SORT BY Relevancy
Getting hired involves three things daily. 1.a positive attitude moves your forward 2. appropriate clothing / builds confidence 3. time management skills / shows up in your every action These three area should top your list of strengths. For these three areas are either you strengths or your weaknesses. Don't expect to get hired until you are prepared to display strengths that shows you as the right person for the job. Everyone
We will be talking about using our strengths to create the life we want. Tuned In Coaching works with individuals and business owners who feel overworked and undervalued to discover and activate their strengths so they can experience success and fulfillment. Discussions will be around the strengths defined by the StrengthsFinder assessment and will focus on ways to understand the difference between strengths and weaknesses and how to focus on what works for you. We will hav
Today's guest is Paul Brewerton, the co-founder of Strengths Partnership. Paul discusses what businesses can do to understand and find their employees' "sweet spots"—the intersection of what they do best and what really energizes them about work.
Paul and his business partner James Brook have just written a book, Stretch: Leading Beyond Boundaries, which shows entrepreneurs how to push themselves and their teams to the upper ranges of their abilities.
Join us as wediscuss ways you can make the most of your talents and your team's!
Joining us this week is our special guest Jennifer Wolf. She is a certified professional coach and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner working in the Human Resources and Talent Aquistitions field. We will be discussing the value of knowing your own strengths and the strengths of those you work with to create high functioning teams. Branding your leadership style is one of the great benefits of knowing and activating your strengths. The strengths you have d
This month: Rest and Relaxation. Kids with small bladders in rush hour traffic. Learning from life on the fly. Do you have "Superpowers"? And when will you schedule your white space?
Christine Pechstein is discussing strengths (she discovered many of hers through motherhood) and the need for creating white space in your life. Can you move at the speed of motherhood? Rely on intuition? Find solutions despite being stuck in gridlock traffic with a 3 year old and his full bladder? Are your strengths to juggle life also your weaknesses? Tune in and find out!
The Gift of Gab is where you'll start your week off right!
Christine Pechstein is a faith-based life coach specializing in life and stress management. She loves teaching people to persevere despite the set backs and challenges life will inevitably bring, and she isn't afraid to use an honest and transparent approach in her teaching. Be sure to listen in as she challenges you to live a life well managed, leave your stresses behind, PUSH past your obtacles, overcome your fears, live with passion as you take charge of your life, and talk about a variety of other things that require transparancy, guts, and of course, the gift of gab!
She is the founder of Move Into Action, and is a Life and Stress Management Coach, Author, Speaker, Preacher, and body builder with a passion for building up the body of Christ.
Got a life management question you'd like her to answer or a topic in mind? Contact her now!
Learn about Christine's online Life Management journey now!
Jim Patton, owner of of BizSuccessFactory, will be our special guest on our show Be Strong with Tuned In Coaching". We will talk about how Jim leverages his strengths and experience to create his business and manage his life. Jim is a small business coach and Go-Giver Certified Coach.
in Self Help
Ladies Let's Talk radio is a positive weekly radio program for women about women relating to family, wellness, lifeskills and business. Today we are discussing Mastering your strengths. The things you are really good at. We are in a busy holiday season and I'm sure your schedule is slightly off track. If not by a lot maybe just a tadd. Let's focus on what you can do well. Like us on FB and /or favorite us on blog talk page. Glad you stopped by remember to tell a friend to tune int
in Self Help
Join us for this exciting episode of The Organic Mind. Bonnie Kelly will be joined by guest Kimberly Reyes of Lifestyle by Design to discuss Introverts & Extroverts ~ the strengths of each and how to honor yourself and others, and why making these authentic connections are so important. Kimberly is well known for helping introverts and extroverts build strong Personal and Professional Connections.
As a prerequite to the Public Presence course at Mountaintop Gurus, you will be taking a test developed by the well known company known as The Gallup Poll.
This is not a personality test but an assessment of your innate strengths so that you have the opportunity to maximize and leverage what makes you successful.
On this podcast, Strengths Finder expert, Paul Cawley will be explaining:
· The concept of the book- strengths finder
· Share procedures of taking the test
· Explain how the results are broken out
· Explain the results and how to use them for your personal growth and development
Discovering Your Professional Strengths Jobsite Talk explores how we can benefit by identifying our professional strengths
Rayanne Thorn will chat with Todd Langwell and "How To Identify Your Professional Strengths". Todd's post provides a clear path for discovering your professionals strengths: being honest with yourself, making lists, and not being afraid to enlist the objective help of others.
Todd and Rayanne will also discuss tips for living within your means.
**Additionally, Read Todd's other posts: "The Power of Caring" and "How to Love Your Job When You Don't"
Todd Langwell @ToddLangwell Rayanne Thorn @Ray_anne Jobsite.com @JobsiteUS
Quick Vid: Learn more about Jobsite.com
A life-long entrepreneur, Ann Strong sees the specific greatness of each person in front of her. Since 1989, she has inspired and coached small business owners to courageously grow thriving businesses from the specificity of their own strengths and passions. She is the author of the book, “Thriving Work: A Journey to your Best Self.” She lives and works by this quote from Albert Einstein, "Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believingit is stupid." Whether you're in a business of employment, or the business of being yourself (or redefining your new self), we all have strengths. Ann will help us discover our own strengths, and guide us to using them effectively.http://www.annstrong.com/ This show is a gathering place for anyone seeking recovery from the challenges of life on life's terms. I introduce topics, and survivor's share their experience, strength and hope. We discuss useful tools that have helped us lighten the load, of our journey through recovery.
More will be revealed! Tune in, stop in and call in. This is a "we" recovery program, because it is in the "we," that we find the new "me."
We focus on the four A's of Recovery...Awareness, Acceptance, Action and Adaptation. This is a place for survivor's striving to become thrivers. :)
Kim Justus, author of In a Flash: Miracles Here and Beyond found at www.inaflash.org is your host.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (82 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (37 chatters)
- thelordshour (30 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (27 chatters)
- in5d (24 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (22 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (20 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (16 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (14 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (5 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- Trundlebedtales (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (2 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (2 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Iconici Radio MMA (2 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- churchfolk (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Comic Booked (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)