SORT BY Relevancy
Stress is no stranger to anyone, and around this time of year, going into the major holiday season, it usually gets amped up.
But when stress begins to overwhelm you to the point that you find yourself being forgetful, anxious, or irritable, it's time to halt.
If you've been experiencing more than your share of stress and you'd like to get your life back in order, be sure to tune in today.
Rita Emmett is front and center with some good, helpful advice on how to manage your stress better and get good at life again.
Call 646-716-6910 or chat with us live during the show in our Javammunity chat room.
Tune in as Author Dr. Steven Haymon joins us to discuss his book: "Stress- Overcoming real life issues withGod."
Steven Haymon, Ed.D, has over 38 years of clinical experience as a psychotherapist/ consultant. He has treated thousands of clients for issues including childhood disorders, marital and couple counseling, family counseling, parent/child conflicts and chemical dependency. Dr. Haymon has also done extensive work with mood disorders, schizophrenia, and anxiety disorders. He has a wealth of knowledge in conducting training, workshops and seminars in his various fields of study and research.
Stress- We have some idea of how stress affects us mentally, emotionally, spiritually, and physically. We know that it is intense and perceived pressure which needs to be addressed; otherwise, there will be manifestations occurring such as: migraines, backaches, depression, psychosis, impaired cognition with memory loss, suicides, homicides and other opportunistic conditions, etc. However, stress can harmfully affect other dimensions of our lives--which we rarely consider.
Blessings Speak Life Radio Family and welcome back to another awesome show!!! "GOT STRESS?" Well this show is for you "Sress less, Live longer"!!!! We have 2 amazing guests on the show today, Ms. Chere Cofield ~ Founder of Chere Cofield International Health & Wellness Company, Motivational Speaker, Author, Radio Show Host, Creator of the Annual, "Let's Get Serious" Health & Fitness Expo and licensed nurse of 24 years, We also welcome the awesome and wonderful Vince "the beast" Singletary ~ Founder of Fitness Major, Radio Show Host, Lifestyle Coach, Model and Motivational Speaker. Please Don't Miss This Stress Relieving Show!!!!
We are back to talk about financial stress, career stress, confusion, and love gone wrong on this very special part 3 of the When Life Attacks shows. Tune in to hear us speak about our own experiences on the matters and also how the above can truly change and shape your life into something you may not want it to.
We also briefly touch upon health issues, and offer advice for others on what they can possibly do if they are in such situations.
We all know that a physical disability can be debilitating. But how aware of emotional stress are we, really? Depression is a serious condition that can impact every area of your life. It can affect your social life, relationships, career, and sense of self-worth and purpose. And for women in particular, depression is common. In fact, according to the National Mental Health Association, about one in every eight women will develop depression at some point during her lifetime.
Bonnie and Thomas Liotta are committed to a world wide humanitarian movement to heal, unite and empower families and communities by bestowing them with the tools necessary to strengthen our standards, ethics and values while raising the next generation.
Today's guest is Karynne Summars author of best selling novel Desperate Pursuit in Venice. Experiencing personal stress, she found a book explaining certain methods which changed her life, which she re-creates in her novel. We are also going to discuss 5 amazingly simple things you can do to spice up your romantic life.
in Self Help
Janine Lutz, dubbed MoAB, Mother of America’s Battalion by members of the Warfighter Community is a business owner, marine mom, cancer survivor, Bereaved mother & veteran advocate. While Janine is the CEO of Super Stone, Inc. that is simply how she lives. Why she lives is for the LCpl Janos V Lutz Live To Tell Foundation, Inc. a 501(c)3 non-profit organization which was founded in honor of her son Janos “Johnny” Lutz. Johnny was lost in 2013 from Post-Traumatic Stress, & prescribed medications, which he struggled with as a result of his service to this country. She acts on the principle that “We the People Must Fight for Those Who Fought for US!
in Self Help
Do you know someone who is "a pain in the butt"? Ever wonder where the term came from? Join us to find out how stress can worsen your pain or illness. Find out what you can do about it before you have a stress-induced heart attack. There are too many ways to lower stress to cover all in this hour. We will be focusing on homeopathy and EFT (Emotional Freedom Techniques).
Dr. Maria Choy is a board-certified New York-trained neurologist, who graduated from Boston University with accelerated BA/MD degrees in six years in 1984 and went on to do her internship, residency, and fellowship at various prestigious New York metropolitan area hospitals. She is one of the first American-trained doctors to assimilate Western medicine with Eastern acupuncture, Qigong and Traditional Chinese Medicine principles (treating body, mind, and spirit), nutrition and homeopathy in her everyday clinical practice. She Integrates all these different modalities of treatments to help her patients attain better health while minimizing the use of Pharmacology and optimizing cutting edge diagnostic techniques to determine which modality of treatment would be best suited for each individual. Ultimately, Dr. Choy also believes that we all must take ownership of our illnesses and take pro-active steps toward wellness and health promotion and how a good doctor can guide and facilitate this process. This principle is the foundation for this radio blog program.
