SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Avez-vous vu le film 'Mais Comment Fait les Femmes?' avec Sarah Jessica-Parker? (voici la bande d'annonce: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UPh8OeFiu8U&feature=player_embedded)
C'est l'histoire d'une femme/ epouse/ maman/ copine/ femme d'affaires / voisine etc etc ! qui multi-task du matin au soir et n'arrive pas à s'endormir tellement elle est préoccupé par sa liste de choses à faire.
Et s'il est possible de changer ceci et de ne pas vivre avec le stress en permenance? Si l'on le souhaite?! C'est un grand sujet ...mais dans ce show radio on abordera quelque astuces qui peuvent commencer à éliminer le stress du quotidien!
Painful relationships and breakups can hurt you so much that it feels impossible to move on. The past seems to play over and over in your mind like a broken record. In this segment, Lyn Twyman will discuss stress and trauma and why understanding the difference is important to establishing healthy relationships and moving on from a past with domestic abuse.
Tonight we are going to explore stress and education. How stressed are you about your child's education? How much stress is your child's school adding to your life? How stressed is your child when it comes to their education? How much stress is school adding to your child's life? How much do all of the suppose to do's in education add to your family's stress level?
There is so much pressure being put on people now a days, which is causing everyone a lot of stress. Stress isn't good for anyone, so it is important to know what causes stress and how to deal with it. Stress interfers with people's lives everyday, but it doesn't have to. Learn what triggers the stress and stop it from happening. Its important to not fill your mind with pain and panic.
"This is my 13th Anniversary of surviving Stage 4 TERMINAL CANCER. STRESS caused the Cancer and nearly killed me. Nothing has changed my life like planning to die and not dying". In THIS episode Mike talks about KILLER STRESS and how to use the STRESS KILLER. Dealing with STRESS and how to avoid it. Mike will take you through STRESS RELIEVING EXCERCIZES. Plus much, much more.
Do you know anyone who isn't at times stressed out these days? The pace of modern life makes stress management a necessary skill for everyone. Many people juggle multiple responsibilities, work, home life, caregiving and relationships. Learning to identify problems and implement solutions is the key to successful stress reduction.
The first step in successful stress relief is deciding to make stress management an ongoing goal, and to monitor your stress level.
Contact Miracle Mike at: www.CancerChildren.org
Join Christy Demetrakis and her special guest, Pastor Genette Howard for "Fight Stress & Live Tuesday, October 21st at 6:30pm EST. If you're constantly feeling overwhelmed and stressed, don't miss this show.
About Genette Howard:
Genette Howard is an international speaker, author, and spiritual leader who empowers women to thrive in life, love and work. With over 20 years experience in women’s ministry, she has helped countless women breakthrough into happier, healthier and more fulfilling lives. Her message is Christ-centered and scientifically grounded, with heavy doses of motivation. Genette’s delivery style has been described as compassionate, relevant, life changing and dynamite!
Genette Howard is the author of “Fight Stress & Live! 5 Simple Commitments That Can Save Your Life.” Her book reveals her personal battle with chronic stress and the God-given strategy that dramatically restored her health and well-being. With a deep connection to the struggles of today’s women, she offers simple spiritual and practical tools that help women go from barely surviving to thriving in life.
She is the co-founder and executive pastor of Restoration Worship Centers International in Fayetteville, Arkansas, where she leads alongside her husband, Pastor Dexter Howard. Genette is the joyful mother of six daughters: Alexa, Bethany, Celeste, Destiny, Eden and Faith.
in Self Help
Viviez-vous avec du stress au sujet de l'argent? Aimeriez-vous le changer? Et si nous vivons dans un univers abondant et que le problême avec l'argent sont Nos points de vues, et non pas un manque d'argent dans le monde?
Nous allons aborder des astuces pragmatiques et simple dans ce show qui permettron de changer cela, si vous le souhaitez. . .
Join us as we chat with Author, Lecturer, Nutritional Consultant and Clinical Hypnotist Jeanne Ricks about her new book The Biology of Beating Stress. Stress is killing us unilaterally. All races, creeds, colors, socioeconomic groups, political parties--it does not discriminate.
Listen in on how changing your environment, your body , and your brain can help you find balance and peace. Call in at 347-996-3160.
STRESS! is the subject of The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Talk Radio for Fine Minds, Wednesday, August 14, 3 p.m. ET, when Paul Huljich, author of Stress Pandemic, The Lifestyle Solution, the book Psychology Today named “One of the season’s most talked about books,” joins Halli in a conversation you won’t want to miss. Organic foods pioneer and co-founder of Best Corporation, Paul Huljich led his company to unparalleled success, during which its value grew to more than $100 million. But Huljich gradually developed a number of stress-related conditions. In 1998, he was diagnosed with bipolar disorder as a result of years of unchecked stress. That same year, he experienced a complete nervous breakdown, losing his rights as a citizen and being made a ward of the state. He was told by the best and the brightest in the medical community that there was no cure for his illness. In Stress Pandemic, a candid and informative cautionary tale, Huljich shares his journey and his ultimate success in fortifying himself and mastering his stress. His book is a primer on developing and implementing his nine-step LifeReStyle Process.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (460 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (65 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (34 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (27 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (23 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (22 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (22 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (21 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (18 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (13 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (11 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (10 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (10 chatters)
- RCRadio (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (9 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (8 chatters)
- in5d (7 chatters)
- Heroes 101 Radio (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (7 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (6 chatters)
- Jay King Network (6 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Exit Babylon (5 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (5 chatters)
- SURN Host (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (5 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (3 chatters)
- drinkfive (3 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (3 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (3 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Renegade Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (2 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- nwo truth radio media (1 chatters)
- RXCX Anderson (1 chatters)
- SLZE Sports (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (0 chatters)