SORT BY Relevancy
oOUR GUEST IS ASENIOR FELLOW AT ICF'S ORGANIZATION RESEARCH,LEARNING AND PERFORMANCE DIVISION, AN ASSOCIATE PROFESSOR AT UNIVERSITY OF MARYLAND AND AN AUTHOR OF MANY BOOKS, HE WILL DISCUSS THE CHALLENGES OF STRATEGIC PLANNIN
Join Taylor Ellwood of Magical Experiments as he discusses the topics of sex magic, financial sorcery and strategic sorcery with Jason Miller. Jason will share his insights and experiences with these various practices, as well as his history with Eastern Meditation practices and Western Ceremonial magic.
Marketing Above the Noise: Achieve Strategic Advantage with Marketing that Matters by Linda J. Popky
This on demand audio series is a part of the Executive Girlfriends Group Vignette Series. Chicke Fitzgerald interviews Linda J. Popky. The original live interview was 4/24/15.
If you're a CEO or a CMO who is tired of wasting money on me-too marketing that doesn't work, you must read this book. With all the new marketing techniques accessible to the masses, it’s becoming harder and harder to stand out from the crowd. The result is more and more messages, hitting us more often in new and more intrusive ways. For customers, it’s a lot of noise.
Marketing Above the Noise: Achieve Strategic Advantage with Marketing that Matters introduces the Dynamic Market Leverage Model, which measures marketing clout by looking at eight core marketing disciplines and five additional Momentum Factors that can help an organization focus on those key aspects of the marketing function that will provide the most significant returns on their marketing investment.
Award-winning marketing expert Linda J. Popky, the founder and president of Leverage2Market Associates, transforms organizations through powerful marketing performance. She lives and works in Silicon Valley, where she’s been involved with many of the companies who developed and deployed the technologies that have changed the world over the last twenty-five years.
Her website is http://www.leverage2market.com/about-us/
To order the book click HERE
For more information about the Executive Girlfriends' Group see: http://www.executivegirlfriendsgroup.com
Special Guest: Tracy Keates, Director of Strategic Communication, Limehouse.tv
Creating a visual representation of a company strategy based on an engaging metaphor can help your leaders communicate clearly and consistently, can trigger storytelling throughout your organisation and can help every colleague understand how they can contribute to the bigger picture.
Tracy Keates, Director of Strategic Communication at communication agency Limehouse will chat through the process of developing a ‘learning map’ which has produced some fantastic results for their client.
Host: Jo Dodds
Strategic Christian Leadership -- Series 1 (Episode 8)
Strategic Christian Leadership -- Series 1 (Episode 6)
Strategic Christian Leadership -- Series 2 (Episode 7)
Strategic Christian Leadership - Series 2 (Episode 6)
Strategic Christian Leadership -- Series 1 (Episode 4)
Strategic Christian Leadership -- Series 1 (Episode 5)
Strategic Christian Leadership -- Series 2 (Episode 5)
Strategic Christian Leadership -- Series 2 (Episode 3)
Join Host Live Chats
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (44 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (27 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (23 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (18 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (13 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (12 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (4 chatters)
- Laura DiPrete (4 chatters)
- Starz Psychics Network (3 chatters)
- The Truth About Church (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- AaronMichael (1 chatters)
- Dr Ed Moloney (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- JoelHenard (1 chatters)
- Nuts And Bolts Sports (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- TLO Ministry (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (0 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (0 chatters)