SORT BY Relevancy
Nobel Peace Prize for Wars and Coolness recipient Barack Obama has announced that he will soon preside over his fifth war, the others being Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, and the international drone war. Obama intends to launch an as-yet undefined military strike against the Assad regime in response to the second incidence of a chemical attacks on civilians and rebel fighters in Syria.
Mike and Pat will discuss the chemical attack, Obama's announcement, the likely scope of the response, and the fallout that will occur as a result of that response.
We will also discuss the conviction and subsequent bizarre transformation of wikileaker Bradley Manning. How is it that someone with a blatant, severe psychological disorder is put in charge of highly classified material?
www.sstriking.com It's our 1st show! Discussion: Dustin Jacoby wipes out K-1 America! Karim Ghajji handles Johan Lidon, and the "Hitman" Aikpracha in the same night! We revisit the fight that everyone wants to happen Buakaw vs Petrosyan! Plus Siam Boxing has a sensational fight card lined up. All that and then some on STRIKING RADIO!
There once was a king who offered a prize to the artist who would paint the best picture of peace. Many artists tried, however, after the king looked at all the pictures, there were only two he really liked so he chooses between them. One picture was of a calm lake. The lake was a perfect mirror for peaceful towering mountains all around it. Overhead was a blue sky with fluffy white clouds. All who saw this picture thought that it was a perfect picture of peace.
The other picture had a mountain as well but these were rugged and bare. Above the mountain was an angry sky from which rain fell and lightning was striking. Down the side of the mountain came a streaming waterfall. This did not look like a picture of peace at all.
But when the king looked closely he saw behind the waterfall a tiny bush growing in a crack of the rock. In the bush there was a mother bird who had built her nest. There in the midst of the rush of angry water sat the mother bird on her nest in perfect peace. Which picture do you think won the prize?
The king chose the second picture. Do you know why?
The king explained, “Peace does not mean to be in a place where there is no noise, trouble, or hard work, peace means to be in the midst of all those things and still be calm in your heart. That is the real meaning of peace.”
Minister Victory Campbell
Minister Tammy Wilson
As M7DC goes on hiatus , you may contact
Prophet A B Turner at 1-818-925-8207
One of the first feminine revolutionist on earth.
Judith’s courage that inspired her to place her life at risk for the sake of others. Second, there was Judith’s striking similarity to Esther. Since the heroines in both stories were used by God to overcome cruel enemies in circumstances of great danger.
This week at 2:30 pm "Belief, Knowledge, Religion or Superstition" What Do You Live By? 2:00 pm Our special entertainment guests will be World Class Bassist AVON LUCAS. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6Hsg84-kVcMost R&B listeners are already familiar with some of Avon's hit studio recordings and live performance credits with artist like Peaches & Herb, Michael Henderson, Jean Carne and Atlantic Starr's hit recording, “Touch a Four Leaf Clover”. These are just a few of many legendary artists Avon has recorded and performed with. Avon plays both Electric and Upright Basses; satisfying even the most demanding Jazz purest. His cutting edge 9 string Bass playing is truly entertaining as most listeners have never seen a 9 string Bass nor experienced anyone who performs on these unique instruments. His Basses are exotic, eye-catching customized works of art. One glance of his instruments or brief musical moment is all it takes for audiences to credit Avon Lucas as a Bassist innovator. His musical diversity is striking as well, demonstrating his amazing multi-genre, in-depth music vocabulary. Whether it's Jazz, Swing, R&B, Fusion, Pop, Smooth Jazz or World Beat, never a boring musical moment for his listeners! Don't take anyone's word for it; Google the net for unbiased reviews and amazing sound and V clips. View other musicians' comments about him personally and his tasty treatment of the various musical genres mentioned. The net is abuzz with accolades about Avon Lucas Bassist. He has also been featured with respected World Class Bassist Marcus Miller on local area clinics. Peer respect among fellow artist speaks for itself. At1:30 pm once you hear "Optimus Prime" you will understand why we call him "THE VOICE", Announcer, Voice Over professional, aspiring actor JAMES BALLARD
We have a great guest lined up for you plus more MMA stats and stories than you can shake whatever stick you may be holding at.
Reknowned Striking coach Rudy Cruz Jr. Rudy who just finished watching 2 of his pupils have very successful weekends this past Saturday at UFC 166. Rudy trained Daniel Cormier and (UFC Heavyweight Champion) Cain Velasquez for their respective bouts this weekend and both men winning their fights.
We will talk to Rudy about his weekend, before and afters as well as the experience of being on such a big stage.
Jay and Jesse also welcome Baseball "DUDE" Norm Ordaz from www.9inningknowitall.com to the show to help breakdown both the World Series matchup as well as Timmy Lincecum's 35 million dollar robbery.
Then they bounce into NBA over / Unders to let you know who they believe to be studs and duds this year.
Listen in to host Flint Engleman on "The American Maverick Show". Flint provides striking conservative commentary, guest interviews and news beyond the mainstream media.
Matt Machowiak - Executive Director of Fight for Tomorrow. We'll discuss Matt's highly effective commercial versus Terry McAuliffe called "Don't Let Them Detroit Virginia."
Red Nation Rising Segment with Jim Lysaght - Listen in to Jim this week with his unique perspective on grassroots conservatism. Jim Lysaght's segment is the Third Sunday every month on "The American Maverick Show."
Connect with The American Maverick! Check out our acclaimed blog TheAmericanMaverick.com, "Like" us on Facebook and "Follow" us on Twitter @AmericanMav
The American Maverick Show is a national affiliate of Red State Talk Radio Network. Syndicated talk host Flint Engleman broadcasts from the studios of News Talk 107.5 FM WCHV in Charlottesville, VA.
In this special Columbus Day episode, John De Nugent joins us to discuss the Solutrean "Hypothesis" or, as he calls it, Solutreanism -- i.e. the established archaeological FACT that prehistoric White Europeans were the first humans to arrive and settle in the Americas, and approximately 10,000 years before the first groups of Mongoloids crossed the Bering land bridge.
Related topics in this 1-hour conversation include: mtDNA Haplogroup X (the "Solutrean Gene"), a genetic grouping to which our very own Caius belongs; the prehistoric "Solutrean" archaeological sites of the Meadowcroft Rockshelter in Pennsylvania and the Windover Bog site in Florida; the discovery of Kennewick Man (in the Pacific Northwest) who, through forensic facial reconstruction, bears a striking resemblance to British actor Patrick Stewart; the first great genocide of native North American Europeans ("Solutreans") at the hands of the Mongoloid ("Red") invaders coming from Asia; and the Mongoloid's apparent affinity for unbridled bloodlust and torture -- a genetic feature seemingly as common to this race as its epicanthic folds (or "slanty eyes").
And still more topics are broached in this stimulating 1-hour discussion between Caius and John. Enjoy!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (452 chatters)
- Curious Times (26 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (21 chatters)
- reactionariez (21 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (18 chatters)
- StarChasr (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (14 chatters)
- GodKiller (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (11 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (10 chatters)
- Libertys Thunder (10 chatters)
- thelordshour (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (6 chatters)
- in5d (6 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Love Productions (5 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- 63504 (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Christina Cooper Psychic (4 chatters)
- Beyond Abuse Radio (3 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (3 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (3 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (3 chatters)
- Venus In Velvet (2 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Searching Radio (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- League Source (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- Cubanarama (2 chatters)
- FFN On The Air (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Dr Griffon (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (2 chatters)
- Business 411 (2 chatters)
- Cage Passion (1 chatters)
- A Well To Do Woman Ministries (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- 2Raw4TV (1 chatters)
- civilalert (1 chatters)
- David Fournier (1 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (1 chatters)
- Detroit Web Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Harmonious Vibrations (1 chatters)
- Mana Talk (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- InThe Plug (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Kawakab (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Kyle Preston Radio Show (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Hermetic Hour (1 chatters)
- The MADHOUSE (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Mark Todd (1 chatters)
- NexxLegacy (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Stone Soup Moving Feast (1 chatters)
- Money on Your Terms (0 chatters)