Dennis Carradin tackles the subject of Post Traumatic Stress Disorder on this episode of Own Your Life. Discussion will include the history, progression, symptoms, statistics, and the truth about the disorder as it applies to emergency services personnel (police, fire, and ambulance), military personnel, civilians, and children. Dennis will explore the latest treatments and the lasting affects on the individual and the family. He will also explore the impact PTSD has had on our sociuety. Don't miss this episode of Own Your Life Wednesday, July 2nd at 10:00 PM.
Personalized Life Solutions “Living a Healthy Lifestyle at Midlife” is hosted by Suzy and Fuzzy Manning. Suzy is passionate about helping women gain purpose, empowerment, and inner peace at midlife. Fuzzy is a Heart-Centered Intuitive who offers personalized solutions that easily integrate into your life to achieve success and happiness. They believe that you can manifest your dreams, renew your spirit, and achieve an amazing life if shown how. They share their healthy aging secrets with you so you can engage fully at midlife to enjoy optimal health, extraordinary energy, and financial freedom. At age 67, Suzy enjoys running and attending barre class regularly, and Fuzzy, at age 70, is an avid road cyclist. To listen to the show live, call 424-757-1408
Every week Suzy & Fuzzy share their insight and experience about dealing with different issues in midlife. This week they will be discussing *Stress at Midlife*. They feel that it’s essential to offer solutions that address real problems that so many women and men experience. Please share your comments about your midlife journey with us on Facebook at http://Facebook.com/PersonalizedLifeSolutions
in Self Help
We all know stress has an impact on our everyday lives. Sometimes it is good and motivates is for change and sometimes it can be debilitating and stop us in our tracks. Join hosts Barbara Hetzel, Connie Rogers, and Kim Ravida as they discuss the facets of stress.
Barbara E. Hetzel is the owner and founder of Ridge Top Coaching, a life and leadership coaching firm that engages leaders and teams in developing and expanding their gifts and talents for the world. As an accomplished professional in the field of training and organizational development, she has over 25 years of experience helping others discover and embrace true calling. Helping people live the life they want while being their authentic self is Barb's passion and desire.
Connie Rogers is Certified Integrated Health Coach, Lifestyle Educator, Health & Wellness Writer, Author, 36 years Cosmetologist, Skin Expert, Spa Owner, Mother, Certified Reiki Master, Certified Essential Oil Therapist, Accredited through the American Association of Drugless Practitioners. Being a Health Coach, her clients typically include business men & women who want to incorporate new healthy habits, new tools & skills into their already busy lifestyles and need support in doing so.
Kim Ravida is the founder and CEO of Kim Ravida Coaching. Kim is a Lifestyle and Business Coach who works with women entrepreneurs, business owners and holistic health professionals to lead happy and healthy lives while building and leading successful and profitable businesses. Kim supports and guides her clients to make decisions and choices that support their lives, pulling in what is important to them, their values and goals so that they are healthy, joyful and happy in their personal and professional lives.
Post Traumatic Stress Disorder develops after a terrifying ordeal that involved physical harm or the threat of physical harm. It is a type of anxiety disorder. It can occur after you have gone through an extreme emotional trauma that involve the threat of injury or death. More often times than not, we relate PTSD to war veterans. However normal everyday people who may have been assaulted, experienced some sort of accident or disaster can be affected by this. Many of us encounter problems in life, bad experiences and injuries. Usually things that we can bounce back from without any permanent, psychological damage or set backs. As a part of mental disorder, this often times goes untalked about. This episode I have the opportunity to talk to an E6/SSG (Staff Sergeant) in the army for 7 years. Tune in as we talk about his struggles with PTSD, when he was diagnosed and did his childhood play a part in his PTSD. Phone line will be opened! Calls and questions are welcomed! Show starts at 7pm EST. (347) 855-8637
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (95 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (72 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (65 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (41 chatters)
- NTEB (39 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (31 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (25 chatters)
- thelordshour (23 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (21 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (19 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (17 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (13 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (10 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (10 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (9 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (8 chatters)
- Odwirafo (8 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (8 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (7 chatters)
- Fins Radio (7 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- Life Conversations (6 chatters)
- Talk2Q (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (5 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- TimBinnall (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (5 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- FSF Radio (5 chatters)
- American Statesman (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (4 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (3 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- InThePaint (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (2 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (2 chatters)
- patriots united (2 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- THE NOW NETWORK (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Dont Tread On Us (1 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)
- The Smooth Jazz Ride (0 chatters)