SORT BY Relevancy
Investigative reporter, and author of Nobody's Women, Steve Miller makes a thoroughly researched inquiry into a murder that rocked the privileged world of Grosse Pointe, Michigan.
Bob Bashara: husband, father, Rotary Club president and community leader.
Bob Bashara: slumlord, philanderer and BDSM enthusiast.
Did he also hire a hit on his wife?
Jane Bashara lived in Grosse Pointe Park, one of Metro Detroit’s wealthiest communities, when she was strangled to death in her own garage by local handyman Joe Gentz. When Joe turned himself in, he told the cops everything— including how he was hired for a hit by Jane’s husband. His payment: $2,000 and a used Cadillac.
Born into one of Michigan’s elite families, Bob was sweeping out the back alley of a property he owned when his wife was being killed. He made sure the bartenders at the Hard Luck Lounge saw him there at the time of her murder. He’d often brought girlfriends by the same bar, and for the last year had been seen with one Rachel Gillett—riding around town in her convertible, even showing up at BDSM events in the suburbs of Detroit. .
When Joe Gentz confessed, his 67 IQ and barfly reputation made him less than credible. Bob successfully denied any part in his wife’s murder. But he couldn’t deny his attempt to have Joe killed in prison. MURDER IN GROSSE POINTE PARK-Privilege, Adultery and the Killing of Jane Bashara-Steve Miller
The Perfect Storm will one day happen in your life. You will find yourself in a place that rocks your world and causes you to question everything about your life and future. During this time you have a choice, do you choose life or do you choose misery? Trouble is inevitable but misery is optional. If you focus on what you've lost you'll feel as if there is no hope. It starts with you reminding yourself that you will laugh again, love again, feel again. Even if you don't believe it now, you are planting seeds of hope for your future.
Ida Miller shares her inspirational story of hope. She recounts the traumatic loss of the love of her life and how she picked up the pieces of her shattered world and created a life full of renewed purpose. Her story will inspire and give you hope for your future.
For more information visit: JamesMillerLifeology.com. Subscribe to this Podcast and to YouTube channel: JamesMillerLifeology where you will receive practical lessons. (Currently, there are over 125 episodes). You may enroll in the Lifeology Academy and take courses designed for successful people like you. Consult with James today.
Today’s episode is brought to you by Audible. Get your FREE audiobook download and a 30-day free trial at audibletrial.com/JamesMillerLifeology. Sign up today.
Join Host Live Chats
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (33 chatters)
- Ms Blue (23 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (14 chatters)
- Witch School (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (9 chatters)
- BigSarge101 (7 chatters)
- My Psychic Connection (7 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (5 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz0 (3 chatters)
- ADeep Aries (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (2 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- True Hockey Talk (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- Path Of Life (1 chatters)
- The Amber Vibration (1 chatters)
- The Haitian FREE Thinkers Show (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Morton Podcast (1 chatters)
- SMOOCHES RADIO (0 chatters)