SORT BY Relevancy
You are invited to join a select group of financial aid, media and industry leaders in a roundtable discussion about how you, as a student, parent, or family member can pay for college in 2008.
If you own a business or are considering owning one, congratulations!
Business ownership provides an opportunity to be paid to do what you love, control your own schedule,minimize taxes paid and many other advantages yet many businesses fail. Traditional financial planning advice has actually contributed to business failures by promoting strategies to lock money away and focus on net worth rather than cash flow.
On today's show Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler shares specific financial advice for business owners.
For more information check out:
Taxes have been filed, refund checks cashed, soon to be grads and those who want to upgrade their careers are looking for institutions of higher learning and how they will pay for it. Join host, Rikki R. Jones and her guest, Director of Financial Aid, S. Allen talk FA 101.
347-826-9723 is where you can get the answers to your financial questions.
One of the reasons financial stress affects so many people is that we misunderstand what it IS. One of the myths of financial stress – and there are several – is that financial stress will go away just as soon as our circumstances change… i.e., “Just as soon as I have more money, I will no longer worry about money.”
Occasionally this is true. But more often than not, “enough” becomes a moving target.
On today's show No BS Money Guy Todd Strobel and Best Selling Financial Author Kim Butler discuss ways to define what is enough. Also we will be sharing ways optimize your finances by protecting what you have while getting your dollars to do many jobs.
For more information check out:
This Thursday on the Guide to Financial Peace show, we get down to the nitty gritty of marketing for financial advisors... what's working now, the biggest mistakes to avoid, the tools you must have, and the opportunities that have never existed before in our market.
Kate Phillips, Partner for Prosperity's marketing and messaging gal, is our special guest. Kate is a financial writer and coach and also our go-to marketing expert. With her help, P4P has doubled website traffic, increased engagement and conversions, built credibility, attracted new prospects,
Today we asked Kate to share some of her "secret weapons" for mass prosperity with you! Listen to hear:
- The 3 mistakes a lot of Financial Advisors making that stop their phones from ringing,
- The one strategy you MUST use if you want to turn prospects into clients,
- 5 free and 2 nearly-free tools that can transform your marketing,
- Why advertising no longer works - and what does.
- How to find out what's on your clients' and prospects' minds.
- How to get found on google (without paying for ads.)
Kate will also share how she helped Kim Butler reach more than 1500 people in 3 DAYS - for FREE - by having one of the biggest companies in the world help position her as a financial and insurance expert!
Raquel Smith, Financial Aid Advisor for UNLV (University of Nevada Las Vegas)
Raquel will discuss things you need to know about getting financial aid at a large university.
Leisa Peterson, MBA, CFP® is the founder of WealthClinic, a global community that helps people improve their relationship with money through online interactive workshops and retreats.
Leisa’s a pioneer in the field of financial mindfulness. If you’ve never heard that term before, it’s because it’s radically new...which hints at how leading edge Leisa’s WealthClinic programs are. Because Leisa does something no one else ever thought of before: she combines mindfulness practices with finance.
We may think mindfulness and finance are two completely opposite worlds, but Leisa discovered they’re actually linked tightly together.
Before founding WealthClinic, Leisa spent 22 years in executive roles for some of the largest financial institutions in the United States. At the same time, she spent 15 years meditating andteaching others how to use mindfulness in their day-to-day activities.
For years, she witnessed rational clients, loved ones, and herself doing crazy things around money. Which made her wonder, “Why do we do such things?” And “Why can’t we stop it?”
This week we discuss... The U.S. economy's strength vs. the world's weaknesses; why more than 60% of investors bet wrong; errors in picking mutual funds or money managers; and how to find the right financial advisor for you.
Should you work a job you hate just for paycheck?
Does financial freedom seem like something for other people or so far off it is hard to imagine?
Would you be willing to suspend disbelief for a few short minutes if we could could show you how to start your personal journey to financial freedom right now, today?
Check out today's show as No BS Money Todd Strobel interviews Kim Butler, Author of Busting The Retirement Planning Lies.
For additional information check out:
The decision to file bankruptcy can be a difficult and emotional experience for any person. With that decision comes a flood of unanswered questions and doubts when it comes to assessing debts and liabilities to be covered by the bankruptcy. One of the most commonly asked questions is whether or not student loans can be discharged in a bankruptcy. To learn more, listen to this podcast with Timothy Hughes of Lavelle Law.
STUDENT LOANS - A College Degree is No Guarantee
1. Unemployment of Black College Students - In 2013, 12.4 percent of black college graduates
between the ages of 22 and 27 were unemployed. For all college graduates in the same age
range, the unemployment rate was 5.6 percent.
2. Underemployed Black College Students - In 2013, more than half (55.9 percent) of employed black recent college graduates were “underemployed” –defined as working in an occupation that typically does not require a four-year college degree. Even before the Great Recession, almost half of black recent graduates were underemployed (45.0 percent in 2007).
3. A Solution to the problem
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (120 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- lushradioonline (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)