows with Sisters 3 (3 chatters)
- MichICAN Nightly Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Hezekiah L Montgomery (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- TJ Morris ET Cosmos Radio ACO (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- carsonscorner (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- RadioFPC2015 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- TRUTH NETWORK RADIO TNR (1 chatters)