SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight on Talking in Circles we'll discuss the events from this past weekend at the Kentucky Speedway. Brad Keselowski was the winner, as the crowd was a little low at Kentucky to say the least . The winner cuts his hand open, and his teammate pulled a move that didn't sit well with Clayton.
In case you may not have remembered, there was at one time passing in this great sport, and drivers were actually able to do it! We'll discuss why NASCAR drivers today are having such a tough time passing.
Plus, we'll discuss the 16 current chasers, and the drivers who we think will race their ways into the chase in these final few regular season races.
On tonight's episode of Talking in Circles, we discuss the 1-800-Car-Cash Mudsummer Classic at Eldora Speedway tonight. Darrell Wallace, Jr was the winner. Clayton and Brandon will discuss what they thought of tonight's racing, and whether or not they agree with the common opinion that it was awesome.
Also, we'll preview the race in Indianapolis this weekend in Cup. Discuss drivers who we think will have big weeekends.
Tonight on Talking in Circles, during the off weekend, we give each NASCAR Sprint Cup Series team report cards after the first half of the season. We will see where each team stacks up, and why they are where we put them because of the seasons that we've had.
Also, Black Tuesday didn't claim anyone in the NASCAR Sprint Cup Series, but it did claim a former big-time crew chief in the Nationwide Series. We'll talk about what's next for Pat Tryson and why the move was made.
Also, country music singer, Chase Rice has some strong words for NASCAR in a recent interview. We'll discuss whether or not Rice is right on what he is saying.
On this episode of Talking in Circles we'll discuss the Race Team Alliance and what it means for NASCAR. Could these owners have a lot of pull over NASCAR? What drove the owners to do this? We'll talk about it, and break it down and tell you why we feel that the team owners have just had enough.
Richard Petty Motorsports will stick with Ford for 2015 and beyond. Is this a good move for Ford, and what does this mean for the future of Marcos Ambrose?
Also, there was a penalty in NASCAR handed out today. Who was it, and how bad? Listen to us to talk about it. Also, we'll talk about whether or not it will hurt him at all.
And of course, this week in NASCAR history, yesterday was the 14 year anniversary of Kenny Irwin, Jr's death at this very track. We'll talk about Irwin's legacy in NASCAR, and why he's the forgotten one...
On this episode of Talking in Circles, we'll discuss qualifying for the Coke Zero 400 and discuss David Gilliland's first pole since 2007. Also, we'll talk about the qualifying format, and what improvements we think need to happen at these plate tracks to make it more interesting, and less dangerous.
Joe Gibbs Racing??? Why so slow? Is it a problem?
We'll also give you our predictions for tonight's events.
Talking about the Nationwide Series race last evening, Kasey Kahne winning his first Nationwide Race since... well, 2007.
NASCAR handed out bump drafting penalties to Landon Cassill and Josh Wise... Were they fair?
Elliott Sadler missed an opportunity to gain points, we'll talk about whether or not we think he can do it.
On tonight's episode of Talking in Circles we discuss this weekend's events at Sonoma, and the NASCAR Nationwide Series event in Road America.
We'll also discuss the latest news, The Home Depot, pulling out of NASCAR after the 2014 season, and will spend their money elsewhere. We'll discuss what we think this means for NASCAR in the future and where we see this sport in the future.
Also, NASCAR Now was cancelled by ESPN. What does this mean for the sport, and NASCAR's coverage over the years, and how it's changed. Is this just a change in face for ESPN or is this concerning for NASCAR?
Only 42 cars on Kentucky's entry list. What does this mean for NASCAR? Why is it happening when their in the second season with the new chassis.
We'll also talk about much much more, tonight on Talking in Circles.
On tonight's episode of Talking in Circles, Clayton and Brandon discuss the racing that took place today at the Indianapolis Motor Speedway; and how Jeff Gordon becomes only the third driver in the history of NASCAR to reach the 90 win plateau. How Jeff got there, and of course our attaboys, and much more about the Crown Royal Presents the John Wayne Walding 400 @ the Brickyard.
Also, before the race, some big Silly Season news broke about Roush Fenway Racing. The worst kept secret in the garage area, Carl Edwards will officially be leaving the organization at the end of the 2014 season.
Edwards destination is believed to be Joe Gibbs Racing, but will not officially be announced until September.
Jack Roush has officially announced his driver lineup for 2015, and sponsor lineup as well. Clayton and Brandon will discuss what this move means for Roush Fenway Racing going forward.
On tonight's episode we talk about the death of a legendary and important car former car owner in NASCAR. Clayton and Brandon give their thoughts on the legacy of Junie Donleavy.
On Sunday at Pocono, it was noticable to us both, that Marcos Ambrose doesn't seem to be having too much fun in NASCAR. Is this his last season in NASCAR? Is he being replaced at Richard Petty Motorsports? We'll talk about it.
There was also some fraternizing going on between a car owner and a different manufacturer than he is with now. We'll see if this potential deal could have any legs.
This week in NASCAR history--- A good one, stay tuned! June 15, 1997.
Michigan preview--- Who to watch.
Tonight on Talking in Circles we'll review the Camping World RV Sales 301 at New Hampshire Motor Speedway.
Brad Keselowski wins his 3rd race of the season, and 13th of his career. The race was filled with excitement and debris cautions, our guys, including Clayton Caldwell, who was at the track, will talk about his experience at the track today.
The debris cautions seemed to be really an issue today, and we'll give our opinions on that.
Morgan Shepherd's been getting belittled on social media and by the regular media tonight after an on-track alteraction with Joey Logano. We're standing in Morgan's corner, and we'll explain why.
Reviewing the Toyota Owners 400 at Richmond on Saturday night. Joey Logano becomes the second driver to "double up" in the Cup Series this season. The racing in Richmond with the new tire was much better. The tire actually weared, but there's still work to be done for sure.
Jeff Gordon finishes runner-up with the best car in the race. He was clearly frustrated with finishing second in the race. Will this effect Jeff the rest of the season?
And... Brad Keselowski was angry cause Matt drove him into the fence. Going for the win? Is Brad way way off?
We'll talk about it all on Talking in Circles today at 2PM
On tonight's episode of Talking in Circles, we talk about the Memorial Day Double and whether or not we'll see this more over the years. Which 3 drivers we think will do this next.
Also, coming on the show tonight is WorldMotorsports101.com writer, Mark Eddinger, he's an Indy Car guru, and will talk about qualifying and also about Kurt Busch's big big crash this afternoon in practice.
Also, we'll discuss how big of a weekend this is for motorsports in general and talk about what we will cover on Wednesday's edition of Talking in Circles.
Tonight we preview this weekend's events at Daytona International Speedway.
We'll talk about this week in NASCAR history, probably the most historical day in NASCAR.
Also we'll discuss who is on the Cup Series entry list, and who may or may not be in trouble in the case of making or missing the race.
Also, we'll discuss the return of Bobby Labonte
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (54 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (39 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (39 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (20 chatters)
- The Portal (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- SHRAonair (16 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (16 chatters)
- WQ4D Radio (14 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (11 chatters)
- HOV Radio (11 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (9 chatters)
- thelordshour (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (7 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (7 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (7 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (6 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Cubanarama (5 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (5 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (5 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- PASOS (4 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (4 chatters)
- FFToolbox (4 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (4 chatters)
- TimBinnall (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Front Deck Entertainment (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (3 chatters)
- iHookradio (3 chatters)
- 63289 (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Rick Moran (3 chatters)
- K98Talk Studio B (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Moving Train Radio (3 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (2 chatters)
- Indie Chick Radio (2 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- 3 Degrees Talk Show (2 chatters)
- Hickory Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (2 chatters)
- wayneG (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Season Ticket (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)