SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight Steve and the Rude one will discuss:
Republican Party future in doubt
Climate Change hitting the fan in Miami
Remember when Republicans said they were going to be more careful with women and latinos this election season?
Hall of Shame: It was quite the wingnut weekend
Steve Leser interviews Code Pink's Medea Benjamin about drones and discusses various other of the big issues of the week.
Who is responsible for the divisiveness in American Politics today?
Is it possible that one person is responsible for the genesis of nasty polemicists like Michele Malkin, Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity and Ann Coulter?
Could that same person be the reason we cannot resolve issues like budget disagreements and the fiscal cliff? Are they the reason we have trumped up issues like Monicagate and Benghazi?
Find out the surprising answer during tonights special edition of Making Sense with Steve Leser.
This week our top story is the silly lawsuit that House Speaker John Boehner says he will file against the President for supposed abuse of Executive Power. We will also have updates on Russia and Ukraine and the important Supreme Court decision that affects whether womens clinics can keep abortion protesters at bay.
At the end we will have our trademark weekly hall of fame and shame for those politicians and prominent individuals who made great sense or shameful nonsense, respectively.
If you want to write to me and give me your opinion of any topic I cover, write to firstname.lastname@example.org and I may just read your opinion on the air. Again that’s email@example.com
Today is the third and final edition of three special holiday end of year shows. During the last two weeks shows, I replayed interviews I did with Susan Eisenhower, Medea Benjamin, Pat Buchanan and Governor Bill Richardson combined with special forwords on Edward Snowden, Bristol Palin and Duck Dynasty’s Phil Robertson and the firing of Martin Bashir.
This week I will air previously unplayed content where I asked two groups of Liberal and Conservative pundits how they see aspects of the 2014 elections playing out. Guests include progressive blogger Lee Papa aka The Rude Pundit, Republican Strategists Ryan Girdusky and Noelle Nikpour and Democratic Strategist Penny Lee.
Today, I am going to talk about a couple of the big topics of the week including my disagreement with the Politifact.com choice for lie of the year (The President's statement that You can keep your insurance if you want to keep it), the anniversary of the Newton murders and what we should do to crack down on rapists. At the end we will have our trademark weekly hall of fame and shame for those politicians and prominent individuals who made great sense or shameful nonsense, respectively.
We have a terrific show this week. Topics include:
1. An update on the NSA Surveillance revelations
2. Then a Discussion with Doctor Alon Ben-Meir on Secretary of State John Kerry’s visit to the Middle East to attempt to restart the Israeli-Palestinian Peace Talks
and of course our Hall of Fame and Shame for those politicians and pundits who made great sense or shameful nonsense respectively.
Today's special, what does my entry into politics have to do with the Florida Recount?
And a strange loophole that may affect the Fiscal Cliff negotiations.
This week, we have a special Making Sense with Steve Leser. We interviewed Amanda Marcotte, who writes for Slate and Pandagon and is the author of the books "Get Opinionated" and "It's a Jungle Out There: The Feminist Survival Guide to Politically Inhospitable Environments".
We talked with Amanda about gun control and the setbacks to Federal gun legislation and we discussed feminism issues concentrating on Steubenville and sexual assault topics.
As always we will have our Hall of Fame and Shame for those politicians and prominent individuals who made great sense or shameful nonsense over this past week and if we have time, we will discuss deliberations of the Gay Marriage cases before the Supreme Court.
Interview with the Rude Pundit about the Senator Menendez Prostitution allegations and the Rand Paul filibuster
Are some banks too Big to Prosecute?
Unemployment reaches four year low.
We have our reader feedback section where our topic is the Legacy of Hugo Chavez. Was Venezuela better off or worse off as a result of his tenure. And of course we will have our trademark hall of fame and shame for those politicians and pundits who either did something that made great sense or shameful nonsense, respectively.
Voter Suppression may play a role in the outcome in several States. Join Steve Leser, guests TBA for a discussion about Voter Suppression, political news and which politicians made sense and nonsense.
Making Sense with Steve Leser returns Tuesday at 8pm Eastern time.
Topics will include:
Egyptian President Mohammad Morsi – Egypts Savior and Regional Peacemaker or Power hungry Dictator? Also, what does the resignation of Israel’s Ehud Barak mean for Labor and moderate peacemaking voices in that country
Benghazi – Republican attempt at manufactured outrage is failing
Going over the Fiscal Cliff or GOP Legislators throwing Grover Norquist under the bus
That and more on Tuesday’s Making Sense with Steve Leser!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (486 chatters)
- Annahilation (44 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (36 chatters)
- Tens or Chops (33 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (32 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (28 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (27 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (25 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (16 chatters)
- Odwirafo (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (13 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (12 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (10 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (9 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (6 chatters)
- Free Thinking Radio (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (5 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (4 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (3 chatters)
- Ladies Edition (3 chatters)
- The Wheel Men (3 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (3 chatters)
- WJBR (2 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (2 chatters)
- Life and Party Times (2 chatters)
- SupermanHomepage (2 chatters)
- Chat w Cal Nez NN Prez Candidate (2 chatters)
- Apostle David (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Malone Hype Line (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- WordBeat (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (0 chatters)