SORT BY Relevancy
Find out how to stop stress from ruining your life! My guest this week is known as The Patch Adams of Psychology. Yes, I will be chatting with Dr. Jack Singer and he will inspire, energize and motivate you to not only lighten up in your workplace, but to positively impact your immune system so you can add life to your years and years to your lives! If you want to significantly reduce stress from your daily life tune in for Dr. Jack’s stress busting tips… they will be life changing.
Jack Singer holds a doctorate in Industrial/Organizational and a post-doctorate in Clinical and Sport Psychology. A sought after author and media guest, Jack appears frequently on MSNBC,CNN, FOX, ESPN and radio talk shows throughout the United States and Canada. Dr. Jack ranks among the world's leaders in developing strategies for eliminating stress and rejuvenating organizations and their greatest assets-their employees! He was recently referred to by attendees as "The Patch Adams of Psychology" and "The Will Rogers of the Twenty-First Century." Indeed, his research and training in the burgeoning field of developing humor, fun and laughter as the most powerful antidotes to stress has been featured in USA-TODAY. Jack's passion is inspiring, energizing and motivating people, not only to lighten up their workplaces, but to positively impact their immune systems so they can add life to their years and years to their lives!
Tonight we are going to explore stress and education. How stressed are you about your child's education? How much stress is your child's school adding to your life? How stressed is your child when it comes to their education? How much stress is school adding to your child's life? How much do all of the suppose to do's in education add to your family's stress level?
in Self Help
Do you find yourself overwhelmed on a daily basis? Has your life become stressful due to your job, lack of finances, or being involved in a not so good relationship? Is your present situation becoming too much to bare?
On todays' episode, we will discuss some of these stress factors and share with you some ways to eliminate the stress in your life!
Call in LIVE at (646)595-3015 to join the discussion and contribute with your questions, and/or comments.
This week with Married for LIFE we will finsih teh discussion of unequally yoked. What does it look like to be equally yoked? What should a christia woman look for? The second half of the program will discuss stress and growth in a marriage. So many marriages are under stresss. We will talk about some stress relievers for marriages.
Is your marriage growing? Are you and your spouse growing together. This will be the discussion with Peggy on Monday evening.
Who is Peggy? Peggy lives in Indiana and is happily married to Jack, her first and only love for 53 years.Peggy will will have questions and answers from the listening audience. Join the discussion.
In this LIVE Blogtalk online radio, Peggy will share some of her wisdom of being married for so long and she will also invite married women who has been married as well for many years. They will share some of their storie
Are you caught up in the hustle and bustle of the daily grind but never seeming to get anything out of it?
We often wonder where the hours go in our days, but how often do we stop to think about what we're doing with all those hours?
It's March, and now is a great time time to get a new lease on your life in 2013 by changing the way you live it every day!
Rita Emmett's with us to serve up 10 of her best stress-busting tips. Ready to take your life back? Call us! 646-716-6910 or chat with us LIVE in our Javammunity chat room.
Are you overcome with stress? Find out how to handle stress. God's Word has the answer. Are you at your wit's end? Don't let stress fracture your life. Find out how to deal with the stress. Looking at Life through the grid of the Bible. Handling stress God's way.
Join author and pastor Dennis Snyder as he discuss God's Word on how to handle stress.
in Self Help
Join us as we bring you Part 2 to our discussion on "How To Eliminate Stress." Family situations, your job, difficult people, relationships, or just everyday life all can contribute adversely to your emotional well being.
On todays' episode, we will discuss some of these stressors and share with you some ways to eliminate the stress in your life!
Call in LIVE at (646)595-3015 to join the discussion, and contribute with your questions and/or comments.
Stress is a known cause of physical illness. It interferes with your ability to live a normal life, affect your relationships, cause emotional issues and much more. Today, Life Coach Ade shares tools to help you reduce stress in your life. This show will shift your consciousness. Empowering to create a space and a place for inspiration, transformation and healing. For more information about Life Coach Ade visit www.LifeCoachAde.com
in Self Help
Is back to school a stressful time for you and your child? Join Life Coach Chat co-hosts Filomena A. Iorio-Tasoluk of Bounce Life Coaching (www.bounce-life.com; firstname.lastname@example.org), Debbie Gockman (www.lossandfoundpathways.com; email@example.com) and Bobbi Anderson http://painmanagementcoach.com/ as they share tips on how to handle the stress, anxiety and problems associated with back to school. You will learn how to relieve your anxiety as a parent/caregiver by empowering your child to make decisions with confidence. In addition, discover how to turn every situation into an opportunity for you and your child to grow in the journey of life.
If you’re a parent, caregiver, or have a loved one dealing with back to school stress, don’t miss out on this very important and informative show!
It may seem that there’s nothing you can do about stress. The bills won’t stop coming, there will never be more hours in the day, and your career and family responsibilities will always be demanding. But you have more control than you might think. In fact, the simple realization that you’re in control of your life is the foundation of stress management. Join me as I discuss practical ways to recognize, manage, and reduce your overall stress. I will explore using positive motivation to help overcome those overwhelming feelings of stress and exhaustion.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (467 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (50 chatters)
- in5d (28 chatters)
- NTEB (23 chatters)
- Russ Dizdar (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (20 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (19 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (18 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (18 chatters)
- TimBinnall (18 chatters)
- New Colony Network (16 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (15 chatters)
- RCRadio (14 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (14 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (13 chatters)
- Curious Times (12 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (11 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- Walking in Energy (10 chatters)
- Tribe Radio (9 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (9 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- Real Empowement Talk Live (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (9 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (9 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (8 chatters)
- Americas Most Haunted (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (8 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (7 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Cubanarama (7 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (7 chatters)
- Omega Man Channel 2 (7 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (6 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (6 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (6 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (6 chatters)
- wcsteelerfan (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (5 chatters)
- AACONS (4 chatters)
- dtm wicked (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (4 chatters)
- Universal Black Improvement Radio (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- Walk in the Darkness (3 chatters)
- The Annoying Peasants (3 chatters)
- Dial In Channel Up (3 chatters)
- drinkfive Fantasy Football Podcast (3 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Media (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- mashahba (3 chatters)
- Jon Matthews (3 chatters)
- Immortals Beyond the Illusion (3 chatters)
- Kingdom Suite Radio Broadcast (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- MMAPowerTalk Radio (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Rykers Underground0 (2 chatters)
- Radio PI (2 chatters)
- Roxx Radio (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- 1YAHFearingMan EstX1969 (2 chatters)
- BGERZY N SUKI SUK SHOW (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- BlaqRayn Radio (2 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- Sevin Hunnid (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (2 chatters)
- Vittles and Voices Radio (2 chatters)
- Stupid America0 (1 chatters)
- The Lucid Dreamer Show (1 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries N Friends (1 chatters)
- Howling Wolfs Raido (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- CarltonBurgess (1 chatters)
- BeardsG3 (1 chatters)
- PWP Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Rule Show (1 chatters)
- Music Art and Comedy Show (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- KDCL Media (1 chatters)
- JIMMY LEE (1 chatters)
- Donna L Sam (0 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (0 chatters)