SORT BY Relevancy
What was strategic planning like in 1993? Before the internet, before email, we built our brands on solid planning. What did we miss in 1993 and what will we miss or hit in 2013. Join us to find out how to put on the best performance in 1993, 2013 or any year, including next year. This is the Power of Performance!
Every business must conduct strategic planning to be successful in business. Today we will discuss some of the tools that you can use in your small business to position yourself for more business now and long term.
Part of a series by Melody Campbell, founder of the Northwest School of Business.
Join me on Swamp Fox Radio Wednesday, June 19, 3:00 pm EDT (GMT -4) when I interview Christine MacNulty.
She has forty years experience as a consultant in long-term strategic -planning for concepts as well as organizations, technology forecasting, technology assessment and related areas, as well as socio-cultural change. For the last nineteen years, most of her consultancy has been conducted for the Department of Defense. She has also conducted projects for NATO ACT and NATO NEC, and the British Army’s Force Development & Training Command, and the German BBK. We will discuss strategic planning and defense acquisition.
Join us live at (646) 716-9844
Listen to the show at http://tobtr.com/
Strategic Planning is essential for your small business. Yet, if you're like many small business owners you might not know where to start. Let me teach you what the successful business owners know and do.
Time management is always a hot topic in the business community, especially at this time of year as we head deeper into the 4 quarter. I had the pleasure of presenting time management strategies at PetPAC, an association for pet-related business owners, last week and next week I will be presenting the same talk to the East Bethel Chamber of Commerce. (P.S. – if you know any groups who would be interested in this topic, please pass my info on. I would be happy to share with others.)
At any rate, I figured it was a good time to start talking about strategic planning. That’s really what time management comes down to anyway – knowing where you want to go and having a plan to get there.
The standard formula for strategic planning is Vision, Goals, Focus, Action (have you noticed my logo???). These are simple, practical, and proven principles that work for anything you’re working on.
We’ll start by digging in to Vision. What it means and how you can figure out what yours is. Monday Morning Movation™ was created to encourage business owners through motivation and inspiration by delivering a postive message to get your week started off right. Each week we focus on a different topic that will help you achieve the level of success you desire. Each topic provides a positive message with specific action steps in a straight-forward manner that is easy to understand and apply. Print your Action Worksheet before the show.
Prepare For All Radio sponsored by PrepareForAll.com and CaliforniaTradeBank.com, this week we will be discussing strategic planning for Emergency Survival. Right now as we approach the Winter Solstice and the End of the Mayan Calendar, we are seeing Earth climate changes, Polar Shift, Solar Fare increasing , wars and more. We take the position of be Aware- No Fear. We do not promote fear or panic, we promote being informed and prepared. So, join us in this week’s discu
Strategic Planning - Personally and Professionally
As a follow up to her white paper, "Stragegic Planning's Big Questions," former credit union CEO and current CEO of payments processor TMG, Shazia Manus, will discuss several tactics for helping financial institution (FI) leaders harness their vision, develop their value propositions, focus on their core competencies and secure the resources to achieve strategic growth.
Business lunch and learn series about strategic planning. The plans of a company are very important for the forward moving of the company. The strategic plans for a company dictates the direction. The strategic plan are formed based on the business plan and the trends in the industry and the needs of the company. Let's talk through the process of developing the planning. The outcome will be the difference of the growth and the development of the organization.
Management scholars including the legendary Henry Mintberg have raised the question when studying the practical impact of strategic planning. Others will defend it as an essential tool of professional managers. Does it work? What makes it fail or succeed? Whose job is it? Why are so many strategic plans abandoned once printed?
Businesses have different life cycles and the business needs change depending on the cycle that it is in. My guests are Rick Martin, CFP® & Chuck Conrad, JD of Szarka Financial. This program will explore financial planning implications and techniques for a business as it grows from a start-up into an established business and eventually to the point of transition, whether it is by sale or succession to a family member. Today's show is sponsored by ICNS Managed
This interview with Deb Cabral, The DeClutter Coach, is a great opportunity to learn about Strategic Partnerships and Cross Marketing. These are excellent tools to help small businesses to grow their business. Deb has a system in place to make this happen and in this interview, she will share it with us.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (487 chatters)
- AVoiceforMen (121 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (46 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (22 chatters)
- The Audible (21 chatters)
- Love Productions (18 chatters)
- Olivia Wilder (18 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (17 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (13 chatters)
- Winging It In Motown (13 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (12 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (11 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (10 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (10 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (10 chatters)
- On Air with Douglas (9 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (8 chatters)
- New Colony Network (8 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (7 chatters)
- Alan Roger Currie (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (5 chatters)
- RHeart (5 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (5 chatters)
- The View from Montana (5 chatters)
- TP3 Radio (5 chatters)
- VOICE OF REASON at FMSM (4 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (4 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (3 chatters)
- drkate (3 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (3 chatters)
- Truth and Guidance (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- The Tarot Bitches (3 chatters)
- Nikkology (3 chatters)
- Lance Scurv (3 chatters)
- Rapid Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Totally Driven Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (2 chatters)
- mashahba (2 chatters)
- Ninja Scroll (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- The Power Play Network (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (2 chatters)
- Fightin Words Radio (2 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- InThe Plug (2 chatters)
- Kawakab (2 chatters)
- David Fournier (2 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (2 chatters)
- ALI ONLNE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Bikers of America (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- CharHardin (1 chatters)
- 1stfamradio (1 chatters)
- Doc Wythe (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- Lady Don (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Voices United Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wild World (1 chatters)
- Seattle Sports Hub Radio (1 chatters)
- Living Aligned Radio (1 chatters)
- poorbiker (1 chatters)
- Radio PI (1 chatters)