SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Why is it that the hostages of the Stockholm Bank Robbery defended the Robbers even after continual threats of death and abuse? Why did two of these women hostages get engaged to their captors? The Stockholm Syndrome is an example of trauma bonding that is also prevalent with victims of narcissistic and other pathological abuse. In this episode we will talk about the trauma bond and how it keeps you connected to the abuser long after he/she is gone. Callers are welcome t
Freedomizer Radio Call in and join us - 347.324.3704 Join our live chat and listen at http://www.freedomizerradio.com The Jim Duensing Show "Opinions So Good They Ought to Be Yours" CthePower in YOU Today's discussion is about THE STOCKHOLM SYNDROME Whatever your spiritual, religious or cultural beliefs, strengthen who you are on a deeper level with ideas and tools that can be applied by anyone. Topics for better health, m
Willie Lynch and Stockholm Syndrome : The Psychology of a Slave The goal of the slave master was to "train" the slave to get the most out of them. The tactics that were used to keep the slave in line can be found in the letter/speech by Willie Lynch. Is the letter fact or fiction? If its false why are we in the very state that the author described? How do we break the chains? How does this mentality translate into Stockholm Syndrome?
Freedomizer Radio Call in and join us - 347.324.3704 Join our live chat and listen at http://www.freedomizerradio.com The Jim Duensing Show "Opinions So Good They Ought to Be Yours" CthePower in YOU Stockholm Syndrome #2 Whatever your spiritual, religious or cultural beliefs, strengthen who you are on a deeper level with ideas and tools that can be applied by anyone. Topics for better health, mentally and physically. Find
Stockholm syndrome is a phenomenon in which victims of trauma or kidnapping sympathize with their captors. This syndrome comes into play when a captive cannot escape and is isolated and threatened with death, but is shown token acts of kindness by the captor. Have we become locked into this psychological paradigm?
Tonight we discuss Stockholm Syndrome & the effects it has on the melanated family worldwide.
Do you suffer from "Battered Saint Syndrome"? How would you know if you do? It is a shame when we have to unlearn "church" to actually become "The Church" as our Heavenly Father ordained. Ignorance is only bliss to those who prefer the institutionalized bondage of ignorance over the freedom of unadulterated divine truth. Tune in for truth. Shalom!
October is National Down Syndrome Awareness Month!Everybody has their Ups & Downs but not everyone has the experience of the "Heart Work" of caring for, loving and being loved by a person with Down Syndrome. During this broadcast Ms. E will discuss: What you may/ may not know about Down Syndrome Do you know... ...what it is? ...why it's called "Down" ? ...at what levels persons with Down Syndrome are capable of functioning? ...what happens to DS persons in the foster care system???
Ms. E will also talk about her recent book: "Entertaining Angels Aware: I AM My Sister's Keeper" a memoir about growing up with her only sister whom she refers to as "The Angel"; and the insights she gained while and since writing the book.
Is there a such thing as Angry Black Woman Syndrome? A study was done to see what race men prefer and least perfer and black woman came last with every race including Black Men! One of the men asked said that black women are jus "Angry". Join us this Thursday as we discuss this topic.
Nashville Underground Radio has exciting events coming up, from the KEEN Digital Summit to the ICiT Films Launch Party! They'll also talk about #NUartist Zeke Duhon becoming Lightning 100 Artist of the Week, the Halloween fashion show and more!
Plus, this week's #NUartist is Jamie Meyer. Though he may not be a Nashville Native (he's from Stockholm, Sweden, and has a killer accent), he's opened up for some of Nashville's biggest stars such as Lady Antebellum and LeAnn Rimes! He's also in the studio in Nashville putting together a new album!
She’s the proud mom of two sons; the youngest was diagnosed with Down syndrome after birth. She has also written, produced and directed the stage play “Then You Stand” and penned the award winning short film, “Never Alone” through the Studio 11 Films, 11Eleven11 Project. She has also launched “Have Ya Heard” in 2005 and hosting her own syndicated talk show, “The Yvonne Pierre Show”.
Yvonne is trying to bring awareness to Down Syndrome with her new play out.
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (111 chatters)
- STORMS A COMIN (26 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (18 chatters)
- thelordshour (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Cajun 2 (14 chatters)
- Jay King Network (11 chatters)
- OpshareRadio (10 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (8 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (8 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (6 chatters)
- Shetaut Neter (6 chatters)
- New Colony Network (5 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- facetalkshow (4 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Taboo Talks and EIB (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- NDB Media (3 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- OCG (2 chatters)
- opposing the matrix (2 chatters)
- Prophetess Prov31Diamond (2 chatters)
- Momma Joyce (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- Chef Cardinale Cooking Show (2 chatters)
- HME Radio (2 chatters)
- Fins Radio (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- Donny C (2 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (2 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- The Kingdom of God or Nothing (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- wake up african people (1 chatters)
- CrsRadio The Knowledge Station (1 chatters)
- Digital Wisdom (1 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)