SORT BY Relevancy
On this episode of Gossip Village Radio, Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be discussing how social media plays a role in the idealogy of today's youth. Nowadays, people are consumed in the latest technology and it has become a necessity. Can we predict what the future might hold for our youth?
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be talking about how finances affect a relationship. Do people really feel that they can love someone for Richer or Poorer? How do men react when they find out that their girlfriends make more money than them? Does the relationship change when the funds disappear? Tonight we will be talking about Money Matters.
Um... This is a question we have all pondered, does having sex on the first date make you promiscious? Tonight we will be dishing what we thing right here on Gossip Village.
On this episode of Gossip Village we will be discussing a heavy topic; Domestic Violence.
"Around the world, at least one in every three women has been beaten, coerced into sex or otherwise abused during her lifetime. Most often, the abuser is a member of her own family."
Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah will divugle in a serious discussion with Author Cachet Jonhson. Most victims of Domestic Violence, fail to report it out of fear. As advocates against Domestic Violence, we say the time to speak up is NOW.
Perhaps this will be our juiciest topic yet.. Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis will be calling on all of the freak-a-leaks out there. Would you have a threesome? Would you have to know the parties? Hmm, this is the ultimate question... We are waiting on the answer.
Police brutality has been going on for decades. In my opinion, it is not a black or white thing, it is more about policing our own neighborhoods. When people stop being scared to say "This won't happen here"... When people stop keeping things on the hush hush and take back their streets some of this activity can be prevented and avoided. Someone posted something earlier and I responded by saying "race is a made up illusion. There is no genetic code for any specific group. There is no scientific proof of it."
On tonight's episode of Gossip Village Radio we are talking about relationship matters. It is important that each party be clear on what's to be expected. The truth of the matter is the wires will always be crossed if the communication lines are closed. So when it's all said and done, is it okay to date while separated? Yara Kaleemah and Crystal Alexis is digging into this topic tonight!
See what had happened was, she trip and fell on the wrong now she has to act a fool to get money from child support!!! Smh. Join Yara Kaleemah and Authoress IamCrystal Alexis as we discuss the dynamics of being a Baby Momma on our very first episode of Gossip Village Radio!
On this evenings episode of Gossip Village, Crystal Alexis and yara Kaleemah will attempt to explore the difference between friends and foes. Most of the time it's hard to tell the two of them apart until faced with adversity. How should we categorize our "friends"?
Some people would say that Side Chicks are winning! The question is, when is it acceptable to date a married man? How does it change the dynamics of either relationship? Should the spouses be honest with on another. Find out what Crystal Alexis and Yara Kaleemah have to say about the matter. Chime in on the conversation and let us know how you feel.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (489 chatters)
- NTEB (76 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (57 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (40 chatters)
- thelordshour (31 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (24 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (18 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (16 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (15 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (15 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (14 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (10 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (10 chatters)
- PAGO Radio (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (7 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (7 chatters)
- The View from Montana (7 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- NDB Media (6 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (5 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (5 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (5 chatters)
- The Asylum0 (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Life Conversations (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (4 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- drinkfive (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Paranormal Geeks Radio (4 chatters)
- Madden NFL 15 on PlayStation4 (4 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (3 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- Live From The Bay With Joey (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (2 chatters)
- Bellesprit (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (2 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (2 chatters)
- William Telltale (2 chatters)
- Sports Rap Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Free Truth Seekers (1 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (1 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LCS (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (0 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolutionNetwork2 (0 chatters)