SORT BY Relevancy
Elaboration on E.T.'s for "Street Cars" also "handicap racing" why one can't run what you brung??? And more!!!1 tune in
Lot of great topics tonit
Whats a good ET time for a daily driver? Why handicap your car for someone?
Live every Tuesday at 6pm (PST), From Las Vegas, Nevada
"Your Inside Look at Local Motorsports"
With Hosts; JJ Nunn, Gary Wyatt and Michael
"The Racers Roundtable" Racers, Race Fans and Race officials talking about localracing. Dirt and Asphalt oval short track racing, Drag racing, off road racing and more ...
Interviews with racecar drivers, officials and fans.
"LIVE" Every Tuesday at 6:00pm (PST)
Live interviews with NASCAR Whelen Southern Modified Tour champion Andy Seuss and ARCA Midwest Tour champion Ty Majeski headline an all-new edition of the Stock Car Steel/SRI Motorsports Show tonight at 7 PM Eastern on Speed77 Radio powered by Race Chaser Online.
ARCA Racing Series SCOTT Rookie Challenge leader Austin Wayne Self and newly-announced driver for Ben Kennedy Racing Kaz Grala in the NASCAR K&N Pro Series East will also join the program live to talk about their upcoming plans for the 2015 season.
Co-hosts Jacob Seelman and Tom Baker will bring all of the latest news from the worlds of pavement late model, modified and regional touring series racing to the table as they broach Christian PaHud's breakthrough K&N West win and Greg Pursley's near-stranglehold on a second West title, the upcoming PASS South event at Orange County Speedway, Erik Jones' second-straight Winchester 400 win and more!
Special analysts Kyle Magda and Kyle Souza return to the program as well, talking all of the latest news from the ARCA Racing Series and the New England short track scene.
The Stock Market is the Business of Businesses, Martha Stokes CMT explains why the business behind the stock is so important. She also explains why stocks sell down, and why it is rarely the reason the news claims it to be. She further explains how the Market Structure has changed, and how automated orders affect stock prices.
Check out Martha’s Market Blog FREE
A live interview from PRN at the Track host and Charlotte Motor Speedway Communications Director Lenny Batycki, previewing the World of Outlaws World Finals at Charlotte, headlines tonight’s edition of the Stock Car Steel/SRI Motorsports Show on Speed77 Radio powered by Race Chaser Online at 7 PM Eastern, airing for the final time on BlogTalkRadio.
Audio with Koma Unwind Modified Madness Series winner at Orange County Speedway, Burt Myers, will also be featured as part of the broadcast.
Co-hosts Jacob Seelman and Tom Baker will sit down at the 77 Roundtable to preview the North/South Shootout at Caraway Speedway this weekend for Tour-type modifieds as well as the PASS South super late models, and will also break down the recent rash of driver swaps coming out of the NASCAR Whelen Modified Tour.
Short track analyst Kyle Magda as well as New England analyst Kyle Souza will also join tonight’s program.
PROGRAMMING NOTE: The Stock Car Steel/SRI Motorsports Show will make a platform jump beginning in two weeks’ time on November 13th to the Performance Motorsports Network, the largest 24/7 Wireless Mobile Motorsports Programming Network!
Speed77 Radio and RaceChaser Online have agreed to a major content partnership that will elevate the brands to PMN’s reach of over 400,000 unique impressions per week worldwide!
As such, tonight is the final time the show will air on Blog Talk Radio and the show will not air next Thursday, November 6.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (84 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (17 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (16 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (11 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (11 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (9 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (8 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (8 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (7 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (7 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The Road Hawgs Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (4 chatters)
- Tarhaka (4 chatters)
- Thats Novel (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (3 chatters)
- Challenging the Rhetoric (3 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (3 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (3 chatters)
- Bobby Brown Bail and Beyond (2 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- FSF Radio (2 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (2 chatters)
- Incubi Incarnate Broadcast (2 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- The Tea with Rie (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- OPWR (2 chatters)
- Rod Eccles (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- Relax Let Go Be with Charles (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- The DuCross Brothers (1 chatters)
- Fire Weekly (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Hahn America Radio (1 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Golden Spikes Live (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- ALL NATIONALIST NETWORK (1 chatters)
- All of the Places we ve Been (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- 12kyle (1 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Dating Radio (0 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (0 chatters)
- Odwirafo (0 chatters)