SORT BY Relevancy
Getting hired involves three things daily.
1.a positive attitude moves your forward
2. appropriate clothing / builds confidence
3. time management skills / shows up in your every action
These three area should top your list of strengths. For these three areas are either you strengths or your weaknesses. Don't expect to get hired until you are prepared to display strengths that shows you as the right person for the job.
Everyone has strengths and everyone has weaknesses. Identify your skills based on strengths and avoid as many weaknesses a possible. Make a list of weaknesses and strengths. In the areas of strengths, based on the job you desire, communicate your strengths in 1) actions 2)words and 3) written form. Where your strengths are is where you want to job search.
Focus on current skills / strengths that frames you as the right person for the job. Some of your weaknesses will come up in an interview. Be prepared with an answer that pivots the conversation back to your strengths.
Everyone has weaknesses. Active job search time is not the time to repair weaknesses. Focus on selling your brand. Even your credentials will come after you sell yourself to the interviewer. Time is never on the side of job searchers. Being jobless amounts to you needing to spend time doing job search, not time involved in repairing weaknesses nor spending time involved in training. The job search goal is to get hired. If you need a job now, then do job search now. If you can get training and won't have financial issues, then by all means take this time to improve your skills. Knowing how to use a computer for job search speeds up the hiring process. Your strengths should cause you to step our of your comfort zone.
Today's guest is Paul Brewerton, the co-founder of Strengths Partnership. Paul discusses what businesses can do to understand and find their employees' "sweet spots"—the intersection of what they do best and what really energizes them about work.
Paul and his business partner James Brook have just written a book, Stretch: Leading Beyond Boundaries, which shows entrepreneurs how to push themselves and their teams to the upper ranges of their abilities.
Join us as wediscuss ways you can make the most of your talents and your team's!
We will be talking about using our strengths to create the life we want. Tuned In Coaching works with individuals and business owners who feel overworked and undervalued to discover and activate their strengths so they can experience success and fulfillment.
Discussions will be around the strengths defined by the StrengthsFinder assessment and will focus on ways to understand the difference between strengths and weaknesses and how to focus on what works for you.
We will have special guest and will encourage listener interaction.
Let's have fun!
Joining us this week is our special guest Jennifer Wolf. She is a certified professional coach and Energy Leadership Master Practitioner working in the Human Resources and Talent Aquistitions field.
We will be discussing the value of knowing your own strengths and the strengths of those you work with to create high functioning teams.
Branding your leadership style is one of the great benefits of knowing and activating your strengths. The strengths you have do not pigeon hole you into a specific job or skill set. Every strength can be used to reach your personal and professional goals.
Please join us for this call!
Jim Patton, owner of of BizSuccessFactory, will be our special guest on our show Be Strong with Tuned In Coaching". We will talk about how Jim leverages his strengths and experience to create his business and manage his life.
Jim is a small business coach and Go-Giver Certified Coach.
As a prerequite to the Public Presence course at Mountaintop Gurus, you will be taking a test developed by the well known company known as The Gallup Poll. This is not a personality test but an assessment of your innate strengths so that you have the opportunity to maximize and leverage what makes you successful. On this podcast, Strengths Finder expert, Paul Cawley will be explaining: · The concept of the book- strengths finder · &nb
The Path Elements Profile (PEP) is for anyone who is looking for an assessment tool that everyone can understand and apply to a job, team, family or relationship.Just about everything we do on our jobs, with a team, or in a relationship includes the ability to communicate effectively with another person. Having the right language to build a team, create a culture or sustain a relationship makes all the difference for everyone involved. PEP is designed to “get” people and as a result, people “get” PEP. Listen today as PEP Coaches and Trainers talk about how the Strengths and Challenges of working with "Fires" on. Team..
Discovering Your Professional Strengths Jobsite Talk explores how we can benefit by identifying our professional strengths
Rayanne Thorn will chat with Todd Langwell and "How To Identify Your Professional Strengths". Todd's post provides a clear path for discovering your professionals strengths: being honest with yourself, making lists, and not being afraid to enlist the objective help of others.
Todd and Rayanne will also discuss tips for living within your means.
**Additionally, Read Todd's other posts: "The Power of Caring" and "How to Love Your Job When You Don't"
Todd Langwell @ToddLangwell Rayanne Thorn @Ray_anne Jobsite.com @JobsiteUS
Quick Vid: Learn more about Jobsite.com
A life-long entrepreneur, Ann Strong sees the specific greatness of each person in front of her. Since 1989, she has inspired and coached small business owners to courageously grow thriving businesses from the specificity of their own strengths and passions. She is the author of the book, “Thriving Work: A Journey to your Best Self.” She lives and works by this quote from Albert Einstein, "Everyone is a genius, but if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believingit is stupid." Whether you're in a business of employment, or the business of being yourself (or redefining your new self), we all have strengths. Ann will help us discover our own strengths, and guide us to using them effectively.http://www.annstrong.com/ This show is a gathering place for anyone seeking recovery from the challenges of life on life's terms. I introduce topics, and survivor's share their experience, strength and hope. We discuss useful tools that have helped us lighten the load, of our journey through recovery.
More will be revealed! Tune in, stop in and call in. This is a "we" recovery program, because it is in the "we," that we find the new "me."
We focus on the four A's of Recovery...Awareness, Acceptance, Action and Adaptation. This is a place for survivor's striving to become thrivers. :)
Kim Justus, author of In a Flash: Miracles Here and Beyond found at www.inaflash.org is your host.
To build a great team takes great leadership at the helm. It takes more than gut instinct and a keen sense of observation, it takes knowing your strengths and the strengths of your individual team members. Listen as we interview an education industry leader, Paul Cawley who will share tools and tips to get you pointed in the right direction.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Super Heru Radio (54 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- MN.B.R.T. (32 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (28 chatters)
- National Liberty Alliance (22 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (11 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (10 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (10 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (10 chatters)
- JUST US HEALING SPIRITUALLY (10 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (10 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (9 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (9 chatters)
- Love Productions (9 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (9 chatters)
- TheExceptionalConservativeShow (9 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (7 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (7 chatters)
- DRYBONESCONNECTION (7 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (4 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Inspired Words (3 chatters)
- DavetheMystic (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (3 chatters)
- Reiki Radio Station (3 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (3 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Akasha (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Never Daunted Radio Network (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Lisa Lamont (2 chatters)
- 3 Wise Women (2 chatters)
- CandiXRandy (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- FoReRadio SoulSistaEnterprise (1 chatters)
- Gathering At The Well (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- HUGS Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (1 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (1 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (1 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (1 chatters)
- 4RealTalk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (1 chatters)
- The Corner Turtles and Friends (1 chatters)
- The Odd Couple Talk Twins0 (1 chatters)