SORT BY Relevancy
March 13, 2014: In the March 2014 issue of Runner's World, one of the magazine's editors serves as a test subject at a new running clinic at New York University's Langone Medical Center. Katie McDonald Neitz, a longtime recreational runner who has dealt with her share of injuries, visited the new RunSmart clinic and was put through numerous tests to assesss her overrall strengths and weaknesses.
In today's episode, Katie recounts her experience, and her diagnosis of inactive glute muscles. Joining her is James Koo, PT, DPT, OCS, SCS, one of the many physical therapists she met at the specialized running clinic, and who describes the importance of glute strength in runners, and why the source of pain isn't always the root of the problem.
Subscribe to Move Forward Radio podcasts on iTunes.
To learn more about the physical therapist's role in helping runners, visit MoveForwardPT.com.
Sunday March 2nd 2014 Spring 2014 Release, Renew, Revive! With special guests Jamal Hester- Founder of the Life Stregnth and Health Holistic CenterNaturalist, Spiritual counselor, Colon therapist, and nutritionist. Heru Everton Holligan Founder of the Healing Earth Life Products and wellness consultant Kianga Jinaki - Fiber Artist Priestess of Oshun and profesional doll maker Listen Live in the chatroom at www.blogtalkradio.com/yeyefiniefunbolade Call in nu
Mat 6:5-15 NKJV 5 "And when you pray, you shall not be like the hypocrites. For they love to pray standing in the synagogues and on the corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men. Assuredly, I say to you, they have their reward. 6 But you, when you pray, go into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in the secret place; and your Father who sees in secret will reward you openly. 7 And when you pray, do not use vain repetitions as
Tune in to the newest show on Cheryl's World Lucy Bocanegra from The Show Scene Magazine. THE STRONGEST WOMEN OF THE WORLD Meet here to talk about the triumphs, trials and errors. We work hard, play rough but love strong to survive. Lucy Bocanegra is a native of Chicago, IL that was brought to Texas young enough to use the term, "Ya'll" and considers herself Texan! Free Lance writer for international publications, writer for TV and Radio commercials, Lucy Co-hosted Las Nuevas
The Believers War Room is a place where Christian Believers can find encouragement and enlightenment, stregnth and suport, fun and fellowship! Today we will be talking about ethics and integrity in ministry and the hot topic of the the church in North Carolina that is reported to have fired their pastor for attending a Rick Ross concert.
In a relationship there are many factors that determine the stregnth that it has. Two elements that are sure to make or break any relationship is SEX and LOVE. Which is more important? Activist and writer Courtney Omega joins 2RAW4TV to talk about her new work, the power of fiery ideas and explains why you must SHOWTHELOVE.
in Self Help
Each Friday I always have a special guest related to the show topis Stay Strong and Stand. Tune in for an uplifting time. If you need stregnth, love, humility and passion back in your life then join us each friday for a dynamic show.
Join us on Sunday, November 4, 2012 at 6:30pm as Tom Ballanco, martial arts expert, joins us to discuss the mental, physical, and spiritual benefits of martial arts. Do you know the difference between Ju-Jitsu, Kung-fu, Kempo, Aikido? Does each martial art serve a different purpose? How can I use martial arts to empower myself in the areas of stregnth building, breathing, and mental agility? Come and explore the answers to these questions and more......
Join Host Live Chats
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- Yada (8 chatters)
- NatureofReality (7 chatters)
- nXphase Records (7 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (4 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (4 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (3 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (2 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (1 chatters)
- Ree Tunis (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)