SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Thank you for joining this segment of The Struggle Continues. This week we present a two part program that look at two sides of our struggle. In days past, black people, in particular, caught hell from every aspect of life. Those conditions forced Blacks to do for self and take care of each other; Blacks created a good out of that which was meant for harm. For example, research "Black Wall Street."
In this post-Civil Rights era, the problems created by this designed plan are not always easy to identify and developing solutions leave even the brightest among us puzzled! The prevailing argument by the masses is that your conditions result from the choices you make. Personally, my standing argument is why are some people forced to choose from things that should not even be choice selections in the first place.
In part one we talk with young entrepreneurs Tenyse Williams and Mario Daniels who have founded a magazine called "Dapper Dads!" "Dapper Dads" addresses the needs of fathers. Wiliams and Daniels talk about how the concept developed and some of the struggles they face in "trying to do the right thing." "Dapper Dads" debuts on Father's Day 2014! Let's encourage them and find out how you can get your copy and be a part of this history in the making.
In part two we look at the other side of our too familiar struggle. We talk with our very own Hilda K. Broday who has received another request from an inmate within the prison system asking for help. New Jersey prisons are riddled with oppression and abuse! Our efforts to help inmates in Alabama were effective! Now, we try to help inmates in the state of New Jersey! North or south, east or west, there is no where left to run; we have got to stand and fight! We are open to all suggestions.
in Self Help
This week we take a closer look at this struggle. We appear to be loosing ground - we seem to be going backwards. The culprits are, and have always been: lack of unity; distrust of one another; misplaced economics; and an under-valuation of self-worth, among other things.
Recently, here in New York City, there was a couple of highlighted "racial profiling cases" involving black shoppers. Of course racial profiling is wrong but also this warrants a self-assessment. Why do I buy?
Struggle.. How many of you know what that means?Have u Eva been through DA struggle?Did u come out or r u still struggling.. Share UR strength and experience with us on MONDAY madness!! We KEEPIN it straight GUTTA on this show..call in at 347-857-4391 CALL TIME IS 7pm PST 9pm CST 10pm EST DONT MISS OUT! TJE STRUUGGLE IS REAL YALL!
Inagural edition of Wild Wellness Podcast! Surrender your struggle, what would life be like if you didn't have to struggle?
Wild Wellness is a resource for people especially women who are seeking to make their lives better. The key components are body, mind, and spirit. You can connect to all of these through the body, the body doesn't lie and it is an excellent divining rod for how to live your best life. Stay tuned to fine all this out and more!
Thank you for listening,
Paz y Amor
Today we all have struggles...
Are we focusing on the things we have or do not have that define us?
On this episode of “Talk Back with Pastor Ray”, we’re going to discuss “Finding Strength in the Struggle” of the many things we face in our life today.
Join us on Wednesday, March 12, 2014
9:00pm PST/11:00pm CST/12 Midnight EST
To listen live on-air and comment, call (646)200-3148. Or listen from your computer and join the chatroom conversation.
*Hot Topics Talk Radio is also available through our free app. Download your free app by going to: http://www.blackvibes.com/hottopicstalkradio
The American Professor Gary H. Johnson, Jr., former Senior Advisor of International Security Affairs at the Victory Institute, Foreign Policy Editor at the Tea Party Tribune, Contributing Editor at Family Security Matters trains a new crop of freelance critical thinkers, researchers and writers how to wrap their minds around a story.
in Self Help
Not only is struggle unnatural, it is also unreal. As with everything else, the only place that struggle can possibly exist is in our thinking. When the thinking mind is still, the struggle disappears. So where does it go? We will talk about it on the show.
Also, you will be amazed at the incredible guests that we have lined up for the coming weeks. Here at Living From Within, we are captivated by the idea of Effortless Manifestations, and have called upon some of the giants in that area to show us how it’s done. Please join us.
All shows are archived and may be listened to at your convenience.
Howdy, people! The dog days of summer are truly upon us but you can seek solace with a cool refreshing dose of the liquid truth, courtesy of Afronerd Radio's Mid Week in Review broadcast. Pull up a chair and listen to Dburt and Capt. Kirk this Wednesday at 7:30pm tackle the following current event laden issues: The Root highlights a viral meme that critiques Black Women for wearing weaves to the benefit of Korean fiscal advancement (you mean that's not true?) ; continuing with The Root, another piece puts the focus on Black credit invisibility and how it can affect homeownership, employment and a myriad of financial opportunities; Dburt analyzes the (over)use of the term "struggle" in communities of color; for our Blue Area segment, a YourBlackWorld.net piece zeroes in on a former prison inmate who developed a million dollar funded web business with 10 employees entitled, Pigeonly; should the Obama administrations My Brother's Keeper initiative include girls?; and lastly, does a Minneapolis restaurant's new dress code discriminate against Black people? We let the listeners decide. Call the hosts live at 646-915-9620.
Dr. Linda Tucker asks a blunt question on this episode of Let the people say X the people show : How do you move forward after a struggle?
My Guest Speaker today is Andre Lamar. Andre is a dynamic and powerful man of God. When I asked this bother how shall I introduce him? His was response was: "Just introduced me as Andre, my work speak for it·self." This preaches are you ready?
This episode of Pneumatikos will explore the struggle of faith when society has abolished sanity. Sanity is a construct of the mind that operates social contract. It is also abolished by social contract. The monistic paradigm is under seige today by the powers of this present age. The abandonment of Yahweh has its own consequences. How must believing ones live during the widespread social unrest of this age? We walk by faith, and not by sight.
Concluding our "Manhood" topic for the month of June. The FX will examine the plight of men in today's society... the struggle for identity and purpose. We'll continue our discussion from last week - looking at "male identity" or "masculinity" as well as probing the emotions of men - is there such a thing as a men being too sensitive? And if there's time, how does (all of) this effect the relationships and decisions that men deal with in today's time.
Based out of Chicago, "The Effect" explores artistry and creativity throughout the city and it's surrounding areas. Announcing current and up-coming events and creating dialogue about topics that are local and world-wide.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (62 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (62 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (32 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (27 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (16 chatters)
- in5d (16 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (13 chatters)
- BerniceBennett (12 chatters)
- King of All Trades Blog Talk (12 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (11 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (11 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (8 chatters)
- the klicious show (8 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (8 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (8 chatters)
- Rifleman (7 chatters)
- reactionariez (7 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (7 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (7 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Body of Christ (6 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (5 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (5 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (5 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (5 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (4 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (4 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (4 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (4 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- Raw Sex (4 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (3 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (3 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- The JohnnyStormShow (3 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Relationships360 (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- COBASM Radio (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- Big Brother After Show (1 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- breezysays (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Shay Renae and Friends (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- The Brian and Sherri Show (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Terrachat Net (1 chatters)
- The Lisa Affect (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (1 chatters)