SORT BY Relevancy
Catherine Austin Fitts has operated at the highest levels of both the Financial and Government Sectors. She was assistant Secretary of Housing under President Bush, founded Hamilton Securities (A Wall Street Investment bank/brokerage), and was Managing Director at Investment Bank Dillon, Read & Co..
Most importantly, Fitts served on the Board of Directors of Sallie Mae from 1992-1995. She joins us for this episode to offer a vivid perspective from the inside of the student loan giant, and shares her insights and conclusions from that experience, and more!
Student loan expert Jan Miller joins Jim Paris Live. How to lower your student loan payments and even get complete forgiveness from paying them back. Student loan consolidation, student loan default, student loan rehabilitation, and how to use the income based repayment program.
Student loan expert Jan Miller joins Jim Paris for a discussion on student loan forgiveness, student loan refinancing, student loan consolidation, and resolving a student loan default. If you have a student loan you don't want to miss this episode. Numerous strategies on how to lower payments and much more.
Student loan expert Jan Miller joins Jim for a powerful discussion of strategies for dealing with student loans. How to consolidate, refinance, and even how to get total forgiveness through a speical Obama program. What to do if your loan is in default, and can student loans be discharged in bankruptcy.
Alan Collinge of Student Loan Justice gives us an update on the presidential race and the student loan debt crisis
Student Loan Justice Founder Alan Collinge talks about how the preisdential candidates are addressing the student loan debt crisis
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://lesko.com/, http://bigdatalesko.com/ and http://lesko.com/videoebooks tells us about the biggest mistake people make with their student loan debt.
Tim Otis and his wife are doing their debt free Happy Dance because they've sent off the final payment of $103,000 in student loans. Tim join us on the Midday Money Show to talk about the reason behind the dance moves. He really opened up and let us behind the scenes of a very personal journey that inlcuded ups and downs, tensions, and job loss. Who ever said the journey out of debt was a straight shot?
Debt freedom is, however, doable.
Just ask Tim and his wife. Better yet, tune into his story and be inspired! You can find the show notes with all links mentioned at www.debtfreedivas.org.
"Why are people so okay with debt?" ~Tim Otis
Tonight on NMEMINDZ Radio - "College Con-Spiracy" The Student Loan Scam. Is a college education a scam and a waste of time? Also, do black people take ther education and degrees back to the communities that raised them and put them to good use or is it aquired for selfish gains? What is the legal penalty for not paying the loans back? Can black people afford to get mis-educted and have to pay back thousnds of dollars in student loans with no jobs? The call in # is 347-633-9644. 8pm EST / 5pm PST. Peace.
The Student Section is a Bloguin site that's dedicated to covering college football and basketball the way that it should be covered. It is a place for original commentary and analysis, untethered to conventional thinking and the trends which permeate a lot of the college football media realm. If you can't stand certain outlets in Bristol, Connecticut, that seem to promote one or two lines of thought throughout a full college football season, you'll find something refreshingly different at The Student Section.
Tonight's guests include:
Mike Ferguson from Noledout
Phil Harrison of Talking10.com and big10news.com
Managing Editor Matt Zemek
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (113 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (47 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (39 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (24 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- BeverlyD (10 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (9 chatters)
- Witch School (8 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (7 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- Deborah Nazemi (6 chatters)
- GiftedAngelDel (5 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (4 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (4 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (4 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- The Night Time Fiasco (2 chatters)
- wayneG (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- RF Sports Radio (1 chatters)
- R-I-G-H-T MIND RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Saabiqoon Radio Hour (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Peter and Pyle (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Gonzo After Dark (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- The Real Big D Show (1 chatters)
- The Rush UTEP Miners Radio (1 chatters)
- Wanda Henderson Ministries (1 chatters)
- WandaAfterDarkRadio (1 chatters)