SORT BY Relevancy
June is National PTSD Awareness Month. Today we are going to talk about the most stressed-out states in the United States. A new study lists the top ten and the reasons for the rankings.
Is there a solution to all this stress? Yes! There is almost always a solution to our problems. The question is whether we are willing to take the steps necessary to change the situation.
Join Teresa Beeman at 11:00 am Eastern time today for 30 minutes of discussion on Stressed-out and Finding Solutions.
This show is brought to you by the Center for Empowered Women and can be heard every Monday and Wednesday at 11:00 am Eastern time.
You are stressed and don't know what to do, glad you tuned in today, because I have some help for you. For all the stressed out people, its time to stop stressing and START exercising.
We will talk about
How exercise benefits your body How exercise helps you when you are stressed What exercises are best when you are stressed Join in for a lively conversation on how to stay fit on your terms.
Join Host Live Chats
- Universal Energy (10 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- churchfolk (4 chatters)
- Cunnedas Ramble (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- TSCRN (2 chatters)
- The Open Circle (2 chatters)
- Truth Time with DrB (2 chatters)
- Thought Radio (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- PerAnkhLive (1 chatters)
- Rebecca L N (1 chatters)
- FanSportsandPolitics (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Black Towns Radio (1 chatters